ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker of a few threads on here. A recurring theme seems to be everyone slagging off anyone who goes out to eat or drink at the moment as if they are showing a complete disregard for the rules. Despite a lot of them going with their own household and sticking to the rules of where they have gone regarding masks, track and trace etc.
I am intrigued if the people who make these judgements (and I have seen a lot of them on various threads) are not going anywhere at present?
I am in no means being bitchy I am just curious. I see a lot of influencers being called out for going to cafes, bars, restaurants despite it not being against any current restrictions.

For info I am an intensive care nurse, I take covid seriously and I have seen the devastation it causes. But have I been to cafe or out for dinner with my husband and kids, yes!
I work in town, so naturally find myself wandering the shops on my lunch hour to stretch my legs as I’m behind a computer all day. I have also been out to restaurants and bars, nothing I wouldn’t have done pre Covid. I went a bit a bit harder across August with eat out to help out, but that’s it. Both myself and my partner are key workers, were not vulnerable.

You’ve got people moaning about spreading the virus and then the other half saying it’s a hoax, not as bad as the flu and we need to get on with our lives. You can’t win and you won’t please everyone. You just have to do what’s right for you and your family.

I don’t think anyone should be judged for their choice to go out. If you want to stay home, fine. If you want to go out fine. Stay safe and look after you and yours. The difference between going out could be someone not taking their own life because they need that human interaction and someone not losing their job in the hospitality industry because you’ve spent your money there. So I would never feel bad for going out and I don’t think influencers shouldn’t either, including Danielle.

Her attitude on wearing a mask while her sister is doing her hair is questionable and her decision to drive the next day if she’s had a few drinks the night before, maybe. But I don’t see anything wrong with her wanting to go out or cancelling a holiday due to not being able to eat and drink which is a huge part of a lot of people’s holidays.

Reactions: 19
I’ve been out to pubs and restaurants etc. It’s allowed. I’ve been on holiday abroad. I always wear a mask in places we need to. I can’t be confined to my house, it’s not healthy for any of us. I think I’m at the point now of you do you kind of thing. I know people who’ve broken rules, I know people who haven’t left the house since March. Then there’s me in the middle whose sticking to the guidelines whilst trying to get out and support the economy as much as possible.
I don’t blame Danielle and Chesney for wanting to go the pub etc. Some of the things she does are twattish but I can’t disagree with them going out and having a good time.

Reactions: 14
I agree with a fair few people. Some of the comments on other threads it is like a witch hunt. However, my biggest bug bear I see is people taking pics all over social media with people not in their household and being literally heads touching! Like how is that right! Like fine be an idiot but don't splash it all over social media

Reactions: 9
I'm also in NI and I've not been out even when lockdown was lifted. To be honest I'm getting increasingly annoyed at people rushing out to restaurants etc when I've stayed in, really thinking why should I continue if noone else is!

Also want to add I didn't see any of my family until June in their gardens even though I suffered a miscarriage at 9 weeks in May. I feel stupid for being so good, I really could have done with a hug from them!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think the issues are with people rushing out to the pub etc. Why shouldn't you support your local etc.
The issue is, is that some meet up with friends when out or go to friends houses and post pictures hugging or sat right next to each other. So I can't hug my mum but you can go to your mates and hug them?
I think we have to all do what we are comfortable with within reason.
The only trouble with influencers is that's they post all this online and don't expect comeback. I'm sick of seeing them post pictures of posing with friends without masks etc.
They have followers that may copy what they do.

Go to the pub just be sensible about it yeah!? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I think the thing with Danielle is she’s just carrying on like there’s no pandemic, just banging on about not being able to go on holiday! She’s in a privileged position so it rubs people up the wrong way when she moans on.

Reactions: 12
I think the thing with Danielle is she’s just carrying on like there’s no pandemic, just banging on about not being able to go on holiday! She’s in a privileged position so it rubs people up the wrong way when she moans on.
This is totally right and I think she's annoyed alot of people because of her reaction towards the mask when someone sent her a DM.

I get she's probably frustrated about the holiday situation but so are other people. She still has a home, her job, food, money and her family and personally at the moment, that is more important than a holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Really pleased to see these last few comments, I've been thinking the same! 😂
Same.
My comment was deleted recently 🤨 about people being brainwashed by Boris Johnson when he’s made a complete mess of the whole situation. I couldn’t get my head around that people were losing their tit because she was at her dads house without a mask on 🤯 but then again if she didn’t blast her life on insta no one would have anything to say.

Reactions: 3
I agree, I didn't quite get that either. Or the criticism that she cancelled her trip to Amsterdam because the bars and restaurants were closed. We would have done the same thing as it's an important part of our trips away. I didn't realise it was that odd. 🤷‍♀️ Everyone else must spend their days going round museums and the evenings in their rooms playing chess and drinking cocoa or something.

I think that the issue with Danielle is that she's annoyed people so much that basically at this point ANYTHING she does will get criticised. There's a term used on other forums which describes this as BEC, or witch eating crackers.

