It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it not be kinda risky for Lyndsey to be confirming she takes drugs when she has kids?

Reactions: 6
Would it not be kinda risky for Lyndsey to be confirming she takes drugs when she has kids?
Yeah I think that’s why she pretended to be against them for that old episode, but she’s always going on about taking edibles recently it seems to just be in the house too? It is definitely risky When she said someone rang tusla on her before just for drinking and being unstable

Reactions: 3
Yeah I feel like they have been referencing drugs more and more casually this year especially?? Considering on an old Xgalz episode lyndsey tried to say she was against them despite having tried them, but she doesn’t seem too against them anymore
They definitely have.
It's clear they're in with a seshy crowd and tbh no judgement here, subtle nods to it would be enough in a "if you know you know" kinda way. I actually think it's a bit embarrassing how blatant their being, not to mention (I'm about to sound like the type of people I hate) how incredibly privileged.
Where I'm from, loads of us seshed hard but didn't have a decent support network/education system, wealthy parents to insist on rehab or counselling if things took a turn. Its a privledge to go out and get fucked up at the weekend but have a really strong system in place all around you so you don't spiral. It's a privledge to have your sessions at affluent garden parties instead of seedy gaffs where there may be someone shooting up.

They're glamorizing something that can have devastating consequences on people who don't have the luxeries they have.
If you look at my replies throughout this thread they've mostly been backing the girls but now I do see what someone mentioned a while back about them being like the trinners lot in Normal People.

Reactions: 40
They definitely have.
It's clear they're in with a seshy crowd and tbh no judgement here, subtle nods to it would be enough in a "if you know you know" kinda way. I actually think it's a bit embarrassing how blatant their being, not to mention (I'm about to sound like the type of people I hate) how incredibly privileged.
Where I'm from, loads of us seshed hard but didn't have a decent support network/education system, wealthy parents to insist on rehab or counselling if things took a turn. Its a privledge to go out and get fucked up at the weekend but have a really strong system in place all around you so you don't spiral. It's a privledge to have your sessions at affluent garden parties instead of seedy gaffs where there may be someone shooting up.

They're glamorizing something that can have devastating consequences on people who don't have the luxeries they have.
If you look at my replies throughout this thread they've mostly been backing the girls but now I do see what someone mentioned a while back about them being like the trinners lot in Normal People.
Agree with everything you've said 👏

I don't know about Jenny but it's obvious that Lindsay has come from a very middle class upbringing.

Not judging those who choose to take drugs but glamourising it when you could heavily influence thousands of impressionable teens 😬 also, whose pockets are you lining when you buy those bags? Thugs, murderers, rapist's, paramilitaries? It's something I didn't think of as a teenager or young adult. But as a 30 something I'm secure enough to have a great time without it now, my social circle has outgrown it and ethically I just can't

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They definitely have.

I think they’re obsessed (particularly Jenny) with being “cool”. Jenny is constantly talking about “indie” and “normie” types and basically, how cool it is to be indie. She seems like the type who’d do literally anything to remain in with the “cool”/“indie” crowd. Jenny genuinely mentions her doing pills when she was younger as if it’s a really cool flex.

I’ve actually never before witnessed a pair of women in their 30s go on so much about being “cool/indie”; most people their age have long since moved past that phase.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I enjoy watching them until I remember that they’re in their 30s going on like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they’re obsessed (particularly Jenny) with being “cool”. Jenny is constantly talking about “indie” and “normie” types and basically, how cool it is to be indie. She seems like the type who’d do literally anything to remain in with the “cool”/“indie” crowd. Jenny genuinely mentions her doing pills when she was younger as if it’s a really cool flex.

I’ve actually never before witnessed a pair of women in their 30s go on so much about being “cool/indie”; most people their age have long since moved past that phase.
I think with Lyndsey she is into being cool but she’s also pretty authentic and wacky , but everything about Jenny is so curated to appear and sound cool it’s soooo the opposite of cool lol

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I actually think they're at their best when they're talking about anything but sex and drugs tbh which is ironic because they're obviously aiming to be all about that.

I always found them really refreshing despite and maybe even because of their age.
When other 30 something instagramers go all "interiors" and cream trouser suit, they were unashamedly themselves and I loved it.

