It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Vegas"
"Garden kitchen"
"Tap water"
"1930's music in the morning"
Definitely won't be any mention of the Oofi hoover.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she visit Chris or not? She made such a fuss about the prospect of getting 2 strains to see him and then it’s been crickets 🦗 or have I missed something?

Reactions: 10
We can make some more Bingo cards for other occasions if you want 😂
That one was predictions for the touching reunion video of Emma and her man 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
....only murders in the building.........
---
I tried watching it and fell asleep.......why is everyone obsessed by it?

Reactions: 6
If she wants to take the 'eating healthier' lifestyle to lose a couple of stone, she would benefit from ready meals delivered to her door that are low carb - like 'Scoff' for example. They provide breakfast, lunch and evening meals
She won’t pay for that…..like her dresses, too tight!!
---
are they off to vegas again? I must have missed that!
Not again!! Does she know there are other places to visit?!
---
It's not easy losing weight. I was addicted to food (still am) but it was starting to affect my health. I'm quite a few years younger than Em, but my weight and my diet led to elevated blood sugar, BP and cholesterol. Some of it was genetic but my lifestyle definitely didn't help! It scared the tit out of me and forced me to do something! I wasn't as big as Em, was a size 16 but overweight for my height - it wasn't really about the weight so much, it was the crap I was putting in my body and not moving my arse enough! What helped me was talking therapy and hypnotherapy and seeing a dietician. Better not suggest this to Em, or she'll throw her dummy out. Point is, she should want to look after her health a bit more! Chris too! They could do it together!
Just watched that borefest. YES Em we know you own an Emma Bridgewater mug. 🙄🙄
She would only pay for the little one and even her Mum took the mick and called it a shot glass 🤣🤣🤣
---
So boring the pair of them. I loved Emma Bridgewater stuff about 30 years ago but now it's like the new Eternal Beau.
Spot on. I got one and the handle fell off. Never again.
---
🤣🤣. When she was in Next I actually counted down in my head…3,2,1 and bingo! ‘Oooh, that’s nice’ 🤣
She didn’t try anything on as she too big for next clothes.
---
Niece??? Her side or Chris?
Chris’s
---
The Italian thing makes me howl.
She’s more Sylvester Stallone than Monica Bellucci
She’s about as Italian as the DiMarco’s on Eastenders

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear me. The superglue arms are back in her latest photo to slim herself. Kidding nobody Em. Just be real ffs.

• Haha
She always reminds me of Fenella the kettle witch from Chorlton and the Wheelies
64049999-A1E9-4140-9547-2B265CE30A74.jpeg
F4CE1BA8-D91C-4B1E-B700-C366FE116960.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can't stand how she pronounces 'half' like 'hav' pisses me off so much😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whilst she still travelling on the Emma Bridgewater bandwagon, does she know you can fill a mug up only half way if you want a small tea. You don't need to justify why the mug is small. Honestly this woman is so bizarre. She's only banging on about menopause because Khilas manic and on meds. I wonder what business she's going to come up with seeing as Khilas started one. Petite clothing range for teeny tiny woman like her? God only knows.

• Haha
Haven't watched the slog yet but just reading through all of your hilarious comments.
She is a disgrace working with or even promoting shein! It's well documented that they use slave labour, make the poor employees work for a month with no days off and no pay! Not just shein I'm sure but why would anyone want to endorse such a brand? It's pure greed!

• Heart
Haven't watched the slog yet but just reading through all of your hilarious comments.
She is a disgrace working with or even promoting shein! It's well documented that they use slave labour, make the poor employees work for a month with no days off and no pay! Not just shein I'm sure but why would anyone want to endorse such a brand? It's pure greed!
It's in the news today that Shein are being sued

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Whilst she still travelling on the Emma Bridgewater bandwagon, does she know you can fill a mug up only half way if you want a small tea.
Honestly, I thought that too, it's too simple for her.

I wonder what business she's going to come up with seeing as Khilas started one. Petite clothing range for teeny tiny woman like her? God only knows.
It's going to be personalised lube tubes.
She'll call the business 'Emma's tube of dry vag lube' customers will be able to choose their colour, sensation, scent, all in a personalised tube. I might put my order in now.

• Haha
I'd be very surprised if the short armed dimwit knew what the word ethics means. Em is just a greedy narcissist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.