It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were they at €16k on patreon before? They're at €13,750 now. I cancelled too. Wonder when the big dip happened? Jenny being so snobby and Lindsay with the weird teenage carry-on turned me off them. I listen to the odd free one now and again but I think the tone has changed so much in the last 6 months.

16k dollars the dip is the exchange rate. they are now showing euro.

Reactions: 1
16k dollars the dip is the exchange rate. they are now showing euro.
Fair. Fair. I'm listening to way less podcasts in lockdown since I'm working from home. No commute.
Does anyone know who makes the most on patreon in Ireland? Just curious.

Fair. Fair. I'm listening to way less podcasts in lockdown since I'm working from home. No commute.
Does anyone know who makes the most on patreon in Ireland? Just curious.
Pretty sure it's Second Captains (over 60k per month) and then Blindboy wouldn't be far behind.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Who is she talking about that is advertising always pads in a night dress? 🤣🤣🤣 I am actually laughing at that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Since when was it only her and Jenny who can discuss periods and sex ‘authentically’? Pretty sure any woman is entitled to discuss these topics and has just as much right to- she doesn’t own the topic

Reactions: 16
She reminds my of a 12 year old with an attention problem. Yano the type that pulls at its mother's arm to be heard and needs to tell you everything now. She goes on those rants thinking shes hilarious and it's cringe af.

Reactions: 10
I felt a bit sorry for her there unless it was a just joke? It's either a weird look at me I'M A RIDE attention thing or very like the reddit sub /r/ihavesex/

She’s actually so embarassing. Like guess what Lindsay I can talk about sex periods and anything I bleeping well like while you sit there with your orchards thieves thinking your all that m. Hold on while I go give my partner a bj. Oh that’s right you will be using a vibrator for the next six months cause no man could put up with you for any length of time

She’s actually so embarassing. Like guess what Lindsay I can talk about sex periods and anything I bleeping well like while you sit there with your orchards thieves thinking your all that m. Hold on while I go give my partner a bj. Oh that’s right you will be using a vibrator for the next six months cause no man could put up with you for any length of time
No shame in being single hun

Reactions: 7
No shame in being single hun
No totally agree with that I was single for long enough and by god had my fair share of one night stands but why does she feel the need to try and think it’s her and Jenny’s place to discuss women’s issues and that absolutely no one else has any right to their opinions. Guess what she’s one of the many reasons we are back in lockdown. Imagine trying to trace all her recent contacts

Reactions: 8
Ah stop ! Some of ye are dry balls. She's gas tonight and spot on with everything She's said. Delighted she called out Larby.

Reactions: 19
No totally agree with that I was single for long enough and by god had my fair share of one night stands but why does she feel the need to try and think it’s her and Jenny’s place to discuss women’s issues and that absolutely no one else has any right to their opinions. Guess what she’s one of the many reasons we are back in lockdown. Imagine trying to trace all her recent contacts
I think the point is that bloggers (such as Joanne) never say anything sexual or controversial and only shite on about what they buy all the time and then randomly throw it in there to get some clout by jumping on the bandwagon or in other cases with bloggers posing with a pack of pads which is just paid for bullshit without actually opening up the conversation.

Your average blogger has no opinion that they're not paid for.

Reactions: 16
jenny and lindsay seem obsessed with tattle life lmao .....the reason i checked this thread out is cause they're constantly mentioning it. i bet they read this every day. hi galz xxx

Reactions: 13
I know what Lindsay was trying to say but as usually didn't articulate herself and just ended up spouting a load of shite. how are these two running a podcast lol?

She meant these people are only discussing it when being paid by a corporation. corporations and influencers trying to talk about "real issues" is disingenuous as their only actual goal is to sell u tit lol.

Lindsays behaviour has been really juvenille recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yup what a muppet
We need to get rode 🤣🤣🤣🤣 k hun
[/QUOTE
totally, did you not hear. Jenny invented sex and Lindsey invented periods.

• Haha
So now we should be riding instead of commenting here. Well I mean I dont spend 12 hours a day riding. I have time for other things you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmm so if she's getting the ride why does she spend her day talking to her phone. Ffs does she actually listen to herself before she posts.
She doesnt care about tattle yet seems to check it. Why do that if you don't care. She has regressed into this spoilt brat child. Please look at me everybody. I like Jenny, she's not as desperate as Lindsey and definitely not as annoying. She's comes across as someone who is a lot more comfortable in their own skin and doesn't need attention so much. bleeping cringe watching her shite on about her being the only one who can talk about sex.

Reactions: 4
Hmm so if she's getting the ride why does she spend her day talking to her phone. Ffs does she actually listen to herself before she posts.
She doesnt care about tattle yet seems to check it. Why do that if you don't care. She has regressed into this spoilt brat child. Please look at me everybody. I like Jenny, she's not as desperate as Lindsey and definitely not as annoying. She's comes across as someone who is a lot more comfortable in their own skin and doesn't need attention so much. bleeping cringe watching her shite on about her being the only one who can talk about sex.
Jenny's smart. Let Lindsay do the outrageous behavior. Ride her coat tails all the way to the bank. Still have a morsel of future prospects for herself.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.