ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This week we should have been in France, then changed to Majorca then changed to Dorset & were then out into lockdown so we’ve laid laminate floor and lived off takeaways.... it’s the way of things at the moment. She’s so bleeping dense ! Stay home & pack your bloody house

Reactions: 6
She really annoys me when she says 'everything going on with the house' nothing is going on, you are selling yours and it doesn't seem stressful (as you would have mentioned it by now) and you're buying a new one which won't be ready for months and even then it will probably be delayed, as most new builds are.

She annoys me as well when she says they 'didn't want to tempt fate' - LOL i don't think you need a crystal ball to work out that ALOT of holidays are being cancelled at the moment. She's a fu*king idiot

Reactions: 9
Like everyone’s saying I think she needs a reality check, my husband and I have accepted we may not even get a holiday abroad next year unless things drastically change, it’s rubbish yes, but it’d life too there will always be holidays!

Reactions: 9
I am all for people being allowed to be annoyed / pissed off at whatever they want, it’s all relative and just because someone else has had a shitter time than you doesn't mean that you can’t be fed up. BUT she really needs to shut up about her holidays. Yes they’re being cancelled, yes you and Ben like to travel. WE KNOW! Just like everyone else in the country, your year has not gone to plan. Cry me a bleeping river!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ignorant and selfish beyond belief!! Surely in her job she’s seen people struggle during this PANDEMIC?! She’s either thick or totally self absorbed. The comments about having Ben’s parents round last night for tea because the rules don’t change until today say it all!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What a stupid selfish cow. Honestly can’t cope with people like her right now . Does she believe she’s the only person going through this? How much of a hard time is she having? They have both kept jobs , they have managed to buy and sell a house and she spends money like there is no tomorrow? Yet life is so unfair on her...

Reactions: 12
I didn’t rate Bicester when I went. I say this because I’ve noticed an increase in influencers going to there, seems to be the latest trend. It’s a glorified TK Max. I went in August, it was a hot day on a Wednesday. You have to QR scan to get into everywhere and I kid you not it’s a 40 minute wait for a lot of shops, so no browsing anywhere else. It’s a case of walking around. You literally have to get up and be there at the crack of dawn. In prada, some bags were ON A RAIL, A bleeping RAIL that you’re paying £200/£400 for. So chic right.... There was a queue outside gucci and I was told to come back in 20 minutes to then scan the QR code to get into the virtual queue?! Madness. You’re not going to find any classics there, so who in their right mind would spend that amount on a bag in a wacky colour with prints all over it that will be worth duck all soon enough.

I went for the Nike and Sweaty Betty and the makeup which is the only decent thing about it. But I wouldn’t go again. And it’s no where bleeping near Bath. For someone that’s a tOp TrAvElLeR mE aNd BeN lUfF gOiNg AwAy HoLiDaYz TiLl wE dIE she might know that or looked it up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t rate Bicester when I went. I say this because I’ve noticed an increase in influencers going to there, seems to be the latest trend. It’s a glorified TK Max. I went in August, it was a hot day on a Wednesday. You have to QR scan to get into everywhere and I kid you not it’s a 40 minute wait for a lot of shops, so no browsing anywhere else. It’s a case of walking around. You literally have to get up and be there at the crack of dawn. In prada, some bags were ON A RAIL, A bleeping RAIL that you’re paying £200/£400 for. So chic right.... There was a queue outside gucci and I was told to come back in 20 minutes to then scan the QR code to get into the virtual queue?! Madness. You’re not going to find any classics there, so who in their right mind would spend that amount on a bag in a wacky colour with prints all over it that will be worth duck all soon enough.

I went for the Nike and Sweaty Betty and the makeup which is the only decent thing about it. But I wouldn’t go again. And it’s no where bleeping near Bath. For someone that’s a tOp TrAvElLeR mE aNd BeN lUfF gOiNg AwAy HoLiDaYz TiLl wE dIE she might know that or looked it up
tOp TrAvElLeR mE aNd BeN lUfF gOiNg AwAy HoLiDaYz TiLl wE dIE 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 . She's always wanted to go Bath yet never mentioned it before

Reactions: 4
Why didn’t she just look properly or have her flight changed to Italy where you don’t need to quarantine when you get back?
If she was so desperate to go away she should’ve booked it the day before and checked the rules for each country

Reactions: 6
Why didn’t she just look properly or have her flight changed to Italy where you don’t need to quarantine when you get back?
If she was so desperate to go away she should’ve booked it the day before and checked the rules for each country
She didn’t care about having to quarantine apparently. It’s Bcos all the bars and restaurants are closed. Couldn’t possibly just go without getting pissed could she 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh she’s completely fucked me off today with how selfish she is and her complete lack of self awareness. None of us have had holidays. I’m a (proper) keyworker and I’ve still got all my leave to take.

If she wants a break from arranging mortgages and wearing nighties with doc martins she should spend a day with me (and probably plenty of you!) and see the kinds of people that are really suffering in this country right now. twit.
Here here!!! She works like 4 days a week if that anyway! She desperately needs a holiday because 6 last year wasn’t enough

She didn’t care about having to quarantine apparently. It’s Bcos all the bars and restaurants are closed. Couldn’t possibly just go without getting pissed could she 🙃
I'm not defending her but we cancelled our trip to Scotland because all the bars and restaurants closed. It's part of the holiday for me, splashing out a bit and trying the local places. Having to quarantine afterwards would be a MUCH bigger factor for me. Like I said I'm not defending the whiny cow but for me eating and drinking out is a big part of the holiday.

Reactions: 7
Not defending her, but she did say on her stories that her sister did her hair at her Dads house. So why would she need to wear a mask? Or am I missing something?

Not defending her, but she did say on her stories that her sister did her hair at her Dads house. So why would she need to wear a mask? Or am I missing something?
Covid is spreading more in households than anywhere else. Her hairdresser may well be her sister, but more people are catching it from relatives they don't live with than strangers. And then she threw a massive strop and said that people should get a life.
Government advice is to social distance where possible in other households and close contact should be avoided. she might not have been technically breaking the law but she should be a bit more responsible on her social media.

You have never meant to get that close to anyone who is not in your household. If you cannot social distance you are meant to wear a mask. We all know no one is doing it but to post on your public stories is just idiotic!

I’ve had ONE holiday my whole 30 odd years of life you selfish goofy bleep. Just cos you’ve not had a holiday this year you think that justifies you whinge baggin all over Instagram? Get in the bin you silly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ben must get a maccies on his way home from work because a chicken breast and half a pouch of rice isn’t much!!

Also, why does she have to plan every second of every day ffs

She seems so awkward whenever she does the ad's for Tesco. Also her dodgy eyebrow is really annoying me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s literally going on to miss pap, sceenshotted random stuff and included a swipe up link to each item, hoping someone spends some money via her link. She hasn’t bought any of it and she probably doesn’t even like any of it. The joggers are so chavy for a start. She’s unbelievable, cheeky cow

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s literally going on to miss pap, sceenshotted random stuff and included a swipe up link to each item, hoping someone spends some money via her link. She hasn’t bought any of it and she probably doesn’t even like any of it. The joggers are so chavy for a start. She’s unbelievable, cheeky cow
Scrounging bastards the lot of them. They'd have more dignity sat in the high street, w ith a hat in front of them pulling down their pants for pennies.

Her bedroom decor and insanely mismatches furnishings makes my eyes ache. Why does everything need to match to the extreme (the emerald cave) or mismatch entirely.

No wonder she didn't pursue a career in the arts. Completely tasteless (she must have covid from not wearing a mask...phnar)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.