It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who paid for the fuel to get from kent to Wales....... who paid for that meal they had.
I just dont get where their money comes from regardless of the gifted stuff. There are ALWAYS things to pay for.
To be honest, unless it is an undisclosed ad this doesn't bother me. To have the audacity to appear relatable in the post the day before heading off to do something a lot of families simply can't afford....this boils my piss.

Reactions: 1
I like Jen and Al. I love that he loves her so much and there is clear love for the three kids they have - there’s a lot of joy in that family that they regularly celebrate.

Yes, Jen has suffered immeasurably with miscarriage after miscarriage. But I actually think she’s quite philosophical and actually her experiences are ‘normalising’ a horrific thing.

Personally, when you’ve got 3 kids I wouldn’t want to be adding any more to this over populated planet, but it’s their choice and i applaud the discussion they create around their setup.

Reactions: 2
I like Jen and Al. I love that he loves her so much and there is clear love for the three kids they have - there’s a lot of joy in that family that they regularly celebrate.

Yes, Jen has suffered immeasurably with miscarriage after miscarriage. But I actually think she’s quite philosophical and actually her experiences are ‘normalising’ a horrific thing.

Personally, when you’ve got 3 kids I wouldn’t want to be adding any more to this over populated planet, but it’s their choice and i applaud the discussion they create around their setup.
He's a dirty old man! He has an appalling attitude towards women. He is leery and lechy. Maybe you should go to the rave thread section and start one there. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He's a dirty old man! He has an appalling attitude towards women. He is leery and lechy. Maybe you should go to the rave thread section and start one there. 😂
Ha ha! Happy to!

Opinions, that’s all they are, I see genuine affection, you see dirty man. Same, same but different.

• Haha
I remember reading some comments on a mum/dad forum about a meet up a dad went on with Al and all the dad's and he said Al was a huge sleeze and pervert and would be eyeing up all the women and making comments

I remember reading some comments on a mum/dad forum about a meet up a dad went on with Al and all the dad's and he said Al was a huge sleeze and pervert and would be eyeing up all the women and making comments
He does it openly on his IG. He needs to be stopped, he is disgusting. He posted about flirting with a girl/woman in a coffee shop recently. I felt so sorry for her. He should have been told to leave. He is ALL the things toxic masculinty encapsulates. Cannot tolerate him.

Filthy pig is exactly how I describe him.

Reactions: 3
He does it openly on his IG. He needs to be stopped, he is disgusting. He posted about flirting with a girl/woman in a coffee shop recently. I felt so sorry for her. He should have been told to leave. He is ALL the things toxic masculinty encapsulates. Cannot tolerate him.
This dad wasn't very complimentary of him or any of the other dad's that have huge insta's he said they are arrogant and think they are celebrities

Cue him addressing this on his stories in an utterly sarcastic manner. Don't care; Al, you are everything women ought to fear from men. You disgust me.

I wish people knew the real story of how Jen and al got together - they wouldnt be saying what a great father he is nor feeling sorry for him over his lack of involvement with Isla until recently, that’s for sure!!! They’ve given the impression it’s his ex’s fault, if only people knew what he’s really like 😡 or maybe you are seeing some of what he’s like with these latest comments, what a sleaze 🤮

Reactions: 5
I wish people knew the real story of how Jen and al got together - they wouldnt be saying what a great father he is nor feeling sorry for him over his lack of involvement with Isla until recently, that’s for sure!!! They’ve given the impression it’s his ex’s fault, if only people knew what he’s really like 😡 or maybe you are seeing some of what he’s like with these latest comments, what a sleaze 🤮
What do you know 😂 Spill the tea, please.

Not sure how much I can say 😬 but there was an affair.
Understood...Al cheated on his wife / partner?

He objectifies and treats women like pieces of meat. I think his pathetic praising of his wife he posts are a guise to hide this.

Last edited:
Understood...Al cheated on his wife / partner?

He objectifies and treats women like pieces of meat. I think his pathetic praising of his wife he posts are a guise to hide this.

Yep he cheated. 😡
Have edited my post as suddenly felt a bit of guilt in case his children stumbled across this in the future and read it about their dad .

Last edited:
Whilst I am sorry for his wife; she has dodged a bullet. Good for her. Thank you.

Last edited:
Largerlout would you mind taking my quote out of your post please - just had a sudden regret of posting that Incase their children read it in the future 😞 but yes she definitely dodged a bullet .

Largerlout would you mind taking my quote out of your post please - just had a sudden regret of posting that Incase their children read it in the future 😞 but yes she definitely dodged a bullet .
How do I do this please?

Done. 😂😂

The male of this partnership reckons he didn't want his daughter at all...his partner tricked him into getting pregnant! Not his penis; he doesn't have control over reproduction or what his penis does!!! What an absolute bellend he is. 😂😂😂

Whether or not his marriage was 'over', he had unprotected sex resulting in a pregnancy and dumped his wife for another woman. What a great specimen of a man....but he's not one sadly. He is despicable.

Last edited:
The male of this partnership reckons he didn't want his daughter at all...his partner tricked him into getting pregnant! Not his penis; he doesn't have control over reproduction or what his penis does!!! What an absolute bellend he is. 😂😂😂
What, he said that?? I don’t believe he was tricked for a second. Also - put something on in the end of it then??!🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.