It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ready and waiting to stop supporting J if this is true, although i don't know how we'll ever know for certain

Reactions: 18
To say I ran here 💃🏼
just leaving a little book mark for bedtime reading 🧏🏼♀

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg here we go
Wow a lot to take in!

Glad to see Lindsay articulate her side and what went down - sounds horrific, I really feel for her on all levels. She should have taken the last 6 weeks off.

Think there’s a lot more to J and ongoing jealousy issues, for all my years of listening to the pod, being an x galz subscriber and even seeing the gals live I could never fully warm to J. She’s like the girl in school telling you she loves your hair and then giggling behind your back. I can’t put my finger on it. Was more than happy to watch L spill her guts out and cheerlead her but obviously a big change in the dynamic when J decided to button it.

Obviously like everything there is three sides to every story. Going to re-read that statement…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion
It galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny is a rat? It's all very messy, two girls in a big scat!

Reactions: 26
Of course it's not necessary. There is no harm in asking if I was looking for more understanding, this is a discussion page after all.
What info would u like?
Just saying think they've had their day, although in light of new information that's came out I'm invested again! Like most people here - for a bit of gossip and general wonderment.

Reactions: 7
Wow a lot to take in!

Glad to see Lindsay articulate her side and what went down - sounds horrific, I really feel for her on all levels. She should have taken the last 6 weeks off.

Think there’s a lot more to J and ongoing jealousy issues, for all my years of listening to the pod, being an x galz subscriber and even seeing the gals live I could never fully warm to J. She’s like the girl in school telling you she loves your hair and then giggling behind you back. I can’t put my finger on it. Was more than happy to watch L spill her guts out and cheerlead her but obviously a big change in the dynamic when J decided to button it.

Obviously like everything there is three sides to every story. Going to re-read that statement…
Yes this!!! I always felt like that about J. I did like her as a podcast host but that was it. I had a very similar experience with friendship with what L described about J before their actual break up, and I ended the friendship after about 20 years just two weeks before they did. It’s not nice being made feel like less than the other friend and I always felt like J looked down on L in that way. I hope J does make a statement tho and not get away with this. It all happened very soon after Lindsay and her fella broke up, which I think J relished in tbh from the sounds of things

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m just not buying the statement it’s just a couple of slides of waffle and no proof! If you’re saying you have receipts you gotta show receipts!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m just not buying the statement it’s just a couple of slides of waffle and no proof! If you’re saying you have receipts you gotta show receipts!
I don’t think she would lie like this when Jenny can respond?! I believe her!

Reactions: 21
I’m bored of it all now. They are both 30 odd year old women. The online mudslinging is a bit juvenile, if it’s true just say what Jenny done 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Wonder what and where all the stuff was being said about Lyndsey 🧐 and what tea is on her that she was being blackmailed with 🤔

Reactions: 5
She claims Jenny wasn't happy her life was going down a healthy path, lol yeah cause moving your kids in with your fella of two weeks screams health

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.