It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
33e face mask is a joke but I think fair play to them for being savvy and packing their own merch and managing themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
33e face mask is a joke but I think fair play to them for being savvy and packing their own merch and managing themselves.
defo on the pricier side but that brands masks are that price across the board. Hand sewn and organic materials blah blah. Plus €5 going to DRCC.

agree about their management, everyone knows when new in business (which they are) you do everything yourself. There’s two of them, they don’t do brand deals and do all the podcasts themselves, so why pay a manager a salary when they don’t need to?

Reactions: 5
defo on the pricier side but that brands masks are that price across the board. Hand sewn and organic materials blah blah. Plus €5 going to DRCC.

agree about their management, everyone knows when new in business (which they are) you do everything yourself. There’s two of them, they don’t do brand deals and do all the podcasts themselves, so why pay a manager a salary when they don’t need to?
Maybe a manager could have helped avoid the numerous pr duck ups they've made along the way. But im sure they know better, as always. Experts on everything these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s pissed on a live now laughing about flouting restrictions 🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Lindsays a bit of a moron isn't she? Guess we kinda knew that already. More concerned about her inability to go to the pub rather than the country as a whole.

Reactions: 4
I really enjoy their podcast, I think it’s really well done (but more research and less confident pronouncements from Jenny on things she doesn’t know much about would be great). The anti feminism thing was just embarrassing. 1. Because they wouldn’t be where they are now without feminism and 2. the whole hatred stemmed from them being mad about people trying to cancel them after rapegate. Talk about misplaced anger. So ridiculous and Jenny trying to put an intellectual spin on it by telling her Michael “enlightened” her and gave her “books to read”. Yeah right, you were raging they tried to cancel you so you went on an anti feminism/woke crusade.

Reactions: 4
“No one knows how to act during a pandemic” hmmmmm, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t run out and meet a few strangers for cans at the side of the road in the middle of a LOCKDOWN on my county love 🙄🙄🙄 on her live she was also sneering about being in a restaurant in glendalough on Saturday 🙄 great laugh isn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 5
Absolutely morto for her drunken slur of a rant last night.
Stay the duck in like the rest of us and give the crotch of those stinking denim shorts a good wash while you're at it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems to have a short memory. She rants about how she doesnt care about people who sober October, however we all had it rammed down her neck when she was on the zero percents and off booze. Like what is she on about ????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems to have a short memory. She rants about how she doesnt care about people who sober October, however we all had it rammed down her neck when she was on the zero percents and off booze. Like what is she on about ????
Oh yes!! She was with jimmy at the time and she was constantly posting her non alcoholic wine 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can't believe he's not Sonny's dad I thought he was the hock of him and Luna

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree with Lindsay on what she’s saying on Covid tbh.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree with Lindsay on what she’s saying on Covid tbh.
I respect her opinion but it’s really hard to digest people carrying on like that and shitting all over the guidelines. She can be picking it up off the randomers she’s partying with and unknowingly pass it on to her older parents..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.