It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bariatric surgery isn’t always the answer. Granted it’s hard work but it is a drastic, life saving but also life changing decision to make and not suited to all. I was on the NHS weight management plan and considering the surgery. My friend is a nurse on a gastric ward and has seen lots of people in with complications, deficiencies etc. If, like me, Em is an emotional eater then I don’t think surgery would be the answer. Maybe hypnosis or counselling in the first instance.
True enough. My SiL had a bariatric surgery courtesy of the NHS. Waste of money…she’s even bigger now as her psychological issues around her MH and relationship food weren’t properly addressed. It’s not always the magic bullet people think it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She isn’t going to style it properly, she’ll just be having them hang by her face! The bright blonde/yellow needs to go

Em posting a photo of her Nan describing her as gorgeous etc in the hope of her followers saying they can see the resemblance is bizarre to say the least.

Also that fringe makes her look like Meatloaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow!!!!!
Sorry Em ditch the fringe😳 I don’t really know who she looks like, her mum I think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s going on with her eyes lately …. Why do they look like that?? they are so boggly and startled all the time!

• Haha
I'm really really really tempted to ask her if she has ever considered a short Bob and if that 'resonates ' with her ......
---
Coz that hair do is utter sh&t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s going on with her eyes lately …. Why do they look like that?? they are so boggly and startled all the time!
I'm sure she equates big eyes means beautiful. I do have big green eyes and do get complimented on them, but, I do not look like someone has just crept up behind me and pinched my arse.

Just to add, Em reminds me of this character from Crapston Villas. I'm probably showing my age.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.