It Galz - Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is truth to that and she will find out sooner or later , things like that aren’t made up just for gossip.
I actually thought lindsay came across grand when addressing the comments, I might not agree with her but she doesn't piss me off as much as jenny. Never could.

Reactions: 10
I can't with Jenny but I really hope there's no truth to these rumours, I don't care if she cheated on someone before etc, its tit. Especially if he hasn't done it, its so hard to prove that you haven't done something.
If its true someone should tell her privately with proof and let her deal with it. Its out there now that someone said it here so just finish it if you're the person with the proof. So crappy.

Reactions: 3
Did a deep dive into this forum after Jenny was saying today on Insta that people had started bitching about them again.

For the person who was wondering who's house the infamous toe licking flaps out party was at....It was Niamh McCabe or nimcake
Party the reason I went off the girls was the podcast they did with Niamh about starting your own business and how great it was that Niamh had her own design company and studio at such a young age. Not one mention in the whole pod of how her brother is Eoghan McCabe one of the founders of Intercom, a tech company with ONE BILLION and someone who was worth 120 mill a few years ago.

Absolutely zero sour grapes or begrudgery to them, bleeping fair play and maybe he didn't help her with money to set up Spacey studio, but I did find that pod very disingenuous....

Did she SERIOUSLY say all Irish woman as soon as they become Ma’s 🙄they de-sexualise themselves 😂😂 god her view on life is warped, it’s called growing up Lindsay most women out grow that stage weather they have kids or not 😂 and now she’s reading here please dress how you want, teach little Luna to twerk, talk about that time you got crabs all you want but for the love of all humanity stop SINGING. Please
I think myself and Lindsay have very different takes on what is sexy. I wouldn't call her dress sense or twerking up against bins or supermarket shelves sexy. I've never seen a person twerking against random objects and thought oh sexy. I thought she was trying to a 'mad bast@rd', I didn't realise she was trying to be sexy!

I do think that most mothers do have to outgrow a lot of what she gets up to though. Like when she was talking about dating and she was like I just get my mam to mind the kids. A lot of us don't have someone to just drop the kids off with while we go drinking or dating or whatever. We also work fulltime jobs and have other commitments. We can't live her sexy, denim shorts life. I don't think my boss would be too impressed if I turned up to a meeting in dms, hots pants and a crop top, vaping my juul and twerking against her desk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think myself and Lindsay have very different takes on what is sexy. I wouldn't call her dress sense or twerking up against bins or supermarket shelves sexy. I've never seen a person twerking against random objects and thought oh sexy. I thought she was trying to a 'mad bast@rd', I didn't realise she was trying to be sexy!

I do think that most mothers do have to outgrow a lot of what she gets up to though. Like when she was talking about dating and she was like I just get my mam to mind the kids. A lot of us don't have someone to just drop the kids off with while we go drinking or dating or whatever. We also work fulltime jobs and have other commitments. We can't live her sexy, denim shorts life. I don't think my boss would be too impressed if I turned up to a meeting in dms, hots pants and a crop top, vaping my juul and twerking against her desk.
Excellent post 👌

Reactions: 2

100% agree.
Two completely different worlds we are in. Well for me personally anyways. There's the It Galz world she lives in and then there's reality

Reactions: 6
Did she SERIOUSLY say all Irish woman as soon as they become Ma’s 🙄they de-sexualise themselves 😂😂 god her view on life is warped, it’s called growing up Lindsay most women out grow that stage weather they have kids or not 😂 and now she’s reading here please dress how you want, teach little Luna to twerk, talk about that time you got crabs all you want but for the love of all humanity stop SINGING. Please
The fact she thinks the things she wears and does are sexy shows her warped view of reality. It's all about the visual for her which is something a young teen believes. She's been so stunted in her life that she's never had a chance to grow up. The female version of Peter Pan.
She's a beautiful looking woman with a gorgeous figure and her children are well reared so she can't be faulted there. The fact she sees maturity as de sexualising though is very telling.

Reactions: 13
I watched her q&a and as i'm not a mother, didnt have a whole pile of interest.. but christ - her skin looked feckin amazing - if you're looking at this Lindsay, give us the skincare chats we need!

Reactions: 6
r
The fact she thinks the things she wears and does are sexy shows her warped view of reality. It's all about the visual for her which is something a young teen believes. She's been so stunted in her life that she's never had a chance to grow up. The female version of Peter Pan.
She's a beautiful looking woman with a gorgeous figure and her children are well reared so she can't be faulted there. The fact she sees maturity as de sexualising though is very telling.
Totally agree I don’t Mam shame, her kids are well looked after only thing I don’t agree with is Luna twerking especially on her instagram we all know the type of freaks out there,

She’s very immature she sees other woman as beneath her because they grow up and stop wearing clothes they wore as teens I don’t get her logic. Not at all as woke as she thinks

Reactions: 5
r

Totally agree I don’t Mam shame, her kids are well looked after only thing I don’t agree with is Luna twerking especially on her instagram we all know the type of freaks out there,

She’s very immature she sees other woman as beneath her because they grow up and stop wearing clothes they wore as teens I don’t get her logic. Not at all as woke as she thinks
You're either mam shaming her or you're not. Everyone can parent how they want and if she is ok with that, then that's her business.

