It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What, he said that?? I don’t believe he was tricked for a second. Also - put something on in the end of it then??!🤣
Exactly. I will screen shot what he sent me...text is here but can send screenshot:

'Not that it’s any of your business...

1. Our marriage was over way before I left.

2. https://www.babygaga.com/15-whisper-confessions-of-women-who-tricked-their-partner-into-pregnancy/

You obviously haven’t been told the truth.'

His penis; his choice. How dare he suggest women are solely responsible for reproduction. It disgusts me. He is vile.

😊

Exactly. I will screen shot what he sent me...text is here but can send screenshot:

2. https://www.babygaga.com/15-whisper-confessions-of-women-who-tricked-their-partner-into-pregnancy/

His penis; his choice. How dare he suggest women are solely responsible for reproduction. It disgusts me. He is vile.

😊
Is this how you understand events?

Attachments

Last edited:

😊
Jesus christ the man has literally no filter. Why would you admit to that in writing. Whoever above edited their post in case his kids read it, good on you, but hes openly writing these things and not thinking of future consequences for his children!

So he cheated on his wife, this would be while working at the school he met jen at yeah? She leaves that little story out of their romantic meeting doesnt she....

Reactions: 2

😊

He is vile

I feel like contacting brands he works with and telling them what kind of guy he is

Also a cheater never changes so I'm pretty certain he has cheated on Jen

He is vile

I feel like contacting brands he works with and telling them what kind of guy he is

Also a cheater never changes so I'm pretty certain he has cheated on Jen
I did tell him during our discussion that I hope his wife doesn't conceive....if he's done it once, he'll do it again.

By the sounds of it he probably has some secret child somewhere as it doesnt sound like he puts anything on the end of it
He is an absolute creep. I wouldn't go near him with a barge pole. He is not qualified for the Dadsnet stuff, in any way shape or form. He has zero respect for women and this does not bode well for 'educating' dads.

Reactions: 3

😊

His ex was

😊

Can’t believe he responded with that! That’s not how I understand it at all, his ex was heartbroken and totally unaware of anything going on behind her back and not the type to trick him at all . There’s always two sides I know that, but I’m very confident with my source and knowledge and wouldn’t trust anything he says. He tricks his followers into thinking he’s dad of the year and that they are couple goals - absolutely not!

His ex was

Can’t believe he responded with that! That’s not how I understand it at all, his ex was heartbroken and totally unaware of anything going on behind her back and not the type to trick him at all . There’s always two sides I know that, but I’m very confident with my source and knowledge and wouldn’t trust anything he says. He tricks his followers into thinking he’s dad of the year and that they are couple goals - absolutely not!
I don't trust anything he says. He is a nasty individual, as is she. I have private DMs from her which show her to be right witch. She may hsve suffered miscarriages; does not stop her from being a cow.

The irony of Dadsnet.....set up by an individual (not a man) who abandoned his pregnant wife. Couldn't mske tit up. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If she tricked him, why did he fight so hard to see his daughter? So he looks better on the ‘gram/ as a dad blogger??

Reactions: 4
If she tricked him, why did he fight so hard to see his daughter? So he looks better on the ‘gram/ as a dad blogger??
You got it! He talks about how awful his ex wife is....she tricked him into havinģ a child (because he's not control of his own penis; no) so why is he now so desperate to have contact with a child he didn't want, by his own admission?

Thought everything was tickety boo in the blended family what with the unwanted girl calling a woman who is not her mother 'mummy'! Sadly not! Here's another swipe at the ex who FORCED his penis inside her to become pregnant. 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You got it! He talks about how awful his ex wife is....she tricked him into havinģ a child (because he's not control of his own penis; no) so why is he now so desperate to have contact with a child he didn't want, by his own admission?

Thought everything was tickety boo in the blended family what with the unwanted girl calling a woman who is not her mother 'mummy'! Sadly not! Here's another swipe at the ex who FORCED his penis inside her to become pregnant. 😂😂😂😂😂
Um did he actually imply islas mother is insane😳 I was very quiet on this thread bc jen replied to me in a polite manner and I respect her for that. But I have no words to how shocking Al's behaviour is. At the end of the day, he married islas mother and impregnated her. No matter what either of them say they have a child who is caught up in this. So why is he saying his ex forced him into having isla! Did she ban condoms? Because I think it's very likely she came off contraception and he didnt use any. But if he really didn't want a child with her, why was he having unprotected sex? A woman is in charge of her own body so if she didnt take contraception then that's up to her, that medication can do mad things to your hormones! But him putting something on the end of it, doesn't effect his body in anyway.
I'm really sad to read this stuff about him and his ex. I hope one day they can put the past aside and put isla first. His ex carried and birthed his baby, surely his must love and respect her for that at least?

