It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have been really interested to hear more of what she said above on the podcast (not actual examples from her own life as I take her point and appreciate it is personal and sensitive to her). It’s interesting to hear about all aspects of the work- from the good to the bad.
I’m sorry but they launched a new “tie dye” version of their merch and are charging €40!!!!!! 40 quid for a T-shirt, the absolute notions

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No way hahahaha. Fruit of the looms finest
who do they think they are , they said they “found” a box of tees that they forgot they had. My hole , they haven’t sold out like they said , they’re making it out like their stuff sells out but they prob have boxes of T-shirt’s there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most “influencers” merch/stock always sell out they act like it’s tit hot and everyone wants them it’s basically creates a hype around their stuff, but what makes me laugh is how people don’t cop onto how quickly they can restock, take Pippa for instance had a launch it went well and sold out quickly all the yuppy mummies went crazy they didn’t get the latest POCO overpriced shite, and Pippa announces a restock for the Monday like stop you did a presale to see how well it went before the proper launch on the Monday 🙄 anyone who spends €40 on a T-shirt from them two is bleeping mental I’d rather burn the money than give it to them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Could not be more over tie dye. Which i suppose is on brand for them since they seem to be the last ones to leave the 00's denim shorts party.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lolling at Lindsay slagging the tik tok house. She's the only blogger who comes on and tells it how it is I have to say. She's not like she was back in the day but I love that she still has that side to her. No shite

Reactions: 13
Her singing is ATROCIOUS, it’s pitchy and well just shite. I admire her unwavering confidence in singing even after her mortifying display on TV. How long into winter will insist on wearing hot pants I’m taking bets!!

Reactions: 6
Christ on a bike!! She needs to be told wearing hot pants in winter doesn’t make her look cool if anything she’s like them chavvy blokes who wear shorts in December with their Canadian goose Jackets scarlet
jenny livin it up in a fancy restaurant tonight 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Odd that Evan has nothing on his insta about Jenny? But wishes Roz purcell a happy birthday. He didn't even tag Jenny in his fancy restaurant stories, but tagged the restaurant? Guess he dnt want his side hoochies knowing he out with the gf 😆
Was him & Roz ever an item? Jenny commented under his Roz post calling him a pint sized photographer, no happy birthday tho to her bfs mate? Jenny and Roz get along or is there a touch of jealousy from her end?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Odd that Evan has nothing on his insta about Jenny? But wishes Roz purcell a happy birthday. He didn't even tag Jenny in his fancy restaurant stories, but tagged the restaurant? Guess he dnt want his side hoochies knowing he out with the gf 😆
Was him & Roz ever an item? Jenny commented under his Roz post calling him a pint sized photographer, no happy birthday tho to her bfs mate? Jenny and Roz get along or is there a touch of jealousy from her end?
he hides her deliberately I’m telling you now , if I was her I’d be checking his Snapchat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.