It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is the definition of ‘greed’ got to have a bedroom and the ensuit, while her poor mum shares hers. got to have an office when she works away from home, got to have a dressing room, that would’ve been a lovely wee sitting room for her mum to have some space. She’s so greedy. I’m honestly embarrassed for her.
Exactly. She already has her own ‘Croffice’ space so why does she also need a dressing up room aswell? So she can admire herself in the mirror uninterrupted I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Life of free range chicken, except her diet - that’s a crapy caged chicken one.
Same little lawn every day, no changes, no challenges, no different points of view.
And if/when someone does have a different point of view or is critical of her they’re told to “be kind”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she gets demotivated quite easily. Takes on new things and wants to challenge herself but one small knock or difficulty takes her straight back to square one again.
Also, isn't it nearly time for carer Kim to push Em round in a wheelbarrow at the pumpkin patch?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do feel bad for her as she clearly hates any change or challenge. She’s been in the same job half a life time and rarely does anything independently. If she outlives both Chris and her Mum she probably wouldn’t even be able to change a light bulb or submit a meter reading
I've seen this with older couples.
After a bereavement you hear how one partner did everything in the house. They organised the finances, utilities, holidays, practical day to day stuff. They remembered birthdays, planned Christmas and social gatherings/activities. You get told they both watched these programmes, ate this food, went to bed at a certain time because that's what **** wanted to do. It wasn't being controlling or dominant, it just seems that's how the relationship worked out and both partners seemed happy. Of course if that partnership ends, then one of them has to learn how to deal with all this stuff, even have to make their own friendships and social life.
I agree that Emma needs to become less reliant on Chris and her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.