It Galz - Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimmy and Laura liking each others pics 👀

Always wondered what happened there... The child is clearly his. Wonder did Lyndsey have anything to do with him staying away? And if she didn’t, why the hell didn’t she push him to do the right thing? I would not be with someone and be ok with them getting another girl pregnant first off and then not talk him into it? Can’t understand

Reactions: 4
Always wondered what happened there... The child is clearly his. Wonder did Lyndsey have anything to do with him staying away? And if she didn’t, why the hell didn’t she push him to do the right thing? I would not be with someone and be ok with them getting another girl pregnant first off and then not talk him into it? Can’t understand
I don't really agree with that - it's not a woman's job to train men into being responsible. Lindsay has two kids of her own to focus on. I'm sure there was a level of '"Jesus Christ, wtf are you doing", but it's not Lindsay's child.
I think she mentioned on the podcast that the girl is refusing a paternity test, so the ball is in her court.

Reactions: 16
I don't really agree with that - it's not a woman's job to train men into being responsible. Lindsay has two kids of her own to focus on. I'm sure there was a level of '"Jesus Christ, wtf are you doing", but it's not Lindsay's child.
I think she mentioned on the podcast that the girl is refusing a paternity test, so the ball is in her court.

I agree to some level. But I also would not be with a man who had another girl pregnant and just ditched her. Why should she have to do a test? Wonder who was actually requesting that... I wouldn’t be with a man who could treat a girl like that...

Reactions: 5
Jimmy is not a man of much integrity or substance. I'd say he's a total user of women. He quite obviously has a type.He seems to have no problem making babies but he isn't interested in being a father and I'd be shocked if he pays any of the mothers a penny of maintenance . He must be unreal in the sack because I can't understand why they keep taking him back and basically fighting over him. Liz Reaney was the Cork girls mouth piece for ages. Pathetic

Reactions: 10
Liz inserts herself into any drama that’s out there. She is a pathetic woman. I’m fairness, Jimmy seems like a great father to both Luna and when he has Riloh. He seems to have her a good bit. They have the cutest relationship together.

Reactions: 7
I agree to some level. But I also would not be with a man who had another girl pregnant and just ditched her. Why should she have to do a test? Wonder who was actually requesting that... I wouldn’t be with a man who could treat a girl like that...
Oh 100%, it wouldn't be for me. But having said that, he put Lindsay into a horrible position - she has a child by him, she can't exactly cut off all contact from him and ban him from seeing his little girl. By all accounts, he seems like a great dad to Luna. We don't see everything, for all we know he could be paying for the child and attempting to see them - Covid is obviously a huge stumbling block for that as well.

Reactions: 2
Liz inserts herself into any drama that’s out there. She is a pathetic woman. I’m fairness, Jimmy seems like a great father to both Luna and when he has Riloh. He seems to have her a good bit. They have the cutest relationship together.
Agree he seems like he adores Riloh, saw them one day in town and was looking going how do I him 😂😂 he was joking Riloh’s hand walking down Grafton street, very cute.

Riloh always has the biggest smile when jimmy is around he is such a sweet kid...she has Luna like a brat the child will have no friends in school with her behaviour..then Lindsay will be on her podcast talking about school bullies just because the child has no friends but she’s not doing right by the child at all...and my kids are older so I know how it is...Lindsay can’t see it just yet but this will come back to bite her in the ass she should have kept the kids off social media until they could make the decision for themselves.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Funny that Lindsay and dopey Claire are so worried about our kids. Maybe they should focus on their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny that Lindsay and dopey Claire are so worried about our kids. Maybe they should focus on their own.
I don’t get this forced friendship with Pete Farrell , they’re trying to be so alternative and cool 😂😂😂. Every single thing is try hard

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.