It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched the slog yet but just reading through all of your hilarious comments.
She is a disgrace working with or even promoting shein! It's well documented that they use slave labour, make the poor employees work for a month with no days off and no pay! Not just shein I'm sure but why would anyone want to endorse such a brand? It's pure greed!
Shame on her for getting involved with that slave led company. I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole and neither should she.

Reactions: 10
She’s so greedy, I can’t believe there’s much our Emma wouldn’t turn down.

Reactions: 13
Just shows that she doesn't do any research into the companies that she 'works' with. It's either plain laziness or pure greed.

Just shows that she doesn't do any research into the companies that she 'works' with. It's either plain laziness or pure greed.
Pure greed. Even if she did research them, she would still take a freebie. She's one of the biggest grifters going

Reactions: 11
Both…the way Shien operates has been well and truly documented, that’s why effluencers who promote companies like these should be ashamed of themselves. Anything for a freebie though eh?! 😡

I don’t know why I always insist on zooming in on her pics but I think I’m just always mesmerised at how bleeping awful she looks 🤣

(I can just picture Em reading this, grimacing at the fact I still have access to her instagram 😂)

IMG_4510.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen this Barbie Movie, why would it make her proud to be a woman?

I remember being home from school recovering after having my appendix removed.
The Inn Of The Sixth Happiness came on the television, an old film even then, but based on a true story. It became one of my favourite films, it's the film that makes me proud to be a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen this Barbie Movie, why would it make her proud to be a woman?

I remember being home from school recovering after having my appendix removed.
The Inn Of The Sixth Happiness came on the television, an old film even then, but based on a true story. It became one of my favourite films, it's the film that makes me proud to be a woman.
I’ve seen a post on Facebook which outlines this which is probably where she’s copied it from

Reactions: 5
Its not a film i would ever watch so god knows the reason. Someone's obviously said this quote and original Em has jumped on the Barbie bandwagon. I wonder if them shoes make her proud to be woman. 🤢

• Haha
Filming yourself ‘crying’ at the end of the Barbie film. Really?.

Those feet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.