It Galz - Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wont stand for this type of abuse the man has a statue erected of him ✋🏻 He’s a big deal in Cobh

#LeavePFarrellAlone
F83353B8-53EC-4533-BF43-16DF65759E65.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't really agree with that - it's not a woman's job to train men into being responsible. Lindsay has two kids of her own to focus on. I'm sure there was a level of '"Jesus Christ, wtf are you doing", but it's not Lindsay's child.
I think she mentioned on the podcast that the girl is refusing a paternity test, so the ball is in her court.
To ask for a paternity test is extremely insulting IMO. Look at the kid it’s the double of him

Reactions: 2
To ask for a paternity test is extremely insulting IMO. Look at the kid it’s the double of him
Its not actually. If you weren't in a relationship with someone who is to say they werent sleeping with someone else? It happens all the time. I like Laura she seems lovely and her son is a dote. But just because he shares similar features with Jimmy or Luna isnt really proof. Im not speculating the paternity before anyone jumps me. It happens so often. It's not much to ask to be honest. Maybe then he might act like a dad to the child. Who knows though we only see what they want us to see

Reactions: 15
I've said before no prob with the shorts but in the summer ! She has absolutely amazing legs and looks years younger than she actually is but doing the school run in the lashing rain in those shorts is madness
My thinking is hopefully she wears them all winter and has a constant cold or flu, cold/flu= sore throat. Sore throat= no dreadful singing. And that’s a win for Ireland 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like I used to love this pod and then one day you realise how much Jenny interrupts Lindsay and speaks down to her. It honestly grinds my gears. Like it’s a shame cos Lindsay is actually gas and has interesting stuff to say. BY GOD I’ve never heard of anyone with such an ability to turn every conversation into being about themselves. If I had a euro for every sentence that starts with ‘for me it’s like....’ also!! Is it just me or do they have literally no chemistry? Like Lindsay is gas on her own but Jenny does not bring that side out in her. Jenny can’t be silly she takes herself so seriously

Reactions: 13
Like I used to love this pod and then one day you realise how much Jenny interrupts Lindsay and speaks down to her. It honestly grinds my gears. Like it’s a shame cos Lindsay is actually gas and has interesting stuff to say. BY GOD I’ve never heard of anyone with such an ability to turn every conversation into being about themselves. If I had a euro for every sentence that starts with ‘for me it’s like....’ also!! Is it just me or do they have literally no chemistry? Like Lindsay is gas on her own but Jenny does not bring that side out in her. Jenny can’t be silly she takes herself so seriously
They aren’t a good blend, it’s like Karla and Jen, Karla constantly interrupts Jen too and speaks down to her, Jen is very likeable where as Karla is very condescending. I never liked It Galz they try too hard to be mad witches and woke 🤣

Reactions: 7
They aren’t a good blend, it’s like Karla and Jen, Karla constantly interrupts Jen too and speaks down to her, Jen is very likeable where as Karla is very condescending. I never liked It Galz they try too hard to be mad witches and woke 🤣
Jen and lindsay would be hilarious on their own

Reactions: 3
Jenny was shitting on one day how uncool it is when girls post "funny" videos of their boyfriends, cos no one else actually finds it funny yet she's did it last night? Damage control or just a dumbass?

Reactions: 4
ah girls I think Jenny brings a bit of class to the proceedings?

if it goes over your head there is some other podcasts out there🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wo
Jenny was shitting on one day how uncool it is when girls post "funny" videos of their boyfriends, cos no one else actually finds it funny yet she's did it last night? Damage control or just a dumbass?
[/QUOTE
Hey Linds, when you posting up a pic of your new fella’s face?!
Omg I wish haha

My legs are more like two Christmas stockings 😂😂😂

Full disclosure here - my daughter (who is special needs) put me on to them

we had some of our best ever nights together listening to the girls so I do have a vested interest

but no denying they have gone off piste lately

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.