It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've thought for a long time that things aren't quite as they seem with this family.

I too am surprised how Al pretends to be this wholesome father now, considering his history. What does he think he has to tell other fathers when he has apparently let his daughter down so badly? Perhaps an example of how not to behave.
He doesn't deserve the title of father. He is pathetic and has an appalling attitude towards women / girls...particuarly his ex wife and more importantly his daughter who has openly stated he was 'tricked' into having....because ya know, wasn't his penis and his sperm that created her. bleeping loser he is.

Reactions: 2
Hopefully his daughter realises when she's older what a loser he actually is and the truth comes out

Also Al I have nothing to do with your ex I don't even know who she is so I'm not a troll linked to her okay? Fab (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hopefully his daughter realises when she's older what a loser he actually is and the truth comes out

Also Al I have nothing to do with your ex I don't even know who she is so I'm not a troll linked to her okay? Fab (y)
It is convenient for both of them to be under the illusion that we know his ex wife. Never met her, or knew her name before they disclosed it. The fat pig (not sow) keeps on giving in respect of personal information.
There really is no need to name an ex-wife. The same ex-wife that tricked you into becoming a father, yet you claim to love the child so dearly yet didn't want her...okay then! 😂😂😂

There is no need at all for the daughter of this fat fool to call his wife mum......she has a mother; the only person who actually wanted her...he didn't?, yet expects his daughter to call the woman whom wrecked her home 'mum'....really? Beggars belief, it really does. & he is promoting a dads group? Fuckoff, you're the last person I would ever take advice from.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I really cant look at their stories or take them seriously after hearing all about how they had an affair and how he treated islas mum...think it's time for an unfollow and block!

He has always treated his Ex so appallingly. Calls her all sorts, regularly swears at her on the phone and in emails and messages. I find it so funny how everyone sees them as nice people. He was never bothered about seeing his daughter for years, would regularly cancelled his weekends and facetimes. He is a joke. Jen goes away most weekends that he has Isla which i think says it all. Dont believe all the happy pictures!!!
This is what I have been told. Makes me so angry how he plays the Innocent father who wasn’t allowed to see his child to gain sympathy and followers. He should be ashamed of himself.

Reactions: 4
His ex has remained silent on what he put her through, she could have easily had her say on here but i think it speaks volumes that she has remained dignified and silent despite him attacking her character for years. He can call me a troll if it makes him feel better but this is the first time i have ever commented on the situation, i have never messaged them - i dont have social media. I have sat back for years hoping that at some point the truth of whats go on over the years would come out.

Reactions: 6
His ex has remained silent on what he put her through, she could have easily had her say on here but i think it speaks volumes that she has remained dignified and silent despite him attacking her character for years. He can call me a troll if it makes him feel better but this is the first time i have ever commented on the situation, i have never messaged them - i dont have social media. I have sat back for years hoping that at some point the truth of whats go on over the years would come out.
Exactly, not once has she ever bitten back on social media - says It all . Can’t believe they have gotten away with it for so long really !

Reactions: 4

Patiently waiting for Jen to come here and address these points about her husband and his ex....

Last edited:
  • Haha
I cant quite remember how many weeks it was between his divorce and getting re married.....it may have been in the same month. Oh and of course they were already trying for a baby by this point.
Also maybe he can jog my memory on how many weeks old Isla was when he walked out? Can you imagine finding yourself in this situation in those vulnerable early weeks with having a newborn. Your whole world collapses and shes made to look like the bad one in all this?

• Sad
I cant quite remember how many weeks it was between his divorce and getting re married.....it may have been in the same month. Oh and of course they were already trying for a baby by this point.
Also maybe he can jog my memory on how many weeks old Isla was when he walked out? Can you imagine finding yourself in this situation in those vulnerable early weeks with having a newborn. Your whole world collapses and shes made to look like the bad one in all this?
He is an absolute bleeping tit. Can't stand him. Says he was 'tricked'...his penis, his sperm. Fuckoff Al....if you didn't want a child, shouldn't have been having unprotected sex...particularly with a woman you claim openly to 'hate'! Dread to think the advice being given by Dadsnet....don't like ya wife, sleep with her anyway and someone else behind her back....hedge ya bets. One of them will be stupid enough to stay! 😂😂😂 & that just happens to be the barren witch!!!! KARMA. I despise him....he is everything that is wrong with men.

Reactions: 3
Yep and the fact he continued to lie about the affair after they split as he wasn’t man enough to admit it, leaving his then-wife heartbroken and confused over why he left with a tiny baby to care for. Vile. It’s shocking how quickly it all happened. Family man- pah!

Was he trying for a baby? Or just shagging a woman he has zero respect for with no thought to whether an actual life might be created?

How long was the marriage to his first wife?

Last edited:

Patiently waiting for Jen to come here and address these points about her husband and his ex....
She hasn't the balls to come here and attempt to create a defence. There isn't one; they'd have been here by now if there was. Maybe when she's next pissed.....won't be long! 😂

Interestingly they have blocked me on IG now, twice. They never really bothered before. I engaged in all manner of uncomfortable conversations with them and remained unblocked. Been blocked twice now in as little as 2 days!!! 😂😂😂😂 When you have no defence, put ya fingers in ya ears. 😂

Last edited:
Was he trying for a baby? Or just shagging a woman he has zero respect for with no thought to whether an actual life might be created?

