It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd that Evan has nothing on his insta about Jenny? But wishes Roz purcell a happy birthday. He didn't even tag Jenny in his fancy restaurant stories, but tagged the restaurant? Guess he dnt want his side hoochies knowing he out with the gf 😆
Was him & Roz ever an item? Jenny commented under his Roz post calling him a pint sized photographer, no happy birthday tho to her bfs mate? Jenny and Roz get along or is there a touch of jealousy from her end?
He probably posts her on his personal insta @evn.ie

haha nothing ,she just has a great aul life with her fella who’s texting other girls behind her back but none of my business🙃🙃
What's the tea with this?! Jenny gets on my nerves but feel sorry for her if it's true, you can tell she's smitten with him!

Reactions: 3
What's the tea with this?! Jenny gets on my nerves but feel sorry for her if it's true, you can tell she's smitten with him!
not saying any more but trust me when I say I would not trust him at all. I’ve seen proof first hand

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The carry on of Lindsay and her sister in Penney’s 😂 gobshites imagine actually carrying on line that scarlet. The bleeping singing needs to stop is there any way to bring her up on audio assault charges 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You seem really sound - first hand proof and you'll let a girl walk around thinking her fella is loyal.
If you want to see what happens to girls who tell other girls their fella is cheating, look at the Dominique nugent thread. It rarely ends well for the messenger.

Reactions: 10
You seem really sound - first hand proof and you'll let a girl walk around thinking her fella is loyal.
I wouldn’t involve myself because 9 times out of 10 he will deny and then I’ll look stupid. She will believe him and that will be it. Not worth the Hassle. She also cheated on her ex with Evan so in a way it’s karma 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t involve myself because 9 times out of 10 he will deny and then I’ll look stupid. She will believe him and that will be it. Not worth the Hassle. She also cheated on her ex with Evan so in a way it’s karma 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe she knows and she's good with it, woke 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder is there something going on between them they never seem to spend time together on the weekends anymore?

Reactions: 1
Wonder is there something going on between them they never seem to spend time together on the weekends anymore?
I was thinking they haven't been around each other much, but they were out for dinner and today she was in his studio, I think?

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to tell her to grow up.
She’s actually so embarrassing. People talk on here about his genuine and nice she comes across. To me she comes across like a dysfunctional teenager in a woman’s body. She needs to grow the hell up

Reactions: 5
She’s actually so embarrassing. People talk on here about his genuine and nice she comes across. To me she comes across like a dysfunctional teenager in a woman’s body. She needs to grow the hell up
Nothing that a whole load of therapy wouldn't sort. The irony is that her parents created everything they despise. I feel sorry for her to a certain extent, she's a rebellious teen trapped in a woman's body.

Reactions: 7
Nothing that a whole load of therapy wouldn't sort. The irony is that her parents created everything they despise. I feel sorry for her to a certain extent, she's a rebellious teen trapped in a woman's body.
I think she's self aware enough to know that how she dresses and acts at times is reflective of her upbringing, think she mentioned that on the podcast before

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.