It Galz - Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I guess she ain't a responsible "basic witch" 🙄
I hope all these dopes that think she’s amazing see a different side to her. Like imagine on the dart behaving like that at her age and then off out this morning when your meant to be limiting your contacts. Oh but sorry then she cries about what a hard upbringing she had. Lindsay obviously has a very nice up bringing in many ways. If she considers her parents been very religious and not allowing her doing certain things is hard she needs to get a bleeping grip. Obviously if she’s able to get mortgage advice mommy and daddy obviously are helping

Reactions: 5
I hope all these dopes that think she’s amazing see a different side to her. Like imagine on the dart behaving like that at her age and then off out this morning when your meant to be limiting your contacts. Oh but sorry then she cries about what a hard upbringing she had. Lindsay obviously has a very nice up bringing in many ways. If she considers her parents been very religious and not allowing her doing certain things is hard she needs to get a bleeping grip. Obviously if she’s able to get mortgage advice mommy and daddy obviously are helping
and also she said on the podcast that her mam always asks her how she gets on if she’s been out on a date and stuff. They clearly seem close and I don’t think she really had a tough up bringing.

and as for the lockdown rules , She’s mixing with so many different people at the moment she clearly doesn’t give a tit

"iconic" comments... 🙄
If these think she's the definition of iconic we are living amongst bleeping idiots... and I don't mean just Lindsay

Reactions: 3
I’ve had to unfollow KarlaK as she has turned into a Lindsay clone. Everything from her voice to her hand gestures are just a carbon copy of her nowadays. Such a shame. She has become exactly the type of person she used to slag off.

Reactions: 10
I’ve had to unfollow KarlaK as she has turned into a Lindsay clone. Everything from her voice to her hand gestures are just a carbon copy of her nowadays. Such a shame. She has become exactly the type of person she used to slag off.
the hand gestures when she’s showing products off is downright annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She might not need mammy and daddy’s help with buying a house cos her podcast brings in €16k a month 😱 that doesn’t include her merch or the money she got from live shows!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why does Lyndsey have random new friends every single weekend?! Where’s Jenny?!

What the duck is she doing roaming around the streets drinking? Like she’s a mother in her 30s. So am I and I’m no prude but that so baffling and especially in the middle of Dublin being locked down again. For duck sake like. So many people are making sacrifices for the greater good and she makes NONE. Selfish wagon

Reactions: 7
What the duck is she doing roaming around the streets drinking? Like she’s a mother in her 30s. So am I and I’m no prude but that so baffling and especially in the middle of Dublin being locked down again. For duck sake like. So many people are making sacrifices for the greater good and she makes NONE. Selfish wagon
But like what’s the point in roaming the streets when nothing’s open. Just have a few at home or take it easy, you’re not missing anything 🙄🙄. She’s so desperate for attention, clearly very lonely to be hanging out with 18 year olds in town on a Saturday night.

Her prancing around flicking the hair and people having to walk around her. I actually think she hit some poor unsuspecting member of the public. You got your hair blow dried, the carry on over it is not normal. I like Lyndsay when it's just her coming on for the chats but as soon as she is out drinking or with other people it's actually embarrassing to watch her.

Reactions: 10
It's so infuriating seeing the likes of Lindsay prancing around the streets, public transport and other people's houses having the time of her life while others are doing what they can to help prevent the spread of Covid. Yes I'm jealous but I'm also pissed off because it's people like her that are only thinking of themselves, it's a middle finger to everyone on the frontline. I'm sick of it

It's so infuriating seeing the likes of Lindsay prancing around the streets, public transport and other people's houses having the time of her life while others are doing what they can to help prevent the spread of Covid. Yes I'm jealous but I'm also pissed off because it's people like her that are only thinking of themselves, it's a middle finger to everyone on the frontline. I'm sick of it
It's one thing doing it but doing it and then posting it just shows her utter lack of cop on!

Reactions: 4
I’d say she is panicking about never finding a decent man to settle down with . She has an awful track record and her carry on would scare any man with sense . Jenny is proper settled and it’s killing Lynsey . The pubs closing has put an awful spanner in the works for her life

It's one thing doing it but doing it and then posting it just shows her utter lack of cop on!
It shows she's a self centered weapon like all the rest of the people doing it with her and like you said for her to post it shows how much she doesn't give a duck about anyone but her self

I’d say she is panicking about never finding a decent man to settle down with . She has an awful track record and her carry on would scare any man with sense . Jenny is proper settled and it’s killing Lynsey . The pubs closing has put an awful spanner in the works for her life
In all seriousness who would settle down with her. It’s not like she’s someone I would like my son to bring home.

In all seriousness who would settle down with her. It’s not like she’s someone I would like my son to bring home.
Why would you care what the girl your son brings home looks like as long has he's happy and it’s a healthy relationship?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.