ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she couldn’t get any more stupid she now tags her house location in every post?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's not massive but the dress doesn't help. I feel huge when I wear smock/swing dresses which is why I only wear certain ones.

Reactions: 1
As much as I am not a fan of her, i do think some comments about her weight were totally out of order, calling her a pig when she is a size 12 is incredibly damaging to people's own perception of themselves. Glad to see they've been removed. Comments like that give tattle a bad name

Reactions: 17
Calling her massive is completely unnecessary, she might do some questionable stuff but there’s no need for comments like that

Reactions: 11
Same person who said, "maybe she's pregnant" a few weeks ago 🙄
Trolling at it's erm finest! I think no matter what size someone is, commenting about someone's weight is soo incredibly damaging. To both people on tattle and also potentially Danielle.

Reactions: 4
Her 'normal/usual size'😂
her usual size 6

Trolling at it's erm finest! I think no matter what size someone is, commenting about someone's weight is soo incredibly damaging. To both people on tattle and also potentially Danielle.
Completely agree but why say you’re a size 6 when you’re clearly not. Fair enough she says her usual size which everyone who has followed her for a while knows that’s a 6

Reactions: 1
In no way is she massive, she is completely “normal”. And it doesn’t matter anyway. It’s clear she’s no longer a weight loss account so can’t see why her weight or size matters. Since she’s mainly a fashun account now I do think she should be more transparent about sizing though!

Reactions: 5
No offence to people who like Harry Potter but really couldn't find anything more interesting to do than a bleeping harry potter puzzle while drunk?!

God they are so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
103k followers though, come on Dani be realistic. No one believes that 103k people will follow you to watch a coffee story every morning and listen to your annual leave plans 😂
I think for most collabs you have to have over 100k followers or companies arent interested. Xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.