It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many of you are just bleeping bitter you don’t get a free trip or holiday?

Are you sad because your husbands work dead end jobs and flirt with women in their office so you can have ten days in lanzarote once a year?

duck off and get a life you bitter,nasty,vile people.

Imagine tearing someone apart because they have a better life than you. Someone who has suffered 7 MC’s to point to think you have the right to dictate someone’s fertility journey

Shower of cunts

Also they said recently they can’t foster or adopt because they don’t have a spare room as their boys already share and can’t afford to move. So where would they even put a baby?! I know people have more than two sharing a room but it’s hardly the ideal and especially when they are a teenager, a young school child and a baby?!
Typing this from your sprawling mansion are we babes?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right I've got 5 minutes so I'll bite.

Have you repulsive bunch of cockhungry shitbags got nothing better to do than rip a family to shreds on here? I've seen some tit online before but half the comments here are psychiatrist wank bank material, a special kind of messed up. You should take a hard look at yourself if you can stand some self reflection before you start throwing tit like this around. Are you comfortable that you're sitting there guessing, diagnosing, accusing them of all kinds - knowing full well they can read it and anything they say will just be twisted by you bitter scrotes?

To address a few of these genius comments:

"I know it's a company but if you wanted to you could take funds out of it" - Sit down and shut your mouth you muppet. Imagine they did do that - imagine the tit you'd say then too! The world doesn't work like that and I think you only half arsed that reply because you know you're thick and sat in an environment where people will give you a sympathetic pat on the back for your attempt at contributing. Go home.

"I’m confused about the money they are giving back" - They've stated clearly that they could't afford the treatment. You're using the same point twice here and your intent is clear as day, you're a bully. Anyone can see the twisted glee you're getting with every reply you send - this is 100% a hate campaign.

"She might be an alcoholic" - Did it feel good saying that? Feel like you were really adding something to the discussion there, something new and exciting that would keep this shitshow going a bit longer? Please - upload a video of yourself so we can see if you're as repulsive as you make yourself out to be.

Who gives a curly steaming tit if they broadcast what they're doing? They're doing nice stuff and telling people - whereas you mutts are sitting writing poison on a thread about an innocent family, who looks better there, really?

I'd say something like "you should be ashamed of yourselves" but honestly I think that ship sailed a long time ago. You're all laughably pathetic.

Btw - "Happy Mummy" - is that an ironic name? Your comments here resonate with every form of depression I've ever encountered, your projection tactics are as obvious as your inbreeding.
I’m the opposite of thick, thanks

Few totally legal and legitimate options here: https://www.gov.uk/running-a-limited-company/taking-money-out-of-a-limited-company

Btw - "Happy Mummy" - is that an ironic name? Your comments here resonate with every form of depression I've ever encountered, your projection tactics are as obvious as your inbreeding.
Is ThAt An IrOnIc NaMe
797C5962-6E3B-461A-A854-0BDB2ED40AEB.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Somehow stumbled upon this heap of shite, do you people seriously have nothing better to do than come on here and slag people off anonymously. Does it make you feel better about your lives to tear down other people’s? None of these comments are Valid. None.
She’s clearly Not an alcoholic, they posted about doing nice things because they post about Eveything. Good and Bad. They are putting their whole lives out there to try and raise awareness about miscarriage and babyloss, mental health etc etc and al you boring wankers can do is slate them. What have You done to benefit others? When have You worked long hours to create a safe space for people to come together and discuss their problems? You haven’t, all you’ve done is sit on your high bleeping horse and sneer because of your pettiness and jealousy. Get a life, because of bad tit does happen to you it’s people like Al and Jen who will be there with welcome arms letting know there are Good people out there to help you.

• Haha
Oh bravo MJ0580 ????. I have been following the Ferguson’s for a few months now and enjoy their stories. It’s brave to put yourself out there on social media knowing there are nasty, vicious trolls just waiting to chew you up and spit you out!! What I can’t understand is that so many are moaning and taking the time to actually set up a forum about them rather than just scrolling on ?. It’s quite simple people ??‍♀ I’ve not once thought they have boasted about the good deeds they have done. They blog everyday about all kinds of things so why shouldn’t they continue blogging if that’s what they’re doing on that particular day? I can’t even bring myself to comment about the alcohol and infertility as I think the comments are just too cruel. It makes me feel sick to my stomach ?. Shame you were never taught that if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all!!

• Haha
So glad you bunch of dicks are finally being held accountable for what you are. You waste your entire lives tearing good people down on this site. It’s about time people started to tell you exactly what you are

• Haha
Wow. "MJ0580" someone needs to shut this Mark Thomas idiot up.

This egotistical maniac "MJ0580" aka Mark Thomas, aka the "honest father" wrote an initial response on this forum turning the thread into a total mess. The man is a complete and utter bleeping bellend.

First off Mark Thomas tweeted about this forum on his Twitter account slamming the thread, going crazy. For some reason, he was super offended - referencing people here as "filthy magots" -

A little over the top?

