It Galz - Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope all these dopes that think she’s amazing see a different side to her. Like imagine on the dart behaving like that at her age and then off out this morning when your meant to be limiting your contacts. Oh but sorry then she cries about what a hard upbringing she had. Lindsay obviously has a very nice up bringing in many ways. If she considers her parents been very religious and not allowing her doing certain things is hard she needs to get a bleeping grip. Obviously if she’s able to get mortgage advice mommy and daddy obviously are helping
She’s putting her kids at risk too especially the older lad. Covid affects kids too.

Reactions: 2
"It’s not like she’s someone I would like my son to bring home."

Why?
For many reasons.
1. She had no respect for herself, family or anyone else by the way she is behaving in this lockdown
2. She is on mental health medication and continuously seems to drink a Huge amount
3. I would think she would wreck any mans head and she comes across as someone whose extremely needy
4. She doesn’t come across as very stable

Why would you care what the girl your son brings home looks like as long has he's happy and it’s a healthy relationship?
Sorry where did i mention anything about what she looks like. Read my comment again I never ever mentioned her appearance

For many reasons.
1. She had no respect for herself, family or anyone else by the way she is behaving in this lockdown
2. She is on mental health medication and continuously seems to drink a Huge amount
3. I would think she would wreck any mans head and she comes across as someone whose extremely needy

Sorry where did i mention anything about what she looks like. Read my comment again I never ever mentioned her appearance
9E016131-8FCB-413B-87CB-DF3B829894B6.jpeg

For many reasons.

9E016131-8FCB-413B-87CB-DF3B829894B6.jpeg
And she gives out she always has her children and their fathers are useless Yada yada yada

duck off Lindsay and cop the duck on

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I literally don't know where to start. In the 3nd of the day we are dealing with someone with severe mental health issues. I find it upsetting to watch her car crash life, cringy bad dancing, hair flicking, hanging out with teenagers and living her life trying to stand out and get noticed. She can't take it but thinks she can dish it. Her best comeback is "you need to get laid". Well hun, most of us get laid a lot more then u and its not with one night stands. Her family must be mortified for her. In relation to her breaking restrictions. Do we expect anymore from an idiot like her. If she wants to hang out with strangers in her piss smelling knickers after pissing at the beach let her. Let's hope her poor kids don't catch anything from her

Reactions: 9
I literally don't know where to start. In the 3nd of the day we are dealing with someone with severe mental health issues. I find it upsetting to watch her car crash life, cringy bad dancing, hair flicking, hanging out with teenagers and living her life trying to stand out and get noticed. She can't take it but thinks she can dish it. Her best comeback is "you need to get laid". Well hun, most of us get laid a lot more then u and its not with one night stands. Her family must be mortified for her. In relation to her breaking restrictions. Do we expect anymore from an idiot like her. If she wants to hang out with strangers in her piss smelling knickers after pissing at the beach let her. Let's hope her poor kids don't catch anything from her
What severe mental health issues?

Reactions: 1
I’d say Jimmy is either in a new relationship or sprogged someone up again last time she went all full time mad bastard like this Jimmy had sprogged up Laura, Lindsay is so childish

Reactions: 4
I’d say Jimmy is either in a new relationship or sprogged someone up again last time she went all full time mad bastard like this Jimmy had sprogged up Laura, Lindsay is so childish
Is Jimmys insta private or public? Whats his insta account called?
Has him and Lindsay ended badly?
Wonder where Jenny is lately?

Reactions: 1
Is Jimmys insta private or public? Whats his insta account called?
Has him and Lindsay ended badly?
Wonder where Jenny is lately?
Jimmy was used by Lindsay when that girl Laura had her baby boy by him. She randomly decided that they have all of a sudden fallen back in love and then when the limelight went off her with regards Laura she got bored and dumped him. He seems to take Luna Quiet a bit and riloh seemed to have a great relationship with him, but over the past while he doesn’t seem to go with him at all.

Reactions: 2
Heard from a grapevine ms.claffey is up the duff will be interesting to see if that’s true or not..

Reactions: 5
Heard from a grapevine ms.claffey is up the duff will be interesting to see if that’s true or not..
Does his other birds know? 🤔 Well if what another poster is true about him sliding in other girls dms and whatnot 😳

Reactions: 3
Did Lindsay seriously record the dog humping Luna and do bleeping nothing duck she’s a bleeping moron, who does she think wants to see a dog hump a 6 year old. Ohhh Jenny being preggo would kinda take the attention from Lindsay that won’t be liked at all

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.