It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she SERIOUSLY say all Irish woman as soon as they become Ma’s 🙄they de-sexualise themselves 😂😂 god her view on life is warped, it’s called growing up Lindsay most women out grow that stage weather they have kids or not 😂 and now she’s reading here please dress how you want, teach little Luna to twerk, talk about that time you got crabs all you want but for the love of all humanity stop SINGING. Please

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing about Lindsay is she was one of us. She spent her time taking the piss out of influencers and their ridiculous behaviour. And sure Jenny was in the blogger reddit group. And I would like to state for the record that I do not wear corduroy. And I'm sure we all have sex too Lindsay. Imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But why keep it to summer? Whats the big deal? haha, sorry I just dont get it!

Reactions: 2
But why keep it to summer? Whats the big deal? haha, sorry I just dont get it!
I'd second this - who cares if someone wears shorts in the depths of winter. It's her choice if she wants to freeze her hole off? Wouldn't be for me, but I'm not going to blast someone for having their own style

Reactions: 5
Slaggin the shorts is only a bit of craic. I don't think anyones offended by them, just gas lookin. Can't deny she has the legs for them though. Fuckin witch haha, legs go on forever!

Ohhh tattle is obviously a sore point !! She feels sorry for our children 🙈🙈
Was she on live or something after reading comments here? No one has said anything she wouldn't have thought or been said to her in the past. Like anything though sometimes its hard to see it in written down/cold light of day

Slaggin the shorts is only a bit of craic. I don't think anyones offended by them, just gas lookin. Can't deny she has the legs for them though. Fuckin witch haha, legs go on forever!

Was she on live or something after reading comments here? No one has said anything she wouldn't have thought or been said to her in the past. Like anything though sometimes its hard to see it in written down/cold light of day
She did a Q&A about parenting as she had been reading tattle and people commented on her parenting.

She did a Q&A about parenting as she had been reading tattle and people commented on her parenting.
She knows she has a controversial style of parenting and she puts it up for everyone to see, people are going to talk tit about her. Must be hard in fairness but it's going to come with the territory.

Which is fair enough. Whatever about slagging her about her shorts or her singing - ma shaming is pretty lousy.

Reactions: 3
No problem with the shorts personally, I just think it makes her look stupid wearing them in the depths of winter, clearly just attention seeking 😂 she has fab legs no doubt! But in saying that my legs are also my favourite feature (As I’m sure is the same with some of you) but don’t feel the need to wear shorts in 0 degree weather 😂

Reactions: 4
Which is fair enough. Whatever about slagging her about her shorts or her singing - ma shaming is pretty lousy.
And the horrible comments about Jenny’s relationship. Probably no truth to the comments either.

No problem with the shorts personally, I just think it makes her look stupid wearing them in the depths of winter, clearly just attention seeking 😂 she has fab legs no doubt! But in saying that my legs are also my favourite feature (As I’m sure is the same with some of you) but don’t feel the need to wear shorts in 0 degree weather 😂
looks like it was a sore spot for Jenny too.

And look let’s be real , yeah she has the legs for them , I just think they make her look a bit silly in the winter but she slags herself for wearing them so that’s not a big deal really.

she’s clearly been rattled by this thread

My arse would be frozen in those shorts in winter but if she's happy she should wear whatever she wants ❄

Tbh, if I looked as good as she does in short shorts I’d never take them off🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
And the horrible comments about Jenny’s relationship. Probably no truth to the comments either.
there is truth to that and she will find out sooner or later , things like that aren’t made up just for gossip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.