It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn I’m at work and can’t watch. Can you give us a summary after? 🙏
I can’t suffer her for that length of time, she’s putting it as an IGTV so I’m gonna watch when she’s done so I can forward on all the hair twirling and lip smacking 🤣

Reactions: 5
Why is Lindsay even doing a live on this when not 24hrs ago she was slating people for dragging people online and pulling the whole “be kind” “suicide” card. God the amount of dopes in her comments living for this drama is unreal

Reactions: 4
Why is Lindsay even doing a live on this when not 24hrs ago she was slating people for dragging people online and pulling the whole “be kind” “suicide” card. God the amount of dopes in her comments living for this drama is unreal
Ah come on now, she has every right to address this after all the tit she went through.

Reactions: 44
Probably because she got dragged online over it all, and she did say not to go after Liz. Imagine telling one guy he’s the father and you’d obviously had sex with someone else too. I mean you’d say, I’m pregnant and theirs a chance your not the father. And why not get a DNA from the get go, sort it out and he wanted one and she refused. Wonder will Liz issue an apology, doubt it.

Reactions: 15
This whole situation really made me think how easily I was manipulated to believe horrible things about her on this thread if I’m honest :/
Really gives you another perspective on gossip and rumours. Rich I know cause I’m still on tattle and I do love a mooch on here but definitely shows you what group mentality can do

Reactions: 26
Ah come on now, she has every right to address this after all the tit she went through.
Sorry I don’t follow her at all and have no idea what happened! Only know she was giving out about people slating others yesterday cos saw it mentioned on another thread. I should probably stay out of this thread 😂

The Cork girl called her son Sonny and that was Jimmy and lindsay's name for a boy if Luna had been a boy

Reactions: 7
Sorry I don’t follow her at all and have no idea what happened! Only know she was giving out about people slating others yesterday cos saw it mentioned on another thread. I should probably stay out of this thread 😂
She has it saved as an igtv if u wanted to watch xx

Reactions: 1
What was all that in the comments on the live about a stolen baby name?
Apparently when her and hummer were expecting Luna they didn’t know the sex and it was gonna be sonny for a boy and Luna for a girl... Laura has a boy and calls him sonny... Real childish tit from Lindsay tbh 🙄

Reactions: 3
Raging I unfollowed Liz the troll Reaney! Wonder will she be as quick to stick her beak in again 😂

Reactions: 3
Apparently when her and hummer were expecting Luna they didn’t know the sex and it was gonna be sonny for a boy and Luna for a girl... Laura has a boy and calls him sonny... Real childish tit from Lindsay tbh 🙄
*jimmy not hummer 🤣🤣🤣 stupid phone 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is that childish? It’s true...

Reactions: 23
Did she really need to make a big long video about? Jimmy is the one who is involved and he didn't feel the need to make a video.

Reactions: 1
I think she's dead right to make a video. She said her piece, didn't rip the girl to shreds and that was it.
That Laura one needs therapy. She CLEARLY knew there was at least a chance Jimmy wasn't the dad as otherwise why refuse a paternity test?
Why put 2 families through all the mental abuse when the child wasn't even his? Why THE duck would she buy Luna a big sister t shirt and drag her as a child into that tit show?? Like how long was she going to let it carry on before getting a paternity test done?

Sooooo many girls I know who have done tit like this and it boils my blood. The baby is clearly not being thought about here at all. Imagine them reading all about this tit show of the first few years of their lives??! 🙈

I agree that we are all quick to jump down the man's throat and say he's being a tit dad etc but when women do tit like this it just gives the rest of us no chance. Laura and Liz should be ashamed if themselves, especially when everyine is so easy to throw out the #bekind hash tags all the time.

Reactions: 24
Shocked liz hasn’t gone on a drunken rant about this tbh
In fairness, Liz looks foolish now. She went to battle for that girl Laura. I can imagine the conversation that was had once jimmy posted 😬
Wonder if she’ll still be defending her friend or if she’ll be a victim in this web of lies too.

Fair play to Lindsey she spoke well I thought. And kept saying no hate to Laura or Liz

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.