• Heart
Um did he actually imply islas mother is insane😳 I was very quiet on this thread bc jen replied to me in a polite manner and I respect her for that. But I have no words to how shocking Al's behaviour is. At the end of the day, he married islas mother and impregnated her. No matter what either of them say they have a child who is caught up in this. So why is he saying his ex forced him into having isla! Did she ban condoms? Because I think it's very likely she came off contraception and he didnt use any. But if he really didn't want a child with her, why was he having unprotected sex? A woman is in charge of her own body so if she didnt take contraception then that's up to her, that medication can do mad things to your hormones! But him putting something on the end of it, doesn't effect his body in anyway.
I'm really sad to read this stuff about him and his ex. I hope one day they can put the past aside and put isla first. His ex carried and birthed his baby, surely his must love and respect her for that at least?
You have said everything that needs to be said. They are both active on here....I hope they come on and explain THIS tit show!

No; he slates the mother of his daughter on a regular basis on his IG. He is conning fathers with the Dadsnet organisation....he has the most fucked up family and it is orchestrated by him and his current wife. Not a good look!

Last edited:
You have said everything that needs to be said. They are both active on here....I hope they come on and explain THIS tit show!

No; he slates the mother of his daughter on a regular basis on his IG. He is conning fathers with the Dadsnet organisation....he has the most fucked up family and it is orchestrated by him and his current wife. Not a good look!
I feel sad for isla to be caught up in this. I know she probably isnt aware of all the drama between her parents right now but soon she will be at an age where she can read this stuff online, and can sense the tension between the two of them.
I cant imagine the pain and sadness islas mum went through when she was cheated on, and left by her husband while carrying his baby.
I hope al can explain this in a respectful manner either on here or his insta. Rather than call us all trolls and ignore what has been brought up. I know they dont owe us an explanation but when you make yourself so public on social media and are happy to accept gifted days out, food, clothes and holidays, as well as making it common knowledge that he has issues with his ex, then they should expect people to be curious and question his behaviour.

• Heart
He has always treated his Ex so appallingly. Calls her all sorts, regularly swears at her on the phone and in emails and messages. I find it so funny how everyone sees them as nice people. He was never bothered about seeing his daughter for years, would regularly cancelled his weekends and facetimes. He is a joke. Jen goes away most weekends that he has Isla which i think says it all. Dont believe all the happy pictures!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I feel sad for isla to be caught up in this. I know she probably isnt aware of all the drama between her parents right now but soon she will be at an age where she can read this stuff online, and can sense the tension between the two of them.
I cant imagine the pain and sadness islas mum went through when she was cheated on, and left by her husband while carrying his baby.
I hope al can explain this in a respectful manner either on here or his insta. Rather than call us all trolls and ignore what has been brought up. I know they dont owe us an explanation but when you make yourself so public on social media and are happy to accept gifted days out, food, clothes and holidays, as well as making it common knowledge that he has issues with his ex, then they should expect people to be curious and question his behaviour.
His daughter is the collateral damage in this. He seems to think bigging up his new wife and the son they have together is enough to negate his absolutely crappy, appalling behaviour.

Reactions: 1
You'll get a response from one or both of them. Either in the form of a boohoo story thread on Instagram (or an attacking one), or they'll come on here and be so nicey nice and passive aggressive (which some will fall for-not me!)

You'll get a response from one or both of them. Either in the form of a boohoo story thread on Instagram (or an attacking one), or they'll come on here and be so nicey nice and passive aggressive (which some will fall for-not me!)
Oh yes!!!!! You know them. 😂😂😂😂

Oh yes!!!!! You know them. 😂😂😂😂
What gets me is how many people fall for it. Ohhhh shes been very kind in her responses.

And being told you cant say anything negative because shes had miscarriages and has secondary infertility! I've had 12 miscarriages and wouldnt dare keep bringing them up so I could play the sympathy card or try and get to say what I wanted!

• Heart

Huh....complains he was tricked into having her, i.e. he didn't want her and then has the audacity to say how she should be raised. Fuckoff Dadsnet.

I've thought for a long time that things aren't quite as they seem with this family.

I too am surprised how Al pretends to be this wholesome father now, considering his history. What does he think he has to tell other fathers when he has apparently let his daughter down so badly? Perhaps an example of how not to behave.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.