It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sets up phone .. presses records... hug me riloh

Omg it was so feckin cringe... mortified for her...
I know i felt so bad for the poor kid. You can tell he really adores her but that must have been mortifying for him in front of his friends. He seems like such a sweet kid too.

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for all the kids there how many people are allowed in the home again or garden 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for Riloh today. Lindsay seems to be very drunk at his birthday party 😭
She absolutely has a problem - she can dress it up whatever way she like but she does. Would hate to see it get worse. Shame she has no interest in therapy as it may be helpful.

Reactions: 6
Glad she has put those denim hotpants to bed, she lived in the bleeping things, am surprised they didn’t walk off her. 🤮

• Haha
Just scrolling past stories, Luna dancing ! 🙄 wonder where she got that from ffs!

Reactions: 1
I have just listened to the podcast about Lindsay talking about our experience growing up. Jenny kept talking over her and keeps trying to compare it to the Catholic Church but then said she wasn't really brought up the Catholic Church so how would she know. Like let Lindsay speak

Reactions: 12
She always talks over her! Would much rather hear Lindsay speak, she’s actually funny and interesting whereas Jenny just spews her opinion onto absolutely everything

Reactions: 17
Does Lindsay have a brother? I thought I heard her mention having one but he doesn't seem to be brought up much..

Did anyone listen to the pod this week? I was so interested in the Evangelical upbringing. So happy they went into detail about it. I was floored by the things Lindsay was saying about the church. Clearly still dealing with the tit from it. Some of the stuff was fuckin horrific! Her Mam made her get married even though she knew the fella was physically abusing her because of the church.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought this weeks pod was brilliant, unlike last week's xgalz on drugzzz mann ✌ indie and cool were mentioned within the first five mins too and it was just all incredibly cringe and smacked of Regina George's mam.

I actually think the regular pod is much better than try hardy x galz.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought this weeks pod was brilliant, unlike last week's xgalz on drugzzz mann ✌ indie and cool were mentioned within the first five mins too and it was just all incredibly cringe and smacked of Regina George's mam.

I actually think the regular pod is much better than try hardy x galz.
Regina George's Mam :ROFLMAO:
Yeah loved this weeks one I have to say. Was always dying to know what an upbringing like that was like. So mad to me.
Also Lindsay was allowed lead it because Jenny had no experience on the subject. Just piped in now again to remind us how cool and liberal her upbringing was :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Regina George's Mam :ROFLMAO:
Yeah loved this weeks one I have to say. Was always dying to know what an upbringing like that was like. So mad to me.
Also Lindsay was allowed lead it because Jenny had no experience on the subject. Just piped in now again to remind us how cool and liberal her upbringing was :rolleyes:
😂 I just don’t accept it was half as indie and cool an upbringing as she lets on. Sure she even let slip later on that her parents “randomly” started bringing her to mass for a few years as a kid. As if it was some cool experiment they stumbled upon. Love, if you went to catholic mass with your parents on a regular basis that is neither cool or indie. It’s very normal, regular, conservative Ireland!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i listened to this weeks pod and honestly feel like it explains so much about Lyndsey I really feel for her after hearing all about her childhood and the way her mum still goes on sounds absolutely insane! Also was nice to have her lead the pod I think

Reactions: 8
Sure we all knew all along it was Lyndseys upbringing that screwed her up, now she's gone so far in the opposite direction that she's screwing up her own kids as a result. Swings and roundabouts.

Reactions: 7
i listened to this weeks pod and honestly feel like it explains so much about Lyndsey I really feel for her after hearing all about her childhood and the way her mum still goes on sounds absolutely insane! Also was nice to have her lead the pod I think
If it was that screwed up she wouldn’t leave her kids with the ma and would make an effort to be better for her kids.

Reactions: 7
If it was that screwed up she wouldn’t leave her kids with the ma and would make an effort to be better for her kids.
She made it sound like her mam and her have done some serious work on their relationship and have met a middle ground. Lindsay really believes in God so I think she is ok with the religious part of their lives but not the church part. She said the mam was so strict on her as the oldest. Guinea pig and has gotten better since. She loves her mam in fairness, shes always saying it. Would never move away or anything, could never be away from the family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.