It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems I have missed alot with these two! None of it is a surprise to me. Completely agree with the other posters.

Reactions: 1
Oh god yes the CRINGE wedding video...... it made me want to bleach my eyes 👀

Long time lurker here. I’ve not commented before but here goes.

What really grips my tit about these two, other than the obvious (I wonder how long we have to wait before they address the truth about how their ‘wonderful’ relationship started) Is the constant woe is me pity posting.

Especially about how little money they have.
If I’m correct they were both teachers and had been for a few years. So wouldn’t have had a bad income between them.
Then decide to pack that in to become insta famous.
But continuously whine about not having any money.
So why did both of you quit your well paid jobs? Bit irresponsible if it leaves you ‘destitute’ when you have 3 kids.

Oh we know. So you can be gifted tens of thousands of pounds worth of holidays and other expensive items that most people can’t afford.

We know Al didn’t pick that table on his own. We know Jen knew about it, as she posted about making the outside dining space a week or so earlier.

Also wasn’t Jen apparently so terrified of flying they couldn’t go abroad. Oh wait someone’s going to pay for a family holiday to Ibiza?
Well that phobia disappeared pretty quickly when a free holiday was on the cards. Couldn’t quite bring themselves to take Isla with them though eh.

Al is a man child. And makes my skin crawl. I’m pretty sure he said yesterday that he’d never laid a table before.....a man in his 30’s. The mind boggles.
Jen clearly tries to feed him up in a vain attempt to stop him from finding someone else.

Ha I could go on and on and on and on

Reactions: 7

What really grips my tit about these two, other than the obvious (I wonder how long we have to wait before they address the truth about how their ‘wonderful’ relationship started) Is the constant woe is me pity posting.

If I’m correct they were both teachers and had been for a few years. So wouldn’t have had a bad income between them.
So why did both of you quit your well paid jobs? Bit irresponsible if it leaves you ‘destitute’ when you have 3 kids.

Oh we know. So you can be gifted tens of thousands of pounds worth of holidays and other expensive items that most people can’t afford.

We know Al didn’t pick that table on his own. We know Jen knew about it, as she posted about making the outside dining space a week or so earlier.

Also wasn’t Jen apparently so terrified of flying they couldn’t go abroad. Oh wait someone’s going to pay for a family holiday to Ibiza?
Well that phobia disappeared pretty quickly when a free holiday was on the cards. Couldn’t quite bring themselves to take Isla with them though eh.

Al is a man child. And makes my skin crawl. I’m pretty sure he said yesterday that he’d never laid a table before.....a man in his 30’s. The mind boggles.
Jen clearly tries to feed him up in a vain attempt to stop him from finding someone else.

Didn’t they have to leave the school because of complaints from parents after the affair? Or am I making that up??

I also always wonder why they gave up teaching. If they’re so skint then go back to it.

Reactions: 3

I wonder this too. I'm sure he could ran his blog on his own, and she could work as a teacher again, seen as she had years of experience. I dont really know why she left her job too when they have a whole time of employees working on the dads net. Surly if you were so skint one of you would go back to work?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t they have to leave the school because of complaints from parents after the affair? Or am I making that up??
He basically left before he was told to go. Inappropriate behaviour things like ... passing notes between classrooms getting children to take them!

I wonder this too. I'm sure he could ran his blog on his own, and she could work as a teacher again, seen as she had years of experience. I dont really know why she left her job too when they have a whole time of employees working on the dads net. Surly if you were so skint one of you would go back to work?
Maybe too embarrassed as every parent and teacher knew Al was married and expecting a baby next minute they are moved in together! But then again she has no shame! Prob just pure lazy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.