Reactions: 9
You're either mam shaming her or you're not. Everyone can parent how they want and if she is ok with that, then that's her business.
I don’t have to agree with everything she does like have her 5 year old twerking and actually while I’m at it don’t think it’s right to have kids on the beach while she is with a bunch of adults drinking she makes ridiculous choices probably because all her mates are much younger with no kids, I don’t think that’s Mam shaming as much as she needs a dose of cop on she reminds me of a teen mother trying to keep up with friends kids in toe. For me it all comes back to the issue that these bloggers shouldn’t be exposing their kids online from such early ages. If that’s mam shaming than yeah guilty as charged

Reactions: 9
I don’t have to agree with everything she does like have her 5 year old twerking and actually while I’m at it don’t think it’s right to have kids on the beach while she is with a bunch of adults drinking she makes ridiculous choices probably because all her mats ayoure much younger with no kids, I don’t think that’s Mam shaming as much as she needs a dosyoue of cop on she reminds me of a teen mother trying to keep up with friends kids in toe. For me it all comes back to the issue that these bloggers shouldn’t be exposing their kids online from such early ages. If that’s mam shaming than yeah guilty as charged

You can't have a few drinks while your kids are around? Her kids seem happy enough playing, building sand castles, running in and out of the water? Im sure Lindsey has her withs about her if the kids are there. Its just a couple of drinks. Have you never seen parents on holidays drinking with their kids or brought to the pub on a sunday while their parents have a few drinks? Im sure luna would rather be on a beach than in some pub where alot of kids get brought. When I was younger my mam and dad would bring me to the beach and have a few drinks. You sound very snobby and like your're looking down your nose at her. Doubt you are the perfect parent if you have kids. Stop nit picking

Reactions: 13
You can't have a few drinks while your kids are around? Her kids seem happy enough playing, building sand castles, running in and out of the water? Im sure Lindsey has her withs about her if the kids are there. Its just a couple of drinks. Have you never seen parents on holidays drinking with their kids or brought to the pub on a sunday while their parents have a few drinks? Im sure luna would rather be on a beach than in some pub where alot of kids get brought. When I was younger my mam and dad would bring me to the beach and have a few drinks. You sound very snobby and like your're looking down your nose at her. Doubt you are the perfect parent if you have kids. Stop nit picking
I actually think Lyndsey’s kids seem very happy and they seem to have everything. She has talked on her podcast about how she always wants her home to be warm and loving for the kids and she seems to do a really good job of doing that!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Personally I don’t agree with kids being exposed to alcohol so maximum my kids would see of me drinking is a glass of wine on a Friday night, I certainly would never or have ever (I was 20 having my eldest) brought my child to a beach with a gang of adults slurping cans of cider while twerking into the camera for Instagram, I don’t think there are many mothers or fathers who would to be honest, I’m far from snobby I’m from inner city Dublin born and reared in a block of flats and proud to be from there. I chose to bring my children up where they don’t have to see alcohol as something to be abused or the norm and I’m far from perfect. But that’s me by all means if you think Lindsay should be on the cover of Moms weekly fair play to you.

• Heart
I found her chat about here fine. She has a point about fearing our children. People make out that we are judgemental witches. (which this thread screams of imo) Children learn from what they see and if we are being portrayed as that, its obvious to assume our children are too. some children can be horrible and judgemental. Does no one remember primary 😂 Lunas twerking also proves this. She didn't behave like a demented psychopath like nikki whelan either thankfully. Everyone is entitled to their own dress sense/style and its clear shorts are her thing. As said already, if I had those pins I would have them out too. Better fitting ones maybe, but still 😂 i get such a weird vibe off evan and jenny. It just seems like she is obssessed and he's a bit too cool. Who knows I suppose we only see what they (evan) want us to see. BTW in no way shape or form am I saying anyones child is mean 😂

Reactions: 3
Jenny is referring to this site as being full of bullies when she literally has hundreds of pods up ripping shreds off all different people. She's been a bleep about countless people and said much worse than we have on here but now that it's her being discussed it's bullying. duck off you melt. I don't actually understand how lindsays shorts are discussed on here more than jenny constantly being an undermining, interrupting witch to lindsay on the pod.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t get how they seem to think us commenting here is bullying. As I said Jenny was a part of one of these groups. Was that bullying?

Reactions: 8
I think parents going on holidays having a few drinks is very very different to what Lindsay is doing with her children. I had my oldest at 23 and I can honestly say he has maybe in his 17 years seen me drunk twice and I made a choice not to bring him to pubs etc but that was my choice. Lindsays choice of having her children on the beach at all hours of night with gangs drinking from cans in my opinion is not right. Also this twerking with Luna is Ridiculous. Like she’s a 30 odd year old woman in dunnes doing twerking and getting people to pull her top down cause she’s a cool person. For me Lindsay comes across as a unhinged mother who is taking tablets for her mental health and drinking excessively and she thinks this is the cool mom vibe. No it’s not I’m not Mam shaming her but I’m sure her groupies will say I am I’m just saying some of her choices are very deranged. I know a Mam who always had her children on social media smiling and hugging her and having great fun and it’s now came out one of her children has been removed from her care and her other two are been investigated for emotional abuse. So in reality don’t always think what’s on social media is true and I’m not saying her kids aren’t happy I’m just saying social media isn’t reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.