It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone who recommended Not Without My Sister, oh my god its fantastic!!

I really wasn't expecting to like it let alone love it, cheers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is there a need for her child to be dancing around in her vest on stories 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What makes you think its not going well?
I listen to a really small podcast and they got €3000 for their last zoom, I thought Itgalz would be in the tens of thousands by now.

I listen to a really small podcast and they got €3000 for their last zoom, I thought Itgalz would be in the tens of thousands by now.
Oh I just checked and they're down to 2900 patreons. Were they not on a lot more at the start of the year?

Reactions: 3
Latest pod they both said they wouldn't mind their boyfriend getting a happy endings ie being wanked off in a grotty massage parlor. I'm actually so repulsed they're normalising this tit to their young listeners.

There's being a cool sex worker positive girlfriend and there's just being a moron and doormat. Gag.

Reactions: 13
Latest pod they both said they wouldn't mind their boyfriend getting a happy endings ie being wanked off in a grotty massage parlor. I'm actually so repulsed they're normalising this tit to their young listeners.

There's being a cool sex worker positive girlfriend and there's just being a moron and doormat. Gag.
Listened to the podcast cause I like Sophie Murray - something so off with how they were interviewing her. Think they wanted her to acknowledge them as being the basis for her "agony aunt" content?

There's something wrong with them if they think having a boyfriend get a happy ending at a salon is okay - Sophie gave an outright no to the idea, and they browbeat her into saying it was fair enough?

I'm sure Jenny would be grand with Evan getting a hand shandy 🙄 She'd take your eye out if you looked at him sideways

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Adam Oreilly is one of the best on instagram for me. His stories tonight about jenny are crackin me up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stella the dog is defo gone to a diff home. I reckon it lives in her parents gaf. She showed it when she was there the other day. How did she ever think she would be able to look
After a puppy. Is the kitten hers

Reactions: 4
Listened to the podcast cause I like Sophie Murray - something so off with how they were interviewing her. Think they wanted her to acknowledge them as being the basis for her "agony aunt" content?

There's something wrong with them if they think having a boyfriend get a happy ending at a salon is okay - Sophie gave an outright no to the idea, and they browbeat her into saying it was fair enough?

I'm sure Jenny would be grand with Evan getting a hand shandy 🙄 She'd take your eye out if you looked at him sideways
interview was so odd. They spoke over Sophie the entire time. Also jenny literally never shuts up about Evan it’s so pathetic. We know you’re together relax.

also so glad Sophie said she wouldn’t be happy with her fella getting a happy ending. Least she’s normal.

I have to say I think their podcast is way past it’s best.

Reactions: 13
interview was so odd. They spoke over Sophie the entire time. Also jenny literally never shuts up about Evan it’s so pathetic. We know you’re together relax.

also so glad Sophie said she wouldn’t be happy with her fella getting a happy ending. Least she’s normal.

I have to say I think their podcast is way past it’s best.
Its a badly executed rip off of call her daddy.

I would love a breakdown of their listeners. Cant imagine many over 25 tolerating their uninformed bullshit wannabe woke act

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.