It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosemary maccabe does how to be sound which is fairly decent but she's started one called not without my sister and its hysterical. Her sisters very funny.

Edited to add, I'm grand mam is a fav too
Not without my sister is hilarious! Such easy listening and some of the episodes have me in tears laughing 😄

Reactions: 10
I never would have thought Rosemary McCabe would be hilarious?
I would have thought she'd be another preachy woke kween!

Reactions: 4
Agreed not without my sister is gas! Rosemary's sisters stories are equally tragic and hilarious.

Reactions: 8
It's so gas, literally laughing out loud on the bus funny
I agree. I ended up looking like a complete eejit when I was listening to the one where Beatrice gets 'kidnapped' in Italy. Completely forgot there were loads of people around me and nearly wet myself laughing. Really easy, non-controversial listening.

Reactions: 5
sorry but lindsay showing off her anti depressants on her story as if it‘s a sponsored post for some new skincare.... absolute dope.

So Lindsey would wanna be Suzanne Jackson?! Hahahahahahaha! 😂
Did she get a gifted tan set or something?!
Su is everything Lindsey moans about! Su ain't lit or woke or twerking in BT dressing rooms. Su dresses like the women Lindsey shames! I don't get it? Is there a new found friendship I missed or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Lindsey would wanna be Suzanne Jackson?! Hahahahahahaha! 😂
Did she get a gifted tan set or something?!
Su is everything Lindsey moans about! Su ain't lit or woke or twerking in BT dressing rooms. Su dresses like the women Lindsey shames! I don't get it? Is there a new found friendship I missed or something?!
Yep she got gifted dripping gold.

The new it gals episode is called WTF is 'the Ick' - running low on content to be following in Karla and Jens footsteps on the Ick!

Reactions: 7
I agree. I ended up looking like a complete eejit when I was listening to the one where Beatrice gets 'kidnapped' in Italy. Completely forgot there were loads of people around me and nearly wet myself laughing. Really easy, non-controversial listening.
I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at a podcast/book/TV show than I did at Bea's Italian "kidnapping".

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sorry but lindsay showing off her anti depressants on her story as if it‘s a sponsored post for some new skincare.... absolute dope.
I thought this was too much too! I'm all for people taking medication where needed and all that but she's practically promoting taking her "anti-anxiety medzzzz" and mixing it with alcohol every day. I'm no expert and I've no idea if it's bad to mix them with drink but she was basically saying she pops a few anti-anxiety pills when she's on the "sesh" to get her more "lit or woke" or whatever the duck. I just think it's a bad look when it's something serious, people should be taking their medication as prescribed by their doctor (unless he said take it with a can every night) :ROFLMAO:

Also can't stand how she shortens every word, like Dub etc. I nearly died of second hand embarrassment last night when she said med-I-kay-ch for medication!! It made me squirm for some reason hahaha there was absolutely no benefit to shortening that word:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I thought this was too much too! I'm all for people taking medication where needed and all that but she's practically promoting taking her "anti-anxiety medzzzz" and mixing it with alcohol every day. I'm no expert and I've no idea if it's bad to mix them with drink but she was basically saying she pops a few anti-anxiety pills when she's on the "sesh" to get her more "lit or woke" or whatever the duck. I just think it's a bad look when it's something serious, people should be taking their medication as prescribed by their doctor (unless he said take it with a can every night) :ROFLMAO:

Also can't stand how she shortens every word, like Dub etc. I nearly died of second hand embarrassment last night when she said med-I-kay-ch for medication!! It made me squirm for some reason hahaha there was absolutely no benefit to shortening that word:ROFLMAO:
I just saw that story and came here to say the exact same. I don't know what she's on, but you're not supposed to drink with most anti-anxiety mediKAYSH. Yet another 'influencer' glamourising anxiety. As someone who suffered for years, I'm all for normalising it, but jesus, that just boiled my pish.

Reactions: 7
I think she's said a few times she's on the drink, anti anxiety meds, edibles and weed vape.
I don't know where she gets her energy. I'd be zonked if I was on that everyday.
Different for everyone though I know.

Reactions: 1
I mean is she aware the alcohol causes anxiety right? She needs to give it up, she won't but she should

Reactions: 9
Do you know what episode number this one is ? I can’t seem to find it and I’m mad to listen now after people talking about it

I stand corrected, you can actually drink with the medication she's on. I just hope she's going to some much-needed therapy in addition to medicating.

I actually think it's great that she totally destagmatizes being on meds for your mental health!

Not everyone needs therapy along with meds, chemical imbalances in the brain can't always be talked better.

• Heart
I actually think it's great that she totally destagmatizes being on meds for your mental health!

Not everyone needs therapy along with meds, chemical imbalances in the brain can't always be talked better.
Tbh I thought the same! She was normalising it more than glamourising. She’s very honest about her mental health struggles and not once have she ever made it seem glamorous

• Heart
Reactions: 13

so fair and i see what you’re saying but reading out the brand, doseage and then taking it with a sip of her can is not destigmatizing it‘s glamourising and acting as if those pills don’t have a lot of side effects. i take the same ones and honestly wouldn’t be recommending them to people on instagram unless they were in dire straits. they’re not a fun little edible

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.