Mark Thomas aka @Honest_Father needs to wind his bleeping neck in.

The man is a fat, nasty, spiteful, disgusting human being that sits in front of his computer trolling the Internet looking to take offence and continually dish it out, starting multiple arguments in his quest for Internet fame. A hypocritical social justice warrior.

Look at the tit show he's gone out of his way to start here yet, his own Twitter bio reads - "Offence never given, so don’t try to take it." - "@honest_father"

Having read this thread, it's really not bad. It's all opinion and fact, for example, taking funds out of an LTD company is allowed and legitimate? Why does Mark Thomas (Honest Father) take massive offence to this?

"She might be an alcoholic" - again, that's not exactly offensive, she very well might be? Again, it's an opinion, not fact.

A fact, for example, is "Mark Thomas is a fat" or "Mark Thomas's wife is fat"- fact. Or 'Mark Thomas creates drama" - fact.

"Mark Thomas's wife is ugly" - an opinion. "Mark Thomas is a fat bleep" - an opinion (arguably a fact).

These are people are expressing an opinion over "It’s the Fergusons" is this not allowed Mr Mark Thomas?

It's "the Fergusons" choose to share their lives online in public. People will always have an opinion on this and they're allowed to. What they're saying isn't awful.

This is exactly what Mark Thomas aka @honest_father himself whinges on about, on a daily basis, having freedom of expression, being able to not get easily offended, as per continual Ricky Gervais Tweets he retweets.

Why then, when it doesn't agree with Mr Mark Thomas, does he "gang up" with a group of small-minded followers to bully people and spread lots of hatred. This fat bleep @honest_father is the very first to be offended when it suits him! Complete hypocrite!

In the Mark Thomas (@honest_father) tweet, he drove several other small minded individuals to comment on this thread:
Avatar19, TrollSlayer011 and Boringbastards.

This added zero value and only helped to spread more HATE online, all led by Mr Mark Thomas "Honest_Father" himself. Why not practice what you preach "Honest Father"? "Offence never given, so don’t try to take it." - "@honest_father"

The man has some serious issues. An egotistical clown that likely doesn't give a flying duck about "It’s the Fergusons", he's likely seen an opportunity to promote his own fat ass via them so he can help further his "honest father blog career".

More Mark Thomas Hypocrisy:

This fat begger @Honest_Father whinged on and on about "people not crediting" him for a post he made of Beckham and Beckhams child.

His whinging went on for days causing myself to see the other side of this fat piece of tit.
He wouldn't stop moaning about it on Facebook, we got to see the other side of him.

He got people to send him images of his "work" where others had used it and he wasn't "credited".

Funny, because this fat bleep posts stolen content daily, all without any source credit on his account, all in the quest for more likes and followers.
His top tweets? All stolen content and guess what? Not credited.

A recent post "finding a guys wallet", he posts the guys mug all over Twitter!!!

Didn't think to just search for him, didn't even delete the image after he's plastered the man's face all over Twitter without his permission and made a personal joke about him... It's ALL about Mark Thomas and his quest to have everyone else tell him how much of a bleeping incredible person he is, he's literally begging for praise in the thread.

If that is all Mark Thomas @honest_father has got to share with the world, he's not doing much more than any other reasonable human being would do? Without plastering it all over the Internet to make himself look good.

Good deeds happen without the desperation of some fat bleep sharing them online to try and prove to the world what an amazing person they are.

It's sickening and a true reflection of the "look at me" society.

This poor excuse for a man is in such desperation for people to tell him how bleeping good he is as a person, he's probably a closet paedophile. Something is seriously not quite right with him. Take a look for yourselves. The desperation for him to show how good he is, it's probably him hiding something.

Perhaps he's part of a generation of failed "wannabe" online media stars, or, he's just a pathetic lonely man in desperate need for attention while spreading hate.

Mark Thomas - Honest Father - Off you duck to start your little arguments elsewhere.

Your input isn't valued, go beg your little groupies for praise to make yourself feel better about your sad little life and the fact you spend your time bullying people online while being a complete hypocrite.

Sad and pathetic Mr Mark Thomas. Go and get "honest father" ya fat bleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
And for the rest of the little Mark Thomas "honest_father" groupies with more time on your hands than sense.

Here's a measure of your own bullshit. As your own little "demigod" @Honest_Father said himself:

"Take a good long hard look at yourselves."

The utter filth and exorbitant insults you've left here when what was actually said prior to you bunch of easily offended social justice warriors showed up, WAS NOT BAD. You're all so desperate to be offended and think you're doing the world a favour because Mark Thomas has decided to be offended.

Sadpricks - You took the time to register here and complain about people discussing something? You used brain cells to come up with that forum username? and you did it all upon command of a fat, easily offended piece of tit, Mark Thomas, who's the real sad prick here?

Boringbastards - what in hell is this:

"Are you sad because your husbands work dead end jobs and flirt with women in their office so you can have ten days in lanzarote once a year?"

What?! Stop projecting your own life you disgusting bitter witch. How specific can you be?

