ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, she has another 9 days of AL left, she can’t do anything though because we’re in lockdown. Did you guys know we were in lockdown? Straight in to tier 3 after lockdown so still can’t go anywhere. Poor wee lamb, Boris has really got it in for her hasn’t he 🙄
And that bloody Rona :rolleyes:

Has her desk arrived yet so she can work from home when she returns from annual leave

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure she realises what Danish oil looks like when its on...I mean its quite orange so she'll love that but its quite dark too 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hate it when she starts a sentence with 'is it even' 😡
The best part about that sentence is that it is probably the first or second time she has filmed her opening her advent calendar and acting as if it is like it is some age old tradition that she has been doing she was a child 🤣

Reactions: 2
The best part about that sentence is that it is probably the first or second time she has filmed her opening her advent calendar and acting as if it is like it is some age old tradition that she has been doing she was a child 🤣
We will probably get daily advent calendar stories now, along with the exciting coffee ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I came to say the same thing🤣🤣
How many December 1sts have you had Dan, where you didn't film it??? 29? What a clown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's just said on her stories that she's been on annual leave. I didn't know this, did anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking imagine just having enough money to buy whatever you want for people, come home and wrap it. Then I realised from the following swipe ups that’s what’s paying for it and also she’s looking for a #collab.

Reactions: 3
I want to smash my phone when I read here. She is honestly like a broken record. She’s just void of a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.