Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
I have to know, please can someone help me to find out... WHO IS SWIPING UP FOR HER OUTFITS? WHO IS DOING IT? Who is seeing that and thinking yes, I would like to look that baffling. This is one for Unsolved Mysteries.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I know people slate her but her and her husband do seem genuinely really happy with each other and enjoy spending time together which is lovely to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I'm not trying to make out like I'm a very exciting person because I'm not and I'm probably just as annoying when I've had a drink but her drunken stories aren't even entertaining anymore 🤷‍♀️
They massively play up to the camera which is getting embarrassing. Supposed to be pissed but could put together a video to an Oasis song 🤔

• Haha
Is she going to Bath, does anyone know? I feel like she might have mentioned it but I’m not 100% sure
Not sure if you've heard but she was actually supposed to go to Amsterdam but all the pubs were shut so means there's nothing for them to do apparently. Wasn't sure if you knew as she hasn't mentioned it much recently...

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
103k followers & only follows 793 herself, I always find that a bit rude
Or probably one of those that followed loads of people back in the day to get more people to follow her and then unfollwed a few months later. A baby yoda page done that to me a few months ago, I was devastated 😂

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
This is what annoys me most about ‘influencers’ and the ads..

- Never eats Alpen bars
- Suddenly is all over the Alpen Bars in their ad like they are the best thing since sliced bread
- Never proceeds to eat or show their love of Alpen Bars again

I could maybe get on board if somebody genuinely loved something and paid for their fair share of that product out their own pocket before being selected to advertise it.. but when it pops out of nowhere and they give some scripted drivel it makes me wonder why they pick these people for their ads 🤦🏼‍♀️

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I don’t think it is that bad if it is her forever tree..

However ‘one wear Danielle’ will probably have it on her selling page come January

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

I don't think the issues are with people rushing out to the pub etc. Why shouldn't you support your local etc.
The issue is, is that some meet up with friends when out or go to friends houses and post pictures hugging or sat right next to each other. So I can't hug my mum but you can go to your mates and hug them?
I think we have to all do what we are comfortable with within reason.
The only trouble with influencers is that's they post all this online and don't expect comeback. I'm sick of seeing them post pictures of posing with friends without masks etc.
They have followers that may copy what they do.

Go to the pub just be sensible about it yeah!? 🤷🏼‍♀️

mcfeez

VIP Member
Long time lurker of a few threads on here. A recurring theme seems to be everyone slagging off anyone who goes out to eat or drink at the moment as if they are showing a complete disregard for the rules. Despite a lot of them going with their own household and sticking to the rules of where they have gone regarding masks, track and trace etc.
I am intrigued if the people who make these judgements (and I have seen a lot of them on various threads) are not going anywhere at present?
I am in no means being bitchy I am just curious. I see a lot of influencers being called out for going to cafes, bars, restaurants despite it not being against any current restrictions.

For info I am an intensive care nurse, I take covid seriously and I have seen the devastation it causes. But have I been to cafe or out for dinner with my husband and kids, yes!
I feel similarly to yourself, although I'm not an ICU nurse.

I live in NI and we went into a circuit breaker lockdown last Friday - I haven't seen anyone other than my husband for ages and we aren't allowed people in our houses so the night before the bars and restaurants closed I met up with 2 friends for dinner (1 household, as per the rules) as I knew we wouldn't get to see them in person for a while. I really do not see the issue with going out to eat if people are being safe and sensible. And it's within the rules.

• Heart

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

I’d be gutted if I spent £130 on hair stuff and my hair looked that shit 😂😂
Hilariously, if her sister was nice enough she could get the olaplex at trade price! It baffles me she gets it via cult beauty when her sister is a hairdresser. I guess she couldn't do her swipe up if she did that though.
I wouldn't want her sister to be my hairdresser if she was going to private clients (even if it is just her family) without the correct PPE, you just can't take these risks at the moment.
I work in a salon as a Beauty therapist but when I go and do my mums nails I still make her wear a mask and I wear all my PPE to keep her safe and myself as I wouldn't want to take work to her or her to work (if that makes sense)
I think people have the right to pull people up on breaking the rules, if you can't abide them at least don't put it on SM. I know sometimes the rules are abit confusing and you can get carried away so no one can say (maybe a few) that they have abided by it 100%, I've tried my best but i know I've slipped up one or two times but you hold your hands up and try not to do it again.
She needs to just admit she made a mistake, if not for herself for her sister's professional career?

Reactions: 12

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I totally disagree. The sort of people who don't want to wear masks are hardly going to be convinced by an Instagrammer wearing one. And it's really not the responsibility of an 'influencer' to be promoting them.

Not everything needs to be about coronavirus. 🙄

Last edited:

Mumof3&wifeof1

Shut the front door guys, she’s gone for a fake tree because they are renting for 6 months until they move in to their new build. Not sure if any of you new this but this is news to me 😂
Still don’t understand why she thinks she can’t have a real tree in a rented house 🤷🏻‍♀️
In the words of pheobe ‘this is brand new information’

• Haha