It Galz - Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get this forced friendship with Pete Farrell , they’re trying to be so alternative and cool 😂😂😂. Every single thing is try hard
I know it's ridiculous. I also really don't get how they constantly say they'll wear band tshirts etc even though they don't know/like the band, it's bizarre to me but I don't understand most of their actions soooo

As a side note I don't think it's lindsays responsibility to monitor Jimmy's relationship with any child other than hers. Also if I asked someone for a paternity test and they refused I wouldn't be happy either. What's the options like build a relationship with a child that might not be yours and then be heartbroken down the line

Lindsays response of sorry you trolls aren't getting the ride is extremely juvenile.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to think the girls had a lovely way about them but as others have said something is seriosly wrong lately - others have said they seem to have fallen in the wrong crowd?

Reactions: 3
I'd absolutely hate to be in the spotlight but it's what they always wanted so obviously people are gonna comment

Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned Pete Farrell - I saw Linday and her friend were over in his house on Sunday morning

Let's just saw I don't think its the first time that man has skipped mass.

• Haha
Sorry now but was Lindsay not told by that girl who had the child with jimmy to stop threatening and saying tit about her on her podcast and through her insta page Lindsay used be saying awful stuff. Also was it not around the same time she had her baby that Lindsay decided she was madly in love with jimmy again. I think Lindsay is a bit of a mind game player.

Reactions: 7
Skipping mass? What does this even mean ? 🤣🤣🤣
Skipping mass? What does this even mean ? 🤣🤣🤣
What I mean is someone cracking open a can at that hour isn't the best way to spend the Sabbath

Anway back on topic I agree with A LOT of what has been said here but I kinda think the shorts are cool???

I'd absolutely hate to be in the spotlight but it's what they always wanted so obviously people are gonna comment
very true chicken

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What I mean is someone cracking open a can at that hour isn't the best way to spend the Sabbath

Anway back on topic I agree with A LOT of what has been said here but I kinda think the shorts are cool???

very true chicken
The sabbath 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually just CANT with Pete Farrell and him being any sort of barometer of cool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh what was Lindsay saying about Laura on the podcast? And I don't think Jimmy needs a paternity test for that child, he's his mini

Reactions: 4
Oh what was Lindsay saying about Laura on the podcast? And I don't think Jimmy needs a paternity test for that child, he's his mini
That’s why Liz reaney was going mad that time about Lindsay it was stuff Lindsay said about Laura on the podcast and apparently her talking bullshit about the child not being his and then she went on the gram when Laura has just had the baby saying awful stuff. That’s why Lindsay got back with jimmy was to piss Laura off but when Laura came back saying she had messages from jimmy saying how nuts Lindsay was and how she would use money against him and seeing the kids and apparently Laura has all them messages. I think Lindsay is no angel about the men not seeing the kids. Even though jimmy comes across a creep he looks like a good dad to riloh and luna

• Wow
  • Haha
Who is he? I've seen him on her stories and don't get it. I get crushes on unusual men too but I can't see it with him

I came across his page through Lindsay's a good while ago and started following him. I like his weird sense of humour and his legs 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.