It's a bit try hardy now and it just doesn't sit well with me, two 30 something women being so candid about drug taking to teenagers.

Reactions: 9

Yeah I think Jenny left Michael because she knew Evan was into her and saw it as a perfect social climbing opportunity.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think Jenny left Michael because she knew Evan was into her and saw it as a perfect social climbing opportunity.
It seems like everything she turned her nose up at when she was with Michael suddenly flies now she’s with Evan. She said on one of the podcasts before about how she could NEVER imagine herself living with a guy and doesn’t get why people rush into it, that she doesn’t get the need to see her fella everyday and yet she’s doing the exact same with Evan. Which whatever, but it’s the snobbiness and the better than you attitude is irritating.

It seems like everything she turned her nose up at when she was with Michael suddenly flies now she’s with Evan. She said on one of the podcasts before about how she could NEVER imagine herself living with a guy and doesn’t get why people rush into it, that she doesn’t get the need to see her fella everyday and yet she’s doing the exact same with Evan. Which whatever, but it’s the snobbiness and the better than you attitude is irritating.
Yeah she's one of them that flip-flops on any opinion once it suits her....and of course whatever she is doing at the time is the "coolest" thing to do at that time. She'd sell her granny to get another leg up the social ladder.

Reactions: 4
even though I definitely think she seen a career opportunity in Evan I do think it seems like she had been chasing Michael around their entire relationship, it seemed like he was not interested in making their relationship anymore serious at all. I know they mentioned once that lyndsey had warned Jenny of Evan being a bachelor because she knew Jenny wanted to settle down save for a mortgage etc, so she obviously wanted to move in with Michael but he didn’t and she pretended she didn’t either to make it seem like a joint decision. You’re right though it was always done with a snooty attitude[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5

I've been picking up on this so much recently, everything is either cool or uncool and if you don't like what they say or do, you are deemed uncool.

Reactions: 1
I've been picking up on this so much recently, everything is either cool or uncool and if you don't like what they say or do, you are deemed uncool.
duck saaaake. Coolness to me is having your own opinion and being genuinely passionate about something and not caring what other people think. And I hate fakeness and greed so as long as you're not about that, you're "cool" with me. You don't discuss coolness or get to decide what is and isn't for other people. And you don't change yourself to mould into what you think you should be for a certain social circle. That is the anti cool 😂

Reactions: 2
The way she discussed her move away from feminism seemed, essentially, that Michael encouraged/told her not to be a feminist. She flip flops on every opinion. As long as she’s “cool” and “indie” that’s ok though. She strikes me as that girl in school who was never quite in the popular group and now she’s finally getting a taste of popularity, she’s willing to be anyone/have any opinion and say anything to maintain it. I agree that Lindsay is more authentic in her “indie”-ness.

She seems like she just moulds herself around whatever guy she’s with- if he believes X/Y/Z then she'll spout that as her opinion too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I would love to know what Jenny really thinks of Lyndsey's lives I’d say she watches absolutely shitting herself incase Lyndsey gets them cancelled lol

Reactions: 5
even though I definitely think she seen a career opportunity in Evan I do think it seems like she had been chasing Michael around their entire relationship, it seemed like he was not interested in making their relationship anymore serious at all. I know they mentioned once that lyndsey had warned Jenny of Evan being a bachelor because she knew Jenny wanted to settle down save for a mortgage etc, so she obviously wanted to move in with Michael but he didn’t and she pretended she didn’t either to make it seem like a joint decision. You’re right though it was always done with a snooty attitude
[/QUOTE]
Haha i think the only reason Lindsay was trying to put her off him was because she was jealous. Lindsay had a one night stand with Evan before him and Jenny started seeing each other. Lindsay was single at the time and couldnt keep a fella insterested for longer than 24 hours (prob still cant) and she got very jealous when Evan and Jenny started seeing each other. You could tell she was upset that Jenny had something she didnt. Jenny knew it annoyed her but played it up anyways.

• Wow
Did anyone ever watch the Florida project lyndsey reminds me of the mom in that the way she acts and the daughter is like Luna. its not right the way she has Luna behaving the Child is going to have problems

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.