It Galz - Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The school should refuse her children entry with them in contact with someone breaking regulations.
She's taking the piss going for drinks with strangers!
Sure wouldn't we all love to be having gaf sessions and doing what we want. She's a selfish hole.
And I bet that her pal claire balding wont call her out .. all hypocritical twats

Reactions: 8
Is this one for real
We are on level 3
Arranging to meet strangers on Instagram for a blind date with her friend
Then clearly back to a house with lots of people
No wonder the numbers are rising
Jesus think of your kids your sending to school after been breaking rules for the weekend the first weekend of the level 3
Who were the strangers? Random It Girls fans?

Reactions: 5
Who were the strangers? Random It Girls fans?
She put it on her insta, did anyone want o meet to go on a blind date.. bit silly as it was after the new restrictions/guidance. And three girls came along & met her at the canal by the looks of it.

Reactions: 2
She put it on her insta, did anyone want o meet to go on a blind date.. bit silly as it was after the new restrictions/guidance. And three girls came along & met her at the canal by the looks of it.
that is the oddest thing I’ve ever seen. hard to believe she’s in her 30s.Different rules for different people 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Was she actually sitting on the side of the road drinking cans, what is it with her and cans outdoors. I'd say her knickers are always stinking from her pissing in bushes with no toilet roll

• Haha
Was she actually sitting on the side of the road drinking cans, what is it with her and cans outdoors. I'd say her knickers are always stinking from her pissing in bushes with no toilet roll
Apparently she missed out because of her family being so religious she didn’t do the whole knacker drinking in the park when your in your early teens. We did all that and had that experience so she’s just doing it now in her 30s. I actually feel a bit sorry for her now thar I know her back story.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She sounds like she had a fairly privileged upbringing. Drinking on the side of the road in your 30's is a very strange act of rebellion to the childhood she had. Loads of parents are very conservative and strict. I don't get it to be honest. It's a bit poor little rich girl. She's still very involved with her parents. They seem very supportive. It seems like this is the way she chooses to live her life.

Reactions: 15
She sounds like she had a fairly privileged upbringing. Drinking on the side of the road in your 30's is a very strange act of rebellion to the childhood she had. Loads of parents are very conservative and strict. I don't get it to be honest. It's a bit poor little rich girl. She's still very involved with her parents. They seem very supportive. It seems like this is the way she chooses to live her life.
Sure her parents paid for her to go to college and drop out three times. She could have done her drinking then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure she had plenty of nights out in her 20's too. Loads of time for skulling cans in a cold wet field or carpark.

People bend over backwards to defend this stupid woman. She missed out on drinking as a teenager give me a break!!! Sad excuse she is

Reactions: 10
I'd LOVE to know what the other mothers at the school think of her! She would go down like a cup of cold sick round here 🙈

• Haha
Do yous reckon her and that fella Pete are ridin? I vote yes.

When 2 grimy sesh heads meet.. A match made in heaven

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed the kids haven’t been on in a good while ? Even though she proclaims to have them all the time she hasn’t seem to have had them lately

She seems quiet herself since her Insta meet up with a load of randomers to drink cans on a footpath while there are level 3 restrictions!!

Reactions: 4
She seems quiet herself since her Insta meet up with a load of randomers to drink cans on a footpath while there are level 3 restrictions!!
Was it a situation where some lad she wants to duck would only meet her if she brought some gals for his mates? I’ll bet I’m not far off the truth

Reactions: 5
Was it a situation where some lad she wants to duck would only meet her if she brought some gals for his mates? I’ll bet I’m not far off the truth
sorry but Lindsey is a right idiot on the dart with no mask on.

Has she even acknowledged the comments about her being irresponsible after Lockdown #2 was announced?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.