It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah it was rent allowance. however she wouldnt be using that now with her income. altho to be fair....she gets no help from Rilohs dad and it would appear Jimmy is an idiot. so ye have to hand it to her. its not easy raising kids alone (her parents arent there 24/7).
What happened with Rilohs Dad?

yeah it was rent allowance. however she wouldnt be using that now with her income. altho to be fair....she gets no help from Rilohs dad and it would appear Jimmy is an idiot. so ye have to hand it to her. its not easy raising kids alone (her parents arent there 24/7).
Her parents are extremely active with the kids and literally live ten minute walk from her. No she wouldn't get rent allowance now because she doesn't need it, she's raking it in.

Reactions: 7
He just disappeared off to the UK and pretended riloh didn’t exist. He won’t even respond to her enough so that she can process the divorce.
No way she was married before?! What a dog of a man to do that

Reactions: 1
No way she was married before?! What a dog of a man to do that
Yeah she got pregnant to him and her parents basically forced her to marry him because of their religion ( I think she said before they basically said they wouldn’t support her unless she was married once she got pregnant due to their religion)

Reactions: 5
Anyone listened to the new pod today? Surprised how they are talking about addicts. They've obviously never lost someone to addiction.

Reactions: 1
Anyone listened to the new pod today? Surprised how they are talking about addicts. They've obviously never lost someone to addiction.
What did they say? I don't listen if it's about anything serious. I'll only throw it on if they're talking about Britney Spears or something and I'm cleaning. They miss the mark for me on anything serious and they have the same opinions on everything so it's just one big circle of each other agreeing on the same opinion.

Reactions: 6
Lads how much do people reckon the girls are on money wise roughly ? 🤔
According to the patreon graph site they get $16k a month from that alone. Plus their merch and live shows when they could preform. And their non-patreon podcast is often sponsored by brands. They aren’t short of money anyway!

According to the patreon graph site they get $16k a month from that alone. Plus their merch and live shows when they could preform. And their non-patreon podcast is often sponsored by brands. They aren’t short of money anyway!
Yeah fair play to them, they're working against the clock so they need to bank up while they can

Reactions: 7
Nit picking but whats with the little pose Jenny always does, the kinda pouty mouth ajar look? I don’t get it 🙈

Reactions: 3
Nit picking but whats with the little pose Jenny always does, the kinda pouty mouth ajar look? I don’t get it 🙈
I’m so glad someone else noticed! The one on her grid in the hairdresser she looked like she was gonna puke? 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so glad someone else noticed! The one on her grid in the hairdresser she looked like she was gonna puke? 🤯🤯🤯
Yeah thats the most recent one but she does it in nearly every single photo, its like shes trying to be seductive but fails 🤣

Reactions: 3
Yeah thats the most recent one but she does it in nearly every single photo, its like shes trying to be seductive but fails 🤣
She really reminds me of Jessy from little mix. I know some people with lip filler that hate the way their lips look when they smile so maybe this pose is the way she looks the best? I think filler in general looks better when you aren't really making an expression.

Reactions: 2
“Mansplaining is not a gender based thing”. Jaysus have they missed the last several centuries of how women, by virtue of their gender ALONE, were spoken down to, disregarded and even denied the right to vote? Or even how women are treated in Saudi Arabia today. Like this directly feeds into why certain men to this day infantilise women. It is a thing. It is common. Stop downplaying it 🤦🏼‍♀️.

I hate the way they take genuine issues women in particular face and water them down “BOTH women and men do it”. Ok gals, do a straw poll there and find out how many of your male followers were spoken down to in work or overlooked/treated like a child, by a female colleague. I can’t believe they are trying to argue that men equally face this (while ignoring 100s of years of history that fed into the phenomenon). I just can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think Lindsay's opinion & thoughts on this probably stems from her past & growing up as a born again Christian. Women aren't exactly valued within that faith & are sometimes submissive to their partners or other men...they might find it more challenging to recognize sexism or being spoken down to because it's a natural part of growing up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.