It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How some of you talk about Lindsay as a mam really just seems quite cruel.

Saying she's screwing her kids up is horrible. They're clearly loved and cared for, she does some things differently but leave her at it.

It just strikes me as slut and woman shamey.

Reactions: 26
Lindsay just needs to boot jenny off the pod, everything about the girl is bleeping head melting whereas Lindsay actually had interesting things to say and just gets blocked and spoken over by bleeping jenny, the basic witch that she is no matter how hard she tries to pretend otherwise. No idea why lindsay puts up with her.

Also I'm not lindsays biggest fan and she defo makes some mistakes but I think she tries to be a good mam, atleast she's trying.

Reactions: 16
Lindsay just needs to boot jenny off the pod, everything about the girl is bleeping head melting whereas Lindsay actually had interesting things to say and just gets blocked and spoken over by bleeping jenny, the basic witch that she is no matter how hard she tries to pretend otherwise. No idea why lindsay puts up with her.

Also I'm not lindsays biggest fan and she defo makes some mistakes but I think she tries to be a good mam, atleast she's trying.
I get the impression that Jenny is the brain whereas Lyndsey is the personality and the unique selling point of the pod!

Reactions: 11
I get the impression that Jenny is the brain whereas Lyndsey is the personality and the unique selling point of the pod!
Agree but she has the personality of a dead fish. Lindsay would double her followers if she ditched her I'd say and would pay a manager to go over content and produce the content duck all compared to the 50% jenny is prob getting. Sorry she grinds my gears 😂😂😂 refuse to pay for a subscription to them because she makes me rage 😂

Reactions: 2
100% The pod wouldn't be where it is without Lindsay. Jenny is replaceable - nothing interesting going on there, at all.

Reactions: 12
100% The pod wouldn't be where it is without Lindsay. Jenny is replaceable - nothing interesting going on there, at all.
Yeh she doesn’t bring anything different to the podcast. I feel like if you met her on a night out in the girls bathrooms she wouldn’t give you the steam of her piss whereas Lyndsey would actually chat to you

Reactions: 8
Yeh she doesn’t bring anything different to the podcast. I feel like if you met her on a night out in the girls bathrooms she wouldn’t give you the steam of her piss whereas Lyndsey would actually chat to you
Lindsay does seem very sweet and open. She’s very funny too and has great comedic timing. Always loling at her lives and her rants.

Reactions: 9
Lindsay does seem very sweet and open. She’s very funny too and has great comedic timing. Always loling at her lives and her rants.
I agree I actually think she’s very decent with good values and insights. Jenny is very basic

I listened to the first 20 mins of the recent one for a nose. Jenny interrupted her solidly for the first 10 mins.

Reactions: 7
Agree with all the comments saying Lindsay is engaging and entertaining. She seems quite open to learning/hearing others opinions.

Jenny strikes me as very privileged, very ignorant and very narrow minded. She wouldnt have any of the reach she has without Lindsay. Jenny has even morphed into Lindsays look-a-like.

Reactions: 10
Agree with all the comments saying Lindsay is engaging and entertaining. She seems quite open to learning/hearing others opinions.

Jenny strikes me as very privileged, very ignorant and very narrow minded. She wouldnt have any of the reach she has without Lindsay. Jenny has even morphed into Lindsays look-a-like.
She fan girls over anyone she sees as “cool”. They had this girl who’s a sex worker on the podcast. She was grand but made some ridiculous pseudo intellectual comments about how you can only call yourself a sex worker if you’ve “read into the history and politics” of the role 🙄 (so classist and pretentious - by that logic Anna who sells handjobs on a street corner isn’t a sex worker because she hasn’t “read about the history” of it).

The girl, while she seemed a nice girl was definitely trying to put this ridiculous woke, pseudo intellectual twist on the job. She made another comment that we shouldn’t use the word “ho” because it came from the black community. She does realise most words have their origins in some community 🤦🏼‍♀️. There’s a difference between a derogatory word used against a community and one which came from a community. Should white people not listen to or sing R&B music on the same basis? The whole podcast was full of this pretentious/contradictory shite and Jenny and Lindsay were lapping it up. They didn’t challenge anything and still say it was their “best podcast ever” and how intelligent your one was. If Rosemary Mac Cabe had said the same things they’d be laughing at her for being such a woke feminist.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Randomly my Spotify started playing all the unlistened/half listened to it galz podcasts while I was navigating the shops and my phone was in my bag and earphones tangled in my mask!

It actually really reminded me why for the most part I really like what the girls bring to the table and how you can be so swayed by confirmation bias.

I actually don't agree with the Jenny comments at all but I had started to think I did, which I suppose is the "danger" of these kind of threads where you're afraid to share an opposing opinion in case you're told to feck off to the rave section.

There's loads I don't agree with- the glamorization of drugs etc but actually I think it's so refreshing to hear two women have conversations. It would be overwhelming and unrelatable if they were two Lindsays and would be just like the unpopular opinion of they were two Jennys but I actually reckon they work really well together! Their X Galz with Adam is excellent and totally made up for the tit show that was the drug ep!

Oh just seeing the above post, I actually totally agree about the sex worker episode!

Reactions: 9
Randomly my Spotify started playing all the unlistened/half listened to it galz podcasts while I was navigating the shops and my phone was in my bag and earphones tangled in my mask!

It actually really reminded me why for the most part I really like what the girls bring to the table and how you can be so swayed by confirmation bias.

I actually don't agree with the Jenny comments at all but I had started to think I did, which I suppose is the "danger" of these kind of threads where you're afraid to share an opposing opinion in case you're told to feck off to the rave section.

There's loads I don't agree with- the glamorization of drugs etc but actually I think it's so refreshing to hear two women have conversations. It would be overwhelming and unrelatable if they were two Lindsays and would be just like the unpopular opinion of they were two Jennys but I actually reckon they work really well together! Their X Galz with Adam is excellent and totally made up for the tit show that was the drug ep!

Oh just seeing the above post, I actually totally agree about the sex worker episode!
I do like Jenny- she’s smart and articulate and I think she brings a lot to the pod, I just hate the obsession with being cool/indie

i used to follow lindsay on snapchat. she is a bit problematic in ways but absolutely gas. I love her impressions. She is definitely open and listens to others. there's some things I don't like about her but it's whatever.
I listened to their pod when it first came out but I was so shocked when they started talking about how they hate feminism that's when I stopped listening. they're only living in the lives their living today because of loud feminsits in the past.. just not a good message to be putting out. I think they thought they were so alt hating feminism. I stopped listening before the whole dodgy rape podcast they made but my friend filled me in about it. wtf. can't believe reading here they made some sort of apology podcast aaages after and put it behind a pay wall lol.

Anyway it's Jenny who I can't stand. she is so unintelligent and tries to make our she is so smart. she is so rude and always interrupts lindsay. she does absolutely no research and talks out of her hoop. they are both posh girls that pretend to be less posh than they are Idk why. Jennys accent is so annoying also. Nothing Jenny ever says is interesting.

I listened to the most recent pod cos I'm interested in what lindsay had to say about her upbringing. so that was interesting. I noticed Jenny spewing crap as usual though. if lindsay is not sure of something she says she is not sure but Jenny just pretends everything she says is fact. for example she was saying if you are baptised a Catholic then it says on the cebsus you are a catholic which is completely untrue you tick the box yourself on the census to say what religion you are.. does she even know what a census is lol.

and I agree they can be v preachy. they have one idea of what's "cool" in their head and everything outside of that is "uncool" and they are quite bitchy about and mock.

like I could see myself having the craic with lindsay but Jenny is someone that I'd hate to hang out with.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.