It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her chin a million miles infront of her face? Also I’ve been singing the thread title in my head all week, haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Working with Shein.” Yuck. How many more tit dresses does she need? The comment about the shapewear…. I was grasping my own non-pointy chin in disbelief. What sort of magic mirrors does she have in her gaff which make her think she looks so attractive? Also, her fingers when she was putting the cream on her face at the beginning. Why do they bend that way?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Feeding the big fat narcissist ego. This is what she thrives on. Such an odd woman. Em, that's looking aswell as behaviour.🙋‍♀️
You are spot on. All those people telling her she is beautiful, amazing etc, it’s just feeding that ego. She is so full of herself it’s ridiculous. She thinks she is some princess. Don’t get me started on the pink gilet, what the hell does she look like. She is an overgrown pampered princess who Chris and her mum pander to continually. Who seriously sits in front of the mirror and looks at themself so much, baffles me

Reactions: 13
If she was actually pretty I would understand it better. But she isn’t , at all.

Reactions: 9
“It must be time for kids going back to school because all of the storage is back” - staring at plastic boxes in B&M. Firstly, kids have only been off a week near me, secondly they always have plastic boxes and third plastic boxes have nothing to do with kids going to school.

Trying to justify buying the small EB mug, just because it was in the sale, good for a mini cup of tea before work. Behave.

Her new hair is awful, blond is crispy, underneath layer is orangey, and in the morning clip of her gurning with the new fringe, she tips her head forward and the back looks cool, dark salt and pepper.

She can get in the bin with her Shein shite.

She was really feeling herself with that fringe. She couldn’t keep her boggle eyes off herself in the view finder.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“It must be time for kids going back to school because all of the storage is back” - staring at plastic boxes in B&M. Firstly, kids have only been off a week near me, secondly they always have plastic boxes and third plastic boxes have nothing to do with kids going to school.
She makes out that she is so utterly invested and involved in her niece's and the two goddaughter's lives, but she doesn't even know when the school holidays are on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This week's vlog annoyed me.......especially the 'perimenopausal' bullshit......I've heard her complain numerous times about her 'monthlies' - with the perimenopause, you're lucky to have six periods in a year.........they gradually taper off altogether. My perimenopause was two years until my periods stopped altogether..

She tells us that the pink gilet is a size 22 - it meets at the top - at the bottom, she can't fasten it - the two fronts are in different postcodes.....she's at least a 26 at the bottom.........same with the denim jacket - fits across the bust - doesn't meet at the bottom
---
...schools have been closed a week over here too in Yorkshire.........

Dressing in pink to see the Barbie movie??? How old is she????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never known someone spend so much time gazing at themselves in a mirror…no mention of gym and choir. Guessing they’ve been consigned to the dustbin of 5 minute fads.
It’s no secret that Shien tat is sweatshop produced, planet polluting, landfill destined, fast fashion and no ‘Effluencer’ should be ‘influencing’ pple to buy it, but then if it’s free, Effluencers people don’t give a 💩 about ethics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Em, I know you'll read this at some point. This is a really friendly, helpful piece of advice.

You don't HAVE to film every single thing. We can cope without knowing what happened between Sunday and Wednesday. Honest. And here's the real gem of advice. If you were so disabled and overwhelmed from your first hot flush, you're gonna need to go off-grid for the next 2+ years. Or.......just learn to live with the hot flushes. They are awful, you can't describe them until you've experienced them yourself. It's not just feeling a bit warm, it is top to toe hideous. But they pass. And nobody (again, said with kindness) cares. There are so many hideous things happening in the world, you'll really need to work hard to get any sympathy from anyone cos of a hot flush. Get yourself some Menopace, they will help. And lay off the Shein hauls, from a polyester point of view, but also from a welfare of the slave labour work force point of view.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
At least she admitted being a 3XL in those other clothes. She hates saying it out loud though.

If that’s her first hot flush why does she have two fans blasting on her whenever the weather goes above 14c? I’m not saying she hasn’t had one but surely she realises her body can’t regulate temperature properly at her current size.

Reactions: 10
At least she admitted being a 3XL in those other clothes. She hates saying it out loud though.

If that’s her first hot flush why does she have two fans blasting on her whenever the weather goes above 14c? I’m not saying she hasn’t had one but surely she realises her body can’t regulate temperature properly at her current size.
I suspect this is more to do with why she thinks she is having a “hot flush”, rather than dealing with being fat, she just likes to combine some excuses. I’m not saying she might not be in perimenopause but her size surely isn’t helping any of it

Reactions: 9
She says one of the dresses is perfect for watching Willy Wonka. 🤦‍♀️ What is this woman on? She's a mix of Veruca Salt and Augustus Gloop, that's all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.