It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t listen to her waffling about the fella in the gym air punching while it’s ridiculous looking isn’t her air humping into the mirror the same fecking thing she’s a gobshite.

Reactions: 7
Jenny comes across as such a judgmental A-hole in the most recent podcast about the ick.

Reactions: 7
Jenny comes across as such a judgmental A-hole in the most recent podcast about the ick.
Completely copied the episode idea from the Unpopular Opinion podcast. Surprised, because they're buds with KarlaK.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20201204_171113.jpg

You have got to hand it to Jenny though on her tan...its so natural 🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was surprised at how much was cutting off and CORRECTING Lyndseys own opinions 😳
Can handle Lindsay any day. She's a bit of a gobshite at times but I don't find her malicious. I can't with Jenny, her jealousy of Lindsay and insecurities around it make her so passive aggressive to her. I don't doubt she loves her and they are best mates, it's clearly a genuine friendship, but there's something in Jenny that is so horrible to see. She just has a streak in her that is so insecure, even with her best friend. Imagine you were her enemy if this is the attitude she displays to her best friend

Reactions: 15
really didnt like the ick topic this week. it came across as very judgey and a bit stupid. like who judges someone for wearing gloves!? I dont get it. i turned it off half way through. im loving that state of us pod. very funny!

Reactions: 5
The whole point of the ick is that they are silly things i guess

Like one of my icks is a wallet that has velcro on it. Totally stupid and as someone single in their 30s i should get over myself. But no, happier single than i ever could be with a lad with a wallet with velcro 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole point of the ick is that they are silly things i guess

Like one of my icks is a wallet that has velcro on it. Totally stupid and as someone single in their 30s i should get over myself. But no, happier single than i ever could be with a lad with a wallet with velcro 😂
haha i get that. maybe its coz jenny had loads of them. it appeared everything ick'ed her hahaha

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it funny that the first “LGBTQ+ inclusive” episode with sarah or satan reeked of biphobia? Do they realise that bisexuality means you can be in a relationship with a woman and then have a relationship with a man after? A man can be bi without having sex with a man yet? to say sarah felt invalidated in her sexuality and they proceed to invalidate bisexuals... There’s not one topic they can’t help gatekeep. So many young people following this garbage

• Heart
Does anyone else find it funny that the first “LGBTQ+ inclusive” episode with sarah or satan reeked of biphobia? Do they realise that bisexuality means you can be in a relationship with a woman and then have a relationship with a man after? A man can be bi without having sex with a man yet? to say sarah felt invalidated in her sexuality and they proceed to invalidate bisexuals... There’s not one topic they can’t help gatekeep. So many young people following this garbage
Brings to mind the episode where they tried to redefine what a sex worker was and said you couldn’t call yourself a sex worker unless you’d “read the history and politics of it”. Now apparently you’re not bi unless you “want a relationship” with the same sex. Apparently having sex with the same sex and being sexually attracted to the same sex is not enough 🤦🏼‍♀️. They’re always trying to create exclusive “groups”- you can’t be X unless your Y [random arbitrary conditions imposed by Lindsay and Jenny]. Very high school, live and let live galz.

Last edited:
No I totally knew where they were coming from, not biphobia at all but trendphobia. Legitimate gay, lesbian and bisexual people hate the fairweather bi trend.

I thought it was a good ep

No I totally knew where they were coming from, not biphobia at all but trendphobia. Legitimate gay, lesbian and bisexual people hate the fairweather bi trend.

Legitimate lgbt? Fairweather bi trend? This does not sound great.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Hear what you’re saying, but I think if someone claims to be attracted to both genders, they don’t have to pass the bisexual exam lol. They are simply attracted to both. (Even if they don’t act on it.) You wouldn’t say someone was not gay for being a virgin for instance.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Serious eyerolls at Jenny defending her pal Roz saying not having inclusive sizes isn’t that big of a deal and then in the same breath saying well I’ve never experienced not having my size so I don’t know how that feels. So there you go, of course it’s not a big deal to you! Glad Lindsey has a bit of sense on that topic!

although as the topic progressed, of course Lindsey said some horrendous things 🙄

Last edited:
Serious eyerolls at Jenny defending her pal Roz saying not having inclusive sizes isn’t that big of a deal and then in the same breath saying well I’ve never experienced not having my size so I don’t know how that feels. So there you go, of course it’s not a big deal to you! Glad Lindsey has a bit of sense on that topic!

although as the topic progressed, of course Lindsey said some horrendous things 🙄
Where did you hear this? Is it a podcast?

Reactions: 1

probably tryna keep on her good side so she doesn't go after her fella....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.