It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she equates big eyes means beautiful. I do have big green eyes and do get complimented on them, but, I do not look like someone has just crept up behind me and pinched my arse.

Just to add, Em reminds me of this character from Crapston Villas. I'm probably showing my age.
🤣🤣🤣 ahhh. Crapston Villas!!…I remember watching that after stumbling home from the pub 😂. Showing my age too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't tbink it's a terrible hair do, styled as it is by the hairdresser.. But why is it too different colours. Pale blonde top and orange bottom

It'll also look tit when she crimps the duck out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like the hairdresser has chucked a load of bleach on the top layer of Emma’s hair and left the whispy lower layers alone. It looks terrible!
D1731AD5-2CCC-4B7D-9420-E4AF40449F2B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the poses to the camera aswell. The way she obviously thinks she looks gorgeous. What a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she maybe needs a fringe to frame her face a bit? She's got quite a big forehead. Although I've always had a fringe and would feel naked without one. She'll style it weird and probably straighten the tit out of it.
I have quite a lot of that EB black toast stuff, a lot of it was wedding gifts a few years back...but now Em's got it, I'm thinking it must be super uncool and old fashioned and I should get rid immediately!

• Haha
I think she maybe needs a fringe to frame her face a bit? She's got quite a big forehead. Although I've always had a fringe and would feel naked without one. She'll style it weird and probably straighten the tit out of it.
I have quite a lot of that EB black toast stuff, a lot of it was wedding gifts a few years back...but now Em's got it, I'm thinking it must be super uncool and old fashioned and I should get rid immediately!
Tell her you're donating your EB collection to her local charity shop and set up hidden cameras - she will run in record time down there to haggle...........

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like the hairdresser has chucked a load of bleach on the top layer of Emma’s hair and left the whispy lower layers alone. It looks terrible!
View attachment 2339081
Not even the top layer, it’s about 2/3 of the length of it. I get not pulling the bleach all the way through to stop it snapping but if that is the case, any stylist worth their salt would recommend cutting all the dead ends, a 6 weekly trim until it’s in a condition to even consider colouring and even then a high lift tint rather than bleach.

Reactions: 9
All she needs to do is chuck on her beloved denim gilet and she’d be a dead ringer for Rick Parfitt (Status Quo)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just looked it up. It's caused by a lesser known condition called 'eye-fuckeritis' The person affected feels an uncontrollable urge to constantly preen and admire their reflection. It can be exacerbated by compliments and misguided adoration from well- meaning individuals.
Sadly there's no cure for it. You can try to slow the progression of the condition by avoiding interaction with reflective surfaces and camera lenses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks so much better with dark hair and it also looks much healthier.

Im still cracking up seeing those photos.

Carb-addict Em with her Frankenstein fringe

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.