ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are in lockdown and she's going to Bath which isn't in lockdown? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that ignorant?

Here we go again, another holiday cancelled, poor Danielle.

Reactions: 5
So they are in lockdown and she's going to Bath which isn't in lockdown? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that ignorant?

Here we go again, another holiday cancelled, poor Danielle.
Is she seriously saying they were going to book a last minute trip to Amsterdam this weekend? Because they were supposed to be in Thailand. And what is ISO? Why so desperate to go abroad? All these questions for this moronic behaviour, I just don’t get it!!

Reactions: 2
Is she seriously saying they were going to book a last minute trip to Amsterdam this weekend? Because they were supposed to be in Thailand. And what is ISO? Why so desperate to go abroad? All these questions for this moronic behaviour, I just don’t get it!!
I haven't heard her mention Amsterdam once, only apart from when she was going with her friend.

ISO - isolation maybe, not sure? But she ignores the face mask rule so she would probably not isolate either. Or she would and then moan she's indoors for 14 days 🙄

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it was going to be booked last minute, already booked I think? But yes said in her stories last night that now all pubs and restaurants are closed in Amsterdam, they are going on a staycation. They have been out more then a lot of us the past few months - just stay at home!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t usually comment because I think she’s pretty harmless but her stories this morning have really annoyed me. Don’t you think pretty much the whole of the UK has had a holiday cancelled. It is what it is it’s a pandemic!!!
Also I’m sure she’s in a “high” area. She shouldn’t be travelling to a medium area really even if it’s allowed it’s just morals. Just Cos she wants some pics for the gram. Ugh

“Bi-Chester village” 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It’s totally ignorant and totally selfish. But she will argue it’s “ok” cos she’s not in tier 3. Sorry Danielle but you are up north in an area where cases are rife. I can understand having a weekend break if you’re living somewhere in London or Kent that is still a medium risk but it’s nowhere near as bad where she lives. Not to mention she is out ALL the time. What’s wrong with people?!

Reactions: 4
Is she thick or just ignorant? Not many people have been on holiday this year either Danielle!!! And Bath is no where near Bicester so don't know who these people are who have suggested that. Maybe her followers that she's bought?
20201014_075129.jpg

Reactions: 8
I don’t usually comment because I think she’s pretty harmless but her stories this morning have really annoyed me. Don’t you think pretty much the whole of the UK has had a holiday cancelled. It is what it is it’s a pandemic!!!
Also I’m sure she’s in a “high” area. She shouldn’t be travelling to a medium area really even if it’s allowed it’s just morals. Just Cos she wants some pics for the gram. Ugh

“Bi-Chester village” 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
yep. Barnsley is HighRisk!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I don’t normally comment negatively, I’m just here for the drunken stories.

But this has annoyed me. I bet she has fewer issues than most at the moment. Poor them because they’ve worked throughout. There will be so many people who WISH they had the chance to do that. And buying a new house is supposed to be an exciting time. Yes, it’s stressful but it doesn’t seem as though anything has gone wrong so far...?

Also who would have been walking Dozza is they were isolating for two weeks after Amsterdam? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This bleep gets on my tits something chronicle.

Poor bleeping woe is me again when EVERYONE has suffered.

See if the house is stressing you out so much and you need a holiday to counter that stress 🙄....just don't move during a pandemic you thick twit.

Selfish, selfish moron.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Also she’s delusional if she doesn’t think stricter lockdown rules are coming for her. “We can go out and about” hmmm ok Danielle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've not been on holiday since beginning of 2018, don't see me moaning Danielle. It's called getting a grip. Instead of holidays from work this year, I had heart surgery and then viral meningitis! So think yourself bloody lucky and pull your head out of your own arse. 12 months of not going abroad won't kill you! Before I went away in 2018 I hadn't been abroad on holiday for 10 years!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh she’s completely fucked me off today with how selfish she is and her complete lack of self awareness. None of us have had holidays. I’m a (proper) keyworker and I’ve still got all my leave to take.

If she wants a break from arranging mortgages and wearing nighties with doc martins she should spend a day with me (and probably plenty of you!) and see the kinds of people that are really suffering in this country right now. twit.

Reactions: 15
I’ve had holidays rearranged & even a staycation cancelled but you know what, I never went on social media & complained especially because the day our holiday was cancelled we found out a friends parent died of C-19.
I get it’s disappointing when stuff gets cancelled but I think there are worse things going on in the world at the moment that puts everything in perspective

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The fact she is still able to afford a holiday, most people are struggling financially and can’t even comprehend a holiday or break! She really can’t see past those teeth!

Reactions: 12
WHY does she keep booking holidays when every single one hasn’t happened 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I get wanting a holiday but there has to come a point where you just have to accept it is so uncertain and most likely won’t happen so stop bothering or just stop moaning about it..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.