It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the respectful message. I do take valid criticism well and am always open to questions and DM’s. I’m not going to accuse you of trolling and I doubt any of the users of this site ever would!

If we were ever lucky enough to have another baby then the baby would sleep in our room until he/she was old enough to share with their sibling. We aren’t fortunate enough for our children to have a room each but that’s not uncommon. We also have friends who’s children share a bedroom even though they don’t need to - just through choice and they love it.

The second question I’m surprised by as we don’t tend to story much on a day out. I’m very much about being in the moment. But I also like to create photo books and videos of the children to remember their childhood. Stories are sporadic and infrequent compared to other accounts unless we are on a day out to promote something for work. I don’t know if you know but It’s The Ferguson’s is part of Dadsnet and Dadsnet is a full time job for both of us. Stories might also be uploaded by Louis (who is studying media GCSE and therefore practising different skills) or they might be uploaded on a different time frame eg when Al is working, when Ted is sleeping, at the end of the day.

Happy to answer any other questions. I don’t tend to come on here unless someone sends me a screenshot and it’s written respectfully, but you can always dm.

Hope you’re having a great summer :)
You come on here to address questions like a rational human being...you will then go and make pathetic, childish references to issues raised here on your stories. 😂😂. I'd like you to address why you think it is acceptable (if you do), that your husband thinks it is appropriate to objectify women?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You come on here to address questions like a rational human being...you will then go and make pathetic, childish references to issues raised here on your stories. 😂😂. I'd like you to address why you think it is acceptable (if you do), that your husband thinks it is appropriate to objectify women?
He never has.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for you, because it must be soul destroying not being able to conceive.

My friend took years to have a baby; IVF wasn’t an option & she successfully took Clomid for 8 months before conceiving.

I have children who are all, healthy & happy.

After my third, I tried for my fourth & I was so distraught that it didn’t happened, we stopped. Me & their dad split afterwards.

Reactions: 2
If I’m asked a question in a respectful manner I’ll reply in an equally respectful manner. If someone says something absurd/aggressive/abusive and trolls our dms on a daily basis we will either laugh about its absurdness or ignore it. I think that’s a great way to get through life. Respect where respect is due, and not taking the rest seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for you, because it must be soul destroying not being able to conceive.

My friend took years to have a baby; IVF wasn’t an option & she successfully took Clomid for 8 months before conceiving.

I have children who are all, healthy & happy.

After my third, I tried for my fourth & I was so distraught that it didn’t happened, we stopped. Me & their dad split afterwards.
She has been able to conceive and give birth, twice. Not the same as trying to have a first baby.

Ok. You don't need a baby; you need a reality check. He does it ALL. THE. TIME. 😂😂 You have all my sympathy because you are unable to see what goes on under your nose.
I don’t need a baby? What an atrocious thing to say to a lady that’s lost seven. I think our conversation is over.

• Haha
If I’m asked a question in a respectful manner I’ll reply in an equally respectful manner. If someone says something absurd/aggressive/abusive and trolls our dms on a daily basis we will either laugh about its absurdness or ignore it. I think that’s a great way to get through life. Respect where respect is due, and not taking the rest seriously.
She has conceived many times over, just didn't go full term. Different kettle of fish.

She has conceived many times over, just didn't go full term. Different kettle of fish.
Yes it’s a very different kettle of fish. The kettle of fish whereby I’ve had to have 8 surgical managements of miscarriage to have my baby removed from my body because my body wouldn’t let it go. Where I’ve had to have my hopes and dreams shattered seven times over. Once on my wedding day. If you think I’m the lucky one I question your mindset.

• Sad
  • Haha
Yes it’s a very different kettle of fish. The kettle of fish whereby I’ve had to have 8 surgical managements of miscarriage to have my baby removed from my body because my body wouldn’t let it go. Where I’ve had to have my hopes and dreams shattered seven times over. Once on my wedding day. If you think I’m the lucky one I question your mindset.
Where have I said you are the lucky one? You have conceived several times, fact.

Where have I said you are the lucky one? You have conceived several times, fact.
Is that not what you meant by it being a different kettle of fish and that she shouldn’t feel sorry for me?

As I said I think this conversation is over. Yes it is a fact. So are the seven miscarriages. So is the secondary infertility. I don’t see the need to discuss this further. Unless like I say you want to ask a respectful question in a polite manner and then I’m always happy to answer

• Haha
Is that not what you meant by it being a different kettle of fish and that she shouldn’t feel sorry for me?

As I said I think this conversation is over. Yes it is a fact. So are the seven miscarriages. So is the secondary infertility. I don’t see the need to discuss this further. Unless like I say you want to ask a respectful question in a polite manner and then I’m always happy to answer
You are not equipped to answer any question. Whether raised respectfully or not, you take comments from here and use them for content. It's a win win for you. Where would you be without Tattle eh? So much of your content is reference to here.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
And as always, using baby loss as a get out from a conversation that wasnt about that. I have had 12 miscarriages and would never dream of using them as my get out when having a conversation about something else.

This was about something completely different.

Reactions: 6
The pair of them are bleating today how hard it is to find stuff to do during the holidays without spending loads of money. A pathetic attempt to appear relatable...this pair are gifted days out every week. What a load of bullshit.

Last week thay were gifted a day out at Drusilas and that is such an expensive place to go I know we can't afford it. And I always thought fruit picking was quite pricey and thay have been to festivals and on holiday this summer so why are thay moaning about finding stuff to do with no money!!

Last week thay were gifted a day out at Drusilas and that is such an expensive place to go I know we can't afford it. And I always thought fruit picking was quite pricey and thay have been to festivals and on holiday this summer so why are thay moaning about finding stuff to do with no money!!
Exactly...they need to STFU.

The pair of them are bleating today how hard it is to find stuff to do during the holidays without spending loads of money. A pathetic attempt to appear relatable...this pair are gifted days out every week. What a load of bullshit.
I was literally coming over to ask who it was that commented if it was someone from here because it was SO TRUE.

Another gifted event for her and her son in Wales with accommodation. Her way of coping in the holidays on a low income is to not spend any at all and get it all for free!!!!

Reactions: 3
Who paid for the fuel to get from kent to Wales....... who paid for that meal they had.
I just dont get where their money comes from regardless of the gifted stuff. There are ALWAYS things to pay for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.