How long was the marriage to his first wife?
I mean that he was trying for a baby with Jen despite only leaving his ex a matter of weeks before. So Isla was a few weeks old and hes suddenly marrying Jen and wanting a baby with her.
Dating from school age. Married at 21. He left in 2012.

I mean that he was trying for a baby with Jen despite only leaving his ex a matter of weeks before. So Isla was a few weeks old and hes suddenly marrying Jen and wanting a baby with her.
Dating from school age. Married at 21. He left in 2012.
Oh I know exactly what you are saying. I am referring to his 'sob story' that he was 'tricked' into having a baby with his childhood sweetheart wife! If he is prepared to state he slept with a woman he professes to hate; who says his now wife is any different? If his daughter was just a baby; when and as he states himself, he was tricked into conceiving his daughter; he was sleeping with a woman, unprotected, that he literally says he can't and couldn't tolerate. @thedadsnet my bleeping arse. He is a vile human being. Any female that ends up with him is fatally flawed too; beyond being barren. Cannot stand either of them. They are low life scum.

At least the turd that is Al knows exactly how it feels to both want and not want a child! Karma is such a witch. 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
I take it their stories are about this thread? Although I cant see how any laws have been broken with any posts?
Unless I've missed something?

Oh @itsthefergusons....you threatened me with the police. I pointed out that we (and families) are losing officers daily; officers are being killed in the line of duty. Your only concern is that the police should look at your 'trolling'.....really, bereaved mothers, fathers, sisters, uncles, brothers, mates...and all you can think of is reporting your own perceived trolling to the police. Get a bleeping grip you effing twit....we have lost an officer this week....a comment on social media was NOT the cause of his death.

I take it their stories are about this thread? Although I cant see how any laws have been broken with any posts?
Unless I've missed something?
I don't give a flying duck. He needs to get a bleeping grip.

Oh @itsthefergusons....you threatened me with the police. I pointed out that we (and families) are losing officers daily; officers are being killed in the line of duty. Your only concern is that the police should look at your 'trolling'.....really, bereaved mothers, fathers, sisters, uncles, brothers, mates...and all you can think of is reporting your own perceived trolling to the police. Get a bleeping grip you effing twit....we have lost an officer this week....a comment on social media was NOT the cause of his death.

This a repeat of my IG comment; guess what, yep, blocked. Because neither the adults and or children managing this account have the intellect to see that police officers have so so much more to deal with, and are being killed on our streets, as opposed to helping this guy to deal with women calling him out on his misogyny. Poor bloke...my heart bleeds for you Al....but nowhere near as much for the poor fuckers buying your crap via @thedadsnet. Will be looking at the legal status of @thedadsnet. If it is a charity, I will be speaking to the Charity Commision. Have a fab. Sat. night! 😂😂😂😂😂

This account threatened the police on their stories today....because outing the truth on IG is the same as a police officer being brutally killed in Berkshire this week. FUCKOFF @itsthefergusons...you need to get a bleeping grip on what really matters in the context of using police resources.

This a repeat of my IG comment; guess what, yep, blocked. Because neither the adults and or children managing this account have the intellect to see that police officers have so so much more to deal with, and are being killed on our streets, as opposed to helping this guy to deal with women calling him out on his misogyny. Poor bloke...my heart bleeds for you Al....but nowhere near as much for the poor fuckers buying your crap via @thedadsnet. Will be looking at the legal status of @thedadsnet. If it is a charity, I will be speaking to the Charity Commision. Have a fab. Sat. night! 😂😂😂😂😂

This account threatened the police on their stories today....because outing the truth on IG is the same as a police officer being brutally killed in Berkshire this week. FUCKOFF @itsthefergusons...you need to get a bleeping grip on what really matters in the context of using police resources.
Was it a child that did that....ah boo hooo.....because children don't know any better...but give them adult responsibility on an account that is known for trolling.....social services...not the police; an emergency service nonetheless!! 😂😂😂😊

Last edited:
On their stories they say "the moment the "trolls" involved our children we knew we had to get the police involved", how were there children involved in any way negatively? I haven't seen anything but sympathy for the children on this thread, nobody is attacking any children as far as I know. Also, they are the ones involving their children by putting them all over social media and giving them no right to privacy (in fact article 16 of the convention on the rights of the child states a child's right to privacy). What is it that apparently happened to Louis whilst he was in control of the instagram stories?

On their stories they say "the moment the "trolls" involved our children we knew we had to get the police involved", how were there children involved in any way negatively? I haven't seen anything but sympathy for the children on this thread, nobody is attacking any children as far as I know. Also, they are the ones involving their children by putting them all over social media and giving them no right to privacy (in fact article 16 of the convention on the rights of the child states a child's right to privacy). What is it that apparently happened to Louis whilst he was in control of the instagram stories?
They said in other stories someone had contacted their older son or something

They said in other stories someone had contacted their older son or something
The two individuals here purporting to be adults are a pair of absolute dicks and expose their child(ren) to unquantifiable risk...and having done so, blame others for any and all damage caused to said child(ren).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.