ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What baffled me was £30 on shampoo as though it was normal. One thing I stand by is money can’t buy class. You can make a 1000 dress look like £10 off a market. It’s all about how you carry it off

She must have so much disposable income. She dropped £100+ on the hair stuff earlier this week and that haul will have easily been £200+. I would love to know how much extra she earns from insta!
I thought that aboit the olaplex must’ve cost a bomb. I’ve had it and tbh it made no bleeping difference. Boss mummy the same. Left her job yet has more money than ever

Reactions: 2
Well, what a lovely nightie 😍
Oh I like loose flowy dresses but this one is horrible. Very ill fitting.

Her style is very all over the place. Very few good simple pieces. Even her designer buys are incredibly niche rather than good investment purchases.

Reactions: 7
I feel like she only buys awful oversized bin bags cos shes in denial about putting on a little weight. Means she can probs still get away with the size smalls. Her legs tell a different story 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I feel like she only buys awful oversized bin bags cos shes in denial about putting on a little weight. Means she can probs still get away with the size smalls. Her legs tell a different story 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have to say, I agree. One of the giveaways of this is she doesn't seem to wear jeans that much.

Reactions: 4
I can’t figure out why her teeth seem so much bigger! They look too big for her mouth!
I think they've made her arch bigger and it's just took over her face. The "old" traditional method of orthodontics was to remove teeth to make space and then move the teeth to fill the spaces.

Her teeth looked better squinty compared to what they look like now....they look like joke dentures. She looks comical now everytime she gets them out for her OOTD laugh.

Dear God just as I wrote that went and looked at her page.....she's paired her nightdress with a pair of Dr Martin's for outsies. 🙃 Her style is so so bad 🥴👀

• Haha
I think they've made her arch bigger and it's just took over her face. The "old" traditional method of orthodontics was to remove teeth to make space and then move the teeth to fill the spaces.

Her teeth looked better squinty compared to what they look like now....they look like joke dentures. She looks comical now everytime she gets them out for her OOTD laugh.

Dear God just as I wrote that went and looked at her page.....she's paired her nightdress with a pair of Dr Martin's for outsies. 🙃 Her style is so so bad 🥴👀
She really has no clue about fashion does she. Every outfit with either Dr Martens, hideous hiker boots or those lovely Gucci tassle shoe things.

Reactions: 6
If I didn’t know better I think she was pregnant with all these sacks she keeps wearing

Reactions: 1
She has always worn things a lot that are loser/more flowy on the bottom half, as her bum/hips are bigger than her top half, and she has always said she was lucky enough to have had a flat stomach even at her biggest. As she has put weight back on, the outfits have got bigger and baggier on the bottom, and they don’t do much for her as she is short. She still had a good figure, she could dress so much better. The fact she does swipe ups and clothes from these cheap retailers like boohoo and PLT etc don’t help

Reactions: 3
She doesn't dress well for her figure since she's gained weight. She has amazing curves, nipped in at the waist and a flat stomach. She'd be better off wearing something fitted at the waist instead of these tent like things which just make her look dumpy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.