Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nbt

VIP Member
I don’t normally comment negatively, I’m just here for the drunken stories.

But this has annoyed me. I bet she has fewer issues than most at the moment. Poor them because they’ve worked throughout. There will be so many people who WISH they had the chance to do that. And buying a new house is supposed to be an exciting time. Yes, it’s stressful but it doesn’t seem as though anything has gone wrong so far...?

Also who would have been walking Dozza is they were isolating for two weeks after Amsterdam? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Catherinez

God if only there was a month coming up where nothing was going to be open, everyone would have to stay at home and have no other plans. Maybe she could unpack then

• Haha
She doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything outside danielle land..... Where everything is painted emerald green and orange. People wear all of the clothes at once, where people only make purchases through her swipe ups, where people only care what she's making for tea or cooking for 17 hrs in her sleeewwwww ceeeewwwwker (now replaced by her actifry, which apparently cooks everything going.....just waiting on her tipping her smewwwwthie ingredients in there one morning)

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
The fact she is still able to afford a holiday, most people are struggling financially and can’t even comprehend a holiday or break! She really can’t see past those teeth!

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
What a stupid selfish cow. Honestly can’t cope with people like her right now . Does she believe she’s the only person going through this? How much of a hard time is she having? They have both kept jobs , they have managed to buy and sell a house and she spends money like there is no tomorrow? Yet life is so unfair on her...

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
And making coffee in them 🤣
Or getting out of bed at 5.30 to turn her alarm off in them🤣🤣

Let's start a list of "Things Danielle can do in her hiking boots apart from actual hiking". We've had a couple, here's a few more;

Prepare a dehydrated lasagne in the slow cooker at 6.30 am
Do a random swipe up for a product she's just bought but hasn't actually used
Plug Princess Planning's crappy book
Moan about her holiday being cancelled..
🤣

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I think the thing with Danielle is she’s just carrying on like there’s no pandemic, just banging on about not being able to go on holiday! She’s in a privileged position so it rubs people up the wrong way when she moans on.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
No offence to people who like Harry Potter but really couldn't find anything more interesting to do than a fucking harry potter puzzle while drunk?!

God they are so boring.

• Haha
Guys, she has another 9 days of AL left, she can’t do anything though because we’re in lockdown. Did you guys know we were in lockdown? Straight in to tier 3 after lockdown so still can’t go anywhere. Poor wee lamb, Boris has really got it in for her hasn’t he 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Long time lurker of a few threads on here. A recurring theme seems to be everyone slagging off anyone who goes out to eat or drink at the moment as if they are showing a complete disregard for the rules. Despite a lot of them going with their own household and sticking to the rules of where they have gone regarding masks, track and trace etc.
I am intrigued if the people who make these judgements (and I have seen a lot of them on various threads) are not going anywhere at present?
I am in no means being bitchy I am just curious. I see a lot of influencers being called out for going to cafes, bars, restaurants despite it not being against any current restrictions.

For info I am an intensive care nurse, I take covid seriously and I have seen the devastation it causes. But have I been to cafe or out for dinner with my husband and kids, yes!
I don’t actually go out anywhere, I haven’t been to the shops and I don’t go out to eat but I don’t think everyone needs to do that. I have my reasons for making that choice. My issue with Danielle and influencers is not that they go out to eat, but how they behave when they do go out - they break the rules and then show it on social media. For example, Danielle has been at gatherings with more than the allowed numbers, not a mask between them and shows it on social media. What does that say to young followers? The worst bit for me is the moaning she does about it all, again on social media. That rubs off on impressionable young followers. If you want to make money off your followers, then you have to have some moral compass and responsibility. I don’t think it’s anyone’s issues that they go out over the door but how they behave on social media with very large numbers of followers

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11