It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest YT video, again she is grossing us out by filming in the towel.
Not a good look Emma!
You have a suma wrestlers shape, heavy weight lifter shoulder span. Cover up girl- its too nauseating!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she bloody insist in filming herself in a towel! Nobody wants to see that 🤮
She’s got no idea about how tough real meno can get. The hot flushes will be the least of her worries!
Already sick of her mentioning it. She’s only doing it for content.
Also, How many bleeping floaty dresses does she need. She’s really getting in my nerves now with the fishing for compliments and the eye bleeping. If she says something is noice one more bloody time, I’ll explode. 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I believe she thinks that every man and woman is secretly in love with her. Just like Hyacinth Bucket thought that Emmett was enamoured with her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She eats with her mouth open, or talks when eating 🤢 I've noticed this in other slogs. Not very Hyacinth definitely more Daisy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she bloody insist in filming herself in a towel! Nobody wants to see that 🤮
She’s got no idea about how tough real meno can get. The hot flushes will be the least of her worries!
Also, How many bleeping floaty dresses does she need. She’s really getting in my nerves now with the fishing for compliments and the eye bleeping. If she says something is noice one more bloody time, I’ll explode. 🤯
To annoy everyone who's mentioned it.
A while back someone commented on her YT and like the petulant child she is she kept mentioning it for a good while after.
She really thinks she's something and doesn't see what we all see.
Defo has some effing magic mirrors in the house.

Reactions: 9
I work in healthcare and I can tell you that her hormonal problems are NOT perimenopause, they’re 100% caused by her weight and her diet high in Ultra Processed Food.

I know because I work with women like her every day.

DM me Em, I’ll treat you for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How big are those pots for her mayo to go on her salad.........there's healthy choices and then there's healthy choices covered in 500 calorie's worth of mayo! There are plenty of low fat salad dressing options

Reactions: 11
She's half Italian, follow the Mediterranean diet. A spritz of olive oil, a dash of vinegar and a sprinkle of oregano. Bingo. It ain't rocket science. No mention of the Gym this week. Only weight she's lost is having her hair cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Italian thing makes me howl.
She’s more Sylvester Stallone than Monica Bellucci

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's half Italian, follow the Mediterranean diet. A spritz of olive oil, a dash of vinegar and a sprinkle of oregano. Bingo. It ain't rocket science. No mention of the Gym this week. Only weight she's lost is having her hair cut.
When she first started the vlog - it looked like her hair needed a defibrillator - then she said she was having it dyed again.........and that tanning water she loves looked as patchy AF to me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree re doing it for content. She will have a big shock when it actually happens. She is just using it as an excuse at the moment.

Reactions: 8
How big are those pots for her mayo to go on her salad.........there's healthy choices and then there's healthy choices covered in 500 calorie's worth of mayo! There are plenty of low fat salad dressing options
When she said they were pots for her salad, I thought they were a bit small but perhaps she will take half a loaf of bread with her 😂 then corrected herself to pots for mayo- full fat I assume 🤔

Reactions: 8
Wonky Fingers
Chin rubbing
Bad fake tan
Carboot Sale
Goodnight Sweetheart on the telly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.