It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see L is covering amy Winehouse. I'm so bored of the celebrity topics
I wouldnt even mind but as one of the posters said above, shes not brining anything new to the table..
who would have thought L would be the boring one when it comes to topics.. 🤔 in saying that, it felt like J was doing majority of the work when it came to different topics, planning and production..

Reactions: 4
L just seems to be using itgalz/xgalz/xxxgalz to have a conversation with herself about her own favourite topics and ramble on with no real structure. It’s so boring to listen to. She needs to input some real structure to have a start, middle and end to each pod not just mindless rambling!

Reactions: 30
Agree something that she's interested in doesn't mean everyone else is. I'm sorry but as much as I thought Amy was very talented etc I don't want to listen to a whole podcast about her that doesn't cover anything new.

Reactions: 7
Any XXX galz wanna fill us in on the latest “assumptions about me” ep?

Reactions: 15
She got vaccinated today, that clears up the anti vax questions
Call me cynical/sceptical but I’ve never seen anyone get a cotton ball & a birra tape lashed on like that after a vaccine. Surely she’d show her card or the information leaflet given instead - no?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Call me cynical/sceptical but I’ve never seen anyone get a cotton ball & a birra tape lashed on like that after a vaccine. Surely she’d show her card or the information leaflet given instead - no?
My husband did.

Reactions: 11
I did! I got the J&J one so maybe its different for other vaccines

Reactions: 8
Yeah my doc does that every time I get an injection/blood taken

Reactions: 9
😂 I did have the cotton ball/ tape after my covid vaccine but LOL at the thought of popping it on for the pic op 😂 I assumed she was anti vax or at least wouldn’t be oOrsed to get it

Reactions: 3
Sure she pretended to vote when she wasn't even registered... Stranger things have happened 😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
L just seems to be using itgalz/xgalz/xxxgalz to have a conversation with herself about her own favourite topics and ramble on with no real structure. It’s so boring to listen to. She needs to input some real structure to have a start, middle and end to each pod not just mindless rambling!
Exactly. I hate hate hate one person radio shows and podcasts. Barely anybody can pull it off... aka Blindboy (who is painful)

One person podcasts need guests or lots of cuts.

Adam O Reilly actually manages it but I'd say it takes alot of preparation.

Reactions: 14
I don't think L has many interests that aren't extremely superficial? The rest she finds 'boring'. I remember she said that she was at her ma's with her sisters and her sisters were talking about politics and she said she didn't have a clue what was going on and it's all so boring.

I think that is why the shorter instastories/snapchat format works for her more with jokes about everyday things...not a long form podcast with actual topics people are interested in. I did enjoy most of the podcast with Karla though!! It can work with a co-host, as we saw for years, but not solo.......

Reactions: 5
Yeah anything worth sharing?
She said tattle doesn’t really bother her (stuff about her parenting, her love life etc) but she was really annoyed at the response to them falling out.

And she has also blocked tattle

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.