It Galz - Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm part of me always wondered how he could be so hands on with Luna (she was clearly obsessed with him) and then completely disown another child? He obviously had an inkling the whole time that she was sleeping with other people around the same time

On another note.. that poor baby being caught in the middle of that mess

Reactions: 10
Holy tit! Was not expecting that! How embarrassing for that girl - through Liz Reaney they were all for trying to shame him and sharing messages between him and Lindsey etc. at the time. It was wrong. It had no business being publicised like that by someone with a big following.

Surely she knew who she slept with and when ffs 🙄 there’s literally a tiny window each month that you can actually get pregnant. Why has she waited for that child to be over a year old to agree to a test

Reactions: 15
I am aware it’s a girl who got pregnant but who is she why does everyone know her name and her business like is she an insta hun/blogger? Name?

Reactions: 1
I was frantically looking for this thread when I saw Jimmy’s post today!im shocked he’s on sonnys dad! I really hope Liz reaney addresses it because she gave him an unreal amount of shite at the time

Reactions: 8
I was frantically looking for this thread when I saw Jimmy’s post today!im shocked he’s on sonnys dad! I really hope Liz reaney addresses it because she gave him an unreal amount of shite at the time
Can you remember the girls insta ? I used to follow her but unfollowed ages ago.. laura I think ? X

Reactions: 3
Jesus I can't believe he's not the father. I feel really bad for all the tit Lindsay got for the whole thing! The girl was so convincing

Reactions: 11
It's mortifying for Laura and liz. Liz plastered it all over those call out pages. Laura was delighted to have her as her mouthpiece but claimed she wouldn't be commenting on it further. She let liz do the dirty work. There was plenty of sly digs back and forth since then. She probably wouldn't agree to a paternity test because she suspected the kid wasn't Jimmy's. I feel really bad for Jimmy. I called him a dead beat dad in a previous comment. I'm glad he's cleared his name. Sorry Jimmy, if you are reading this

Reactions: 21
In fairness to Jimmy he adores Luna and seems to have a great relationship with Riloh.

Liz Reaneys witch hunt must have been tough

Reactions: 17
Jimmy's proven his growth in the handling of this situation IMO. Publicly at least. No knowing what goes on behind closed doors but publicly very respectful to all involved since the child has been born. Low profile, no public digs etc.

Reactions: 7
Yeh I had really vilified him and subconsciously Lindsay as well for "condoning" abandoning his child. I'm sure neither could give a duck what my thoughts are but lesson learnt on my part.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what Michael, Jenny's ex surname is ? I'd love to have a nose. Curious to see what he looks like compared to Evan

Reactions: 5
Yeh I had really vilified him and subconsciously Lindsay as well for "condoning" abandoning his child. I'm sure neither could give a duck what my thoughts are but lesson learnt on my part.
Oh I would of bet my life he was the dad. His handling of it shows people can change. My opinion of it shows I'm not always right! We don't know it all!

Reactions: 9
Let this be a lesson to everyone who says ‘ at least liz reaney gives us a laugh’ ... she is the most dangerous lying manipulative bleep that ever walked. The fact that she would use her platform and many anon pages to defame this man and she didn’t have all the facts - that’s what she is like in real life. Someone above said the witch hunt with Liz must have been hard. Liz is always on a witch hunt. She is cancer. She’s toxic and she gets inside people and spreads disease.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.