It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please give a TL;DR of the last thread?
Title condensed to fit in subject box!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just some comments J has made in the past r.e. doing a podcast for a living. Will be interesting to see if she changes her tune.

A834A4EB-23D8-4F59-BB2D-1F24639C55F7.jpeg

0602BB12-8048-431E-9680-5B794E665872.jpeg

(These are no longer available on her highlights btw)

Reactions: 2
It’s actually mad how deep the pettiness can go. Regardless of what happened it’s enormously sad that a friendship of that long has now vanished, for both of them. L divulging what happened behind a pay wall to “clear her name” is only going to do longer term damage. J will be forced to either stay silent or acknowledge any potential wrong doing publically as she will no longer be officially involved in the Patreon. L will probably do this once the free month is up & even more people will subscribe to get the goss. J was correct when she said this wasn’t some YouTube drama, despite how open they’ve been in the past, this goes beyond any of that.
I say all this whilst absolutely dyyyyyying to know what happened. But the whole thing is just enormously sad.
one person stands to profit massively off of this loss while “clearing their own name”
It’s so self serving, and actually totally in contrast to everything that xgalz stands for

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On the TLDR.

J and L had a falling out. L tried to continue the pod alone without making any mention of the missing itgal. L changed some patreon account details, patreon flagged the account back to the OG email. J regained control, paused memberships and eventually handed back to control to L after what can be assumed to be some kind of monetary settlement. J went for a hike. L released a pod on celeb mishaps to mixed (mostly negative) reviews. L claims innocence and that she will spill soon, J is silent. Lot of speculation for the falling out but there's no real proof of anything.

Can someone please give a TL;DR of the last thread?
Title condensed to fit in subject box!

Reactions: 13
I will miss the pods as they were ~mostly~ entertaining with the two of them doing it. I do think even if L is in the wrong she deserves some praise for trying to keep the pod going, wouldn’t it be worse if they both just left the pod high and dry and we had nothing? atleast if itgals/xgals fails L can say she tried but she probably would be better starting off on a clean slate as the pod won’t ever be the same - you can’t really rebrand and brand that’s already been successful, that’s like Nike rebranding into evening wear or something.
J clearly did a lot of the behind the scenes work for the pod, But I think in a way it’s what made the pod interesting, I think if J had her way they’d have their topic and just chat about that but Ls unprepared-ness kinda brought diversity to it as she’d take the topic and bring in related life stories which made it kinda relatable. But must of been very tiring for everything to be left to J all the time this was nearly proven by their statements. Any controversy that itgals previously had and they’d to make a statement it was written in more of the style as J posted, I imagine L would of had some input but J has better wording and can go more to the point. You can see this is probably one of the first solo statements L has had to post. She’s struggling to find proper terminology by saying things like ‘the other party’ etc. Regarding the pod where she’ll ‘clear her name’ and the timing of it I think she’s probably being smart (whether it was advised to her or thought of by herself) she is probably waiting for any behind the scenes legal matter to be settled before she says anything incase it doesn’t go in her favour - but saying that her waiting for subscriptions to start again is believable too but she’d want to be careful if that’s the case as their mightn’t be subscriptions left at this rate.
J is being smart as she knows her silence is killing L and won’t be long until L breaks and spills all. In a way I think their time to say has kind of expired don’t ye think? Seems to be dragging on ages now and regardless of what’s said everyone’s probably made their mind up of who their going to believe so will anyone truly care when we hear? I feel like it’ll be a huge anticlimax, IMO whenever I hear reasons of friendship breakups or even explain my own friendship breakups people are kind of like ?? Not talking over that??- normally because it’s more of a build up or things then something becomes too much and then it’s hard to explain all the build up to people, it’s mostly personal stuff so never really seems that bad to others I dunno does that even make sense ahaha

Reactions: 27
Random thought on Jenny…if she was still going out with Michael I reckon the friendship breakup would have been even harder for her and she would have vanished into obscurity and much more of likely would have went back into a marketing job.

With Evan having a bit of profile and a very strong network I think together with his strong (& seemingly positive) influence on J she will more likely propel herself back into something in the podcast realm. Might make sense for her to do a bit of social media consulting in the short-term to earn a bit of cash and test the waters and maybe do a part-time side hustle with Adam.

I know the girls use to talk about their trio WhatsApp group with Evan and how the three of them were really strong friends and a ‘Trouple’ but can’t help but feel this died down a lot in the last year. Anyone else notice this? Evan strikes me as a no bullshit kind of guy, maybe he was getting pissed of on J’s behalf especially during all the Xmas/Covid/Dave drama with L. Probably was getting into J’s ear about L. Okay now I am veering into another theory lol so I better stop…but definitely feel the trouple ‘broke-up‘ around the start of the pandemic.

Reactions: 29
Random thought on Jenny…if she was still going out with Michael I reckon the friendship breakup would have been even harder for her and she would have vanished into obscurity and much more of likely would have went back into a marketing job.

With Evan having a bit of profile and a very strong network I think together with his strong (& seemingly positive) influence on J she will more likely propel herself back into something in the podcast realm. Might make sense for her to do a bit of social media consulting in the short-term to earn a bit of cash and test the waters and maybe do a part-time side hustle with Adam.

I know the girls use to talk about their trio WhatsApp group with Evan and how the three of them were really strong friends and a ‘Trouple’ but can’t help but feel this died down a lot in the last year. Anyone else notice this? Evan strikes me as a no bullshit kind of guy, maybe he was getting pissed of on J’s behalf especially during all the Xmas/Covid/Dave drama with L. Probably was getting into J’s ear about L. Okay now I am veering into another theory lol so I better stop…but definitely feel the trouple ‘broke-up‘ around the start of the pandemic.
I actually have thought the same, that in a way Evan empowered Jenny to not put up with Lindsay’s tit. Before she had him Jenny probably felt reliant on Lindsay, now she doesn’t need her as much so doesn’t have to accept her erratic behaviour

Reactions: 16
I think Evan sees through Ls nonsense. Hope J gets a big marketing job with SoSue

Reactions: 36
I think Evan sees through Ls nonsense. Hope J gets a big marketing job with SoSue
That would be amazing !

And it’s actually really really true the friendship between them didn’t seem to be great. Watch the live just after Jenny’s engagement. It’s so odd and awkward. The tension is insane.

Towards the last 20ish mins , Jenny wants to stop talking about what has happened and talk about something else (the engagement.) and Lindsay is talking non stop about her self. You can see the awkwardness. Lindsay even whistles. Lindsay really really did everything in her power to take the spot light away from Jenny’s big moment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They would never have got So Sue me as a guest and potential collaborator of her products if it weren't for Evan's connections. Don't get me wrong, I think L is more than capable of doing something great but at the end of the day Mas Who Drink walked so Tattle could run.

• Heart

I actually have thought the same, that in a way Evan empowered Jenny to not put up with Lindsay’s tit. Before she had him Jenny probably felt reliant on Lindsay, now she doesn’t need her as much so doesn’t have to accept her erratic behaviour
While this may be true, I kind of hate this idea that Evan empowered J. Why is it that J’s ability to be ‘empowered’ is dependent on her respective partner? Can’t she just be ‘empowered’ full stop? Just seems a tad sexist (maybe that isn’t the right word, more like it kinda takes away from her autonomy, idk if that makes sense) but I don’t necessarily agree with this idea of her being ‘empowered’ so maybe I’m misinterpreting what you’re saying.

That would be amazing !

And it’s actually really really true the friendship between them didn’t seem to be great. Watch the live just after Jenny’s engagement. It’s so odd and awkward. The tension is insane.

Towards the last 20ish mins , Jenny wants to stop talking about what has happened and talk about something else (the engagement.) and Lindsay is talking non stop about her self. You can see the awkwardness. Lindsay even whistles. Lindsay really really did everything in her power to take the spot light away from Jenny’s big moment.
Maybe it’s a good thing that L isn’t gonna be her maid of honour (at least I presume she’s not). Nothing worse than a MOH trying to upstage the bride.

That would be amazing !

Maybe it’s a good thing that L isn’t gonna be her maid in honour (at least I presume she’s not). Nothing worse than a MOH trying to upstage the bride.
They would never have got So Sue me as a guest and potential collaborator of her products if it weren't for Evan's connections. Don't get me wrong, I think L is more than capable of doing something great but at the end of the day Mas Who Drink walked so Tattle could run.
Did they ever say why the product collab with So Sue that they hinted at never happened?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That would be amazing !

Can you link it?

Reactions: 1
While this may be true, I kind of hate this idea that Evan empowered J. Why is it that J’s ability to be ‘empowered’ is dependent on her respective partner? Can’t she just be ‘empowered’ full stop? Just seems a tad sexist (maybe that isn’t the right word, more like it kinda takes away from her autonomy, idk if that makes sense) but I don’t necessarily agree with this idea of her being ‘empowered’ so maybe I’m misinterpreting what you’re saying.

Maybe it’s a good thing that L isn’t gonna be her maid of honour (at least I presume she’s not). Nothing worse than a MOH trying to upstage the bride.

sometimes the person you love empowers you the most because they genuinely mean it from a good place even if you cant see it yourself. my partner has kept me going by just knowing hes there and vice versa. nobody is superwoman 24/7...sometimes you cant boost yourself esp if your self esteem/confidence is knocked.

in regards to the collab I think the pod was the collab, they worded it very badly and it grew legs.

Maybe it’s a good thing that L isn’t gonna be her maid in honour (at least I presume she’s not). Nothing worse than a MOH trying to upstage the bride.

Did they ever say why the product collab with So Sue that they hinted at never happened?
You’re so right re: the bridesmaid situation. Would’ve been a repeat of Niamh Cullen at Rosie C’s wedding 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.