It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said tattle doesn’t really bother her (stuff about her parenting, her love life etc) but she was really annoyed at the response to them falling out.

And she has also blocked tattle
Which either suggests a) Jenny was in wrong or b) that Lindsay was in the wrong but she didn't expect Jenny to quit upon revelation of the wrong doing.

If it was option B, Lindsay must have been frustrated with Tattle if people were praising Jenny because it would feel like people were on Jennys side without even knowing the details.

Reactions: 2
Both in the wrong for various reasons I'd say but I genuinely believe J wanted out for a while (even though they were powering ahead) but probably hit breaking point

I'm sure we'll never really know and i'd say they both blame eachother

Reactions: 4
Also would you be bothered paying €8 a month for an assumptions episode? Everyone on insta does them regularly. Plus her life is an open book to those galz (or used to be) … so what could they possibly assume about her that she hasn’t already divulged. Especially since the assumptions came from Instagram followers (a lot of whom wouldn’t be xxxgalz)

not exactly riveting.
Anyone got any info or hunches what Js pod is gonna be?

Reactions: 8
I think Joanne and Vogue have decimated the pod. Like a final blow. If there was no fall out, it still would have decimated it.

The other girl duos are a different vibe like State of Us, Rosemary McCabes one, Bandwagons TUO etc. They have their own lanes but Joanne/Vogue are very much in the same vein as Itgalz but Joanne navigates the risqué better than Lindsay and Vogue has A list connection rather than Z list like Jenny

Reactions: 19
I just finished listening. I’m sure it’s super hard being a single mom, but I can’t listen to her moaning and complaining about how hard her life is. She did acknowledge how helpful her parents are which was nice. She is lucky to have their support. All and all it’s just a podcast complaining about how tough her life is.

Reactions: 5
I think Joanne and Vogue have decimated the pod. Like a final blow. If there was no fall out, it still would have decimated it.

The other girl duos are a different vibe like State of Us, Rosemary McCabes one, Bandwagons TUO etc. They have their own lanes but Joanne/Vogue are very much in the same vein as Itgalz but Joanne navigates the risqué better than Lindsay and Vogue has A list connection rather than Z list like Jenny

Joanne is clever and has an actual career as a comedian so no contest with how she approaches subjects . Lindz could never . I don’t really recall the itgalz ripping the piss out of each other like V and J, though i stopped listening years ago

Reactions: 9
Joanne is clever and has an actual career as a comedian so no contest with how she approaches subjects . Lindz could never . I don’t really recall the itgalz ripping the piss out of each other like V and J, though i stopped listening years ago
Thats true, and i feel like thats a genuiene sign of a friendship. Like just taking the piss out of each other and the banter. The girls rarely did that and they were many frosty moments between them! Like they would prob get offended which is funny since they are the ‘anti-pc’ crowd.

Reactions: 9
Thats true, and i feel like thats a genuiene sign of a friendship. Like just taking the piss out of each other and the banter. The girls rarely did that and they were many frosty moments between them! Like they would prob get offended which is funny since they are the ‘anti-pc’ crowd.
I never thought about this before. I feel like Karla and Jen Hatton do, Brid and Fionuala do on Bandwagons, the State of Us girls do too... the Two Johnnies do... Petty Little Things do...

The It Galz never had that vibe... They very rarely slagged each other but Adam/Jenny did and Lindsay/Pete did.

Maybe Jenny/Lindsay were just too intense as friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I never thought about this before. I feel like Karla and Jen Hatton do, Brid and Fionuala do on Bandwagons, the State of Us girls do too... the Two Johnnies do... Petty Littke Things do...

The It Galz never had that vibe... They very rarely slagged each other but Adam/Jenny did and Lindsay/Pete did.

Maybe Jenny/Lindsay were just too intense as friends.
Yeah I do think there was always underlining issues. Never saw it going the distance

Reactions: 3
I'm reluctant to bring his name up on this thread again, but Pete spending a Friday night with his sister cooking for his family. My hormones can't cope 😭 Say what you want, he would treat you so well.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also would you be bothered paying €8 a month for an assumptions episode? Everyone on insta does them regularly. Plus her life is an open book to those galz (or used to be) … so what could they possibly assume about her that she hasn’t already divulged. Especially since the assumptions came from Instagram followers (a lot of whom wouldn’t be xxxgalz)

not exactly riveting.
Anyone got any info or hunches what Js pod is gonna be?
The whole ‘assumptions’ concept is just SO dated. But everything L does is really dated and irrelevant. Even her views are.

I know J captioned the pic of her and what I’m guessing is her new co-host ‘and just like that’ but I can’t imagine she’d do a sex and the city podcast.
The real question is- will J get a new Tattle thread for her pod?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole ‘assumptions’ concept is just SO dated. But everything L does is really dated and irrelevant. Even her views are.

I know J captioned the pic of her and what I’m guessing is her new co-host ‘and just like that’ but I can’t imagine she’d do a sex and the city podcast.
The real question is- will J get a new Tattