It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a badly executed rip off of call her daddy.

I would love a breakdown of their listeners. Cant imagine many over 25 tolerating their uninformed bullshit wannabe woke act
Yeah I agree.

I feel like Sophie was a bit awkward around them. It’s almost like they see her as a threat and want to make her one of them instead of her being bigger and more successful.

shes far more authentic than them and likeable.

Reactions: 3
Don’t need to, I can tell you what will happen.. Lindsay will be drinking cider from a martini glass and answer some real woke questions and act the “cool girl” 🙄
few mins in and it's Jenny trying soooo hard cringeworthy, Lindsay taking the piss out of the fact her grandad had a stroke and pretty sure I can hear Evan in the background....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
sorry i can’t deal with this livestream! they’re nearly killing eachother and lindsay is locked

Reactions: 1
All the abuse jokes are in such bad taste and I mean when are they not but isn't this meant to be a fundraiser for DRCC?

Reactions: 2
sorry i can’t deal with this livestream! they’re nearly killing eachother and lindsay is locked
I lasted three minutes its awful, but I actually think jenny is more pissed than lindsay.

I actually hate being critical because they raised a duck load of money and built that little empire up themselves but that was uncomfortable watching.
I thought Lindsay spoke over Jenny a LOT, they seemed on very different buzzes.

Love them or hate them they've provided a huge amount of hours content this year and I'm sure the break over Christmas will do them good.

lol I was watching last night and i feel asleep haha but i will go back to finish it. it wasnt great tbh. no cues for the camera, both looking at the wrong camera alot. (ive done alot of this stuff and that is the easy bit) the quality of the stream wasnt bad but there was a good bit of dead air too which is awkward. a script prob would have helped them alot. ive done charity live streams and when you get too pissed it goes to shite and quick but thats a lessons learned type of thing. fair play to them raising so much money and i have to say. i loved Jennys outfit, she looked fab.

lol I was watching last night and i feel asleep haha but i will go back to finish it. it wasnt great tbh. no cues for the camera, both looking at the wrong camera alot. (ive done alot of this stuff and that is the easy bit) the quality of the stream wasnt bad but there was a good bit of dead air too which is awkward. a script prob would have helped them alot. ive done charity live streams and when you get too pissed it goes to shite and quick but thats a lessons learned type of thing. fair play to them raising so much money and i have to say. i loved Jennys outfit, she looked fab.
what happened with that guy Adam and Jenny ? They seem to be ok now

Oh 😂 not at all.
Adam had sent Jenny a notebook from redbubble for her bday and he thought it was thoughtful but she shared to her close friends like look what weirdo sent me this, the state of it, wtf etc. He did a story exposing her. It was actually gas.

Oh 😂 not at all.
Adam had sent Jenny a notebook from redbubble for her bday and he thought it was thoughtful but she shared to her close friends like look what weirdo sent me this, the state of it, wtf etc. He did a story exposing her. It was actually gas.
Ah raging I didn’t see this! That’s so funny. Did he call her out on it ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.