Form your own bleeping opinion, just because Mark Thomas tweeted this forum as and as one of his groupies, you've decided this is really bad? You follow a fat bitter bleep who's desperate for fame and you've come here to rant about something that's not even bad. It's you who's exactly what you've said here: bitter,nasty,vile people. Get a life!

You've spent the time registering here to talk like this? What the duck is wrong with you? Go and collect your child support from your numerous baby daddies.

TrollSlayer011 - "Somehow stumbled" you didn't stumble upon this site you liar.

You've come here anonymously to slag anonymous people off anonymously, and you call yourself "troll slayer" do you see the irony here?

The real reason you came, was directly upon Mark Thomas's command. Grow the duck up and form your own opinion rather than have some fat "wannabe famous", egotistical maniac that is desperate for everyone to see him as such a "great human being" dictate what you should do.

What these people said wasn't bad, they clearly expressed, why should "It’s the Fergusons" publicise good their deeds in a manner to benefit themselves? People can do good deeds without telling the world about it. According to "@honest_father" attitude and reaction to this, it's impossible, this actually offends him, and in turn, all of you.

You brought the tone down to new lows and went out of your way to do so, you took the time to register on this forum and to spout your bleeping bullshit without actually having your own opinion. You sad pathetic loser. Take your tongue out of Mark Thomas's fat ass and perhaps you'd form an opinion. idiot.

Avatar19 - "nasty vicious trolls"? What? the ONLY nasty and vicious attitude is coming from you bunch bleeping Mark Thomas groupie clowns.

"actually set up a forum about them"? What? They didn't set up a forum about them, you bleeping ******, they posted a bleeping thread on a forum that is all about this sort of thing. Have you used a computer before? Stick to twitter, your mobile phone and 240 characters and taking massive offence.

Take a good long look at what Mark Thomas and all his little groupies have written here, yet you Avatar19 claim:

"I can’t even bring myself to comment about the alcohol and infertility" What the duck? Well Avatar19 you took the time to register here and spread hate, so you could probably bring yourself to do much more than you claim. How about you remove your lips from Mark Thomas's tiny little ball sack and form your own opinion?

FWD7r6 - They're not "accountable" for anything. They've not been made accountable for anything either, you bleeping idiot. Just because Mark Thomas has tweeted he dislikes this thread and a bunch of small-minded idiots flood this forum with filth doesn't mean anyone is or has been made accountable.

If anyone should be made accountable it's the cunts that spent the time to register here after Mark Thomas promoted for them to do so and run off their little mouths because @honest_father took a dislike to what was said here, most likely as it's hindering his growth to be famous.

People here shared a reasonable view and opinion on a forum about these things, you bleeping ******. You've not come on your own will, you've come via Mark Thomas to spread bitterness, moan, complain and create drama. Get a bleeping life and fight your own arguments? Maybe become accountable for yourself, not be Mark Thomas's bleeping little witch?

Anyone else? Didn't think so...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interested to see peoples thoughts on this family? Sorry if this has already been discussed
There is already a thread in Families, started last December. I would love to get this going though. I find both of them ecceptionally irritating. They seem to broadcast every single thing they do and quite honestly, I think they just a pair of attention seeking twats. They treat their 4 year old like he's 2, this will do him no favours in life. Cannot tolerate either of them; though Al is the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They make sarcastic digs on their Stories to the Tattle comments, and seem to involve Ted, like he knows about the thread. Case in point; the comments re. half days at school and the babying of Ted by not making him walk. On Stories, she said "just picking Ted up from school at lunchtime and I'm carrying him." Then turned to Ted and said "what's that Ted?". To which he replied "double whammy". What a pathetic response and involving a BABY!!!!! in an adult's matter. The pictures of them both in bed, naked, make me boak. It feels to me they brag about helping the elderly etc. just for the likes. Yeah do it, you don't have to shout about it everytime!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haven’t been following them long, but can’t work out if they have only one child? Because sometimes an odd post will pop up about an older boy? Al is quite literally the campest man I’ve seen. And so sickly with his over sharing of his ‘love’ for Jen. All seems extremely forced?

They each have a child from a previous marriage. Ted is their son together. He is unbelievably babied. They are so desperate for another baby but she is unable to conceive. Al's ex has a lot of hate for Jen. Yep; agreed regarding his gushing crap about his wife. Sick of seeing them in bed and hearing him go on and on about how great Jen is. She is an absolute witch; I have had nasty vile DMs from her in response to polite comments about the blended family dymamics.

• Heart
Ahh ok, I see. Sad that they favour Ted so badly and quite obviously. I think people who have to scream and shout about how great their relationship are usually the ones struggling. Maybe she should help her anxiety by coming AWAY from social media. She claims sharing it helps- why not share it faceless from a new account? The world of Instagram baffles me.

Reactions: 1
They both regularly congratulate themselves on the public service they are providing to anyone going through infertility, child access and access. Whenever she goes out withput Al, she writes his mobile number on her hand in case she needs rescuing. ???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.