Definition for anyone not familiar with the term:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t have a problem with her going to the pub or for food with Chesney. It’s her attitude. She’s in the process of buying a big house, she’s just bought a Prada bag...

Obviously she can do what she wants with her money but as an influencer she should be sensitive to the fact people are dying, people have lost jobs and are struggling. And here’s this muppet moaning she’s too hungover to go designer outlet shopping. She hasn’t even posted a single picture to her feed with a mask on like most others. What does that tell you? 😂

I don’t have a problem with her going to the pub or for food with Chesney. It’s her attitude. She’s in the process of buying a big house, she’s just bought a Prada bag...

Obviously she can do what she wants with her money but as an influencer she should be sensitive to the fact people are dying, people have lost jobs and are struggling. And here’s this muppet moaning she’s too hungover to go designer outlet shopping. She hasn’t even posted a single picture to her feed with a mask on like most others. What does that tell you? 😂
Oh please god no, we do not need to see people in their masks 😩😩😩

See I completely disagree with Danielle and other influencers holding back posting what they’ve purchased, where they’ve gone out to eat, where they’re going on holiday, JUST because we’re in a pandemic and people are losing their jobs, facing hardships etc.

Let’s face it, there is always going to be someone out there that is richer than you, more successful than you, poorer than you, skinnier than you, hungrier than you. I get this is more prevalent now more than ever, and it may provoke certain feelings in people. So just unfollow them? If you don’t like what someone has to post and it makes you feel like crap, just don’t follow it’s not worth it. Why should they stop posting their lives to not upset others because, you’re never going to please and make everyone happy. Socials are highlight reel, take it all with a pinch of salt.

Danielle behaves like a spoilt cow I’ll say that, but that’s what we’re here for 😂

Same.
My comment was deleted recently 🤨 about people being brainwashed by Boris Johnson when he’s made a complete mess of the whole situation. I couldn’t get my head around that people were losing their tit because she was at her dads house without a mask on 🤯 but then again if she didn’t blast her life on insta no one would have anything to say.
She wasn't just at her Dad's without a mask on. If it were that simple then I don't think people would have lost their tit over it. She was getting her hair done, which is an activity that can't be done with any social distancing. That's why hairdressers and customers have been wearing masks since July. The fact that the hairdresser is her sister is irrelevant. She doesn't live in her household and we are supposed to be trying to halt the spread by maintaining social distancing where possible, especially with people we don't live with.

When she did this, the statistics were showing that the virus was mostly being spread by households mixing and the 2 biggest age groups affected were 20-29s and 30 -39, they are in that bracket.. literally sitting for several hours with someone else in your face, in a private residence was exactly what we needed to avoid. Yes, it was her sister but she must know that you can catch viruses from family members, in fact that's the biggest cause of spread. Most people aren't catching Covid from strangers. And when someone tried to point this out, she had a massive strop and turned off comments. She blasted the next day that people need to have a day off and get a life, instead of looking at the reasons why people were a little critical.

At times this thread has been very holier than thou about her behaviour. I don't see anything wrong with going to pubs, restaurants (as long as it's done sensibly) and I'm glad that some people are able to go out and spend money so I'm never going to criticise her for that. But she has slipped up a couple of times, once with the hair thing, and and a couple of occasions where there's definitely been more than the maximum number allowed in a group. She should be more careful.

One more thing - I've had holidays cancelled this year and its been soul destroying so I get where she's coming from there. I think that these Instagrammers sometimes forget that they're talking to hundreds of thousands of people and that a lot of them will be in a much worse situation. I think that she must understand there's worse things than losing a holiday but its still painful when it happens. I'm a nurse, I looked after Covid patients in the spring so I'm well aware of how devastating it has been for some families, but I still cried like a witch when I couldn't go away in June. So did most of my colleagues when theirs were cancelled. I did actually manage a week abroad in September (scandalous!🤣).

Glad I'm not an Influencer or I'd have been scalped on here for going on holiday in the middle of a pandemic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't give two shits about her going to see her family or to the pub/restaurants... within the law. Constantly breaking the rules and plastering it on social media then throwing your toys out the pram when you get caught is an entirely different matter. Her attitude and self entitlement is the real issue for me

Reactions: 15
Totally! I think this even when people I know are posting pictures of them with their masks on. We all know what a mask looks like. It's like they want a round of applause. 🙄
I actually think she should be posting her in her mask. If she is an ‘influencer’ she should be actively encouraging/influencing her followers (the ones that aren’t bots) to wear a mask buuuut wearing a mask doesn’t pay for a Prada bag 👀

Reactions: 3
I actually think she should be posting her in her mask. If she is an ‘influencer’ she should be actively encouraging/influencing her followers (the ones that aren’t bots) to wear a mask buuuut wearing a mask doesn’t pay for a Prada bag 👀
I’m not sure it’s the responsibility of Danielle from Barnsley to encourage people to wear masks! 🤣 I don’t think she is trying to be a role model, I literally just think she started a slimming world account and is now making the most of benefits having a large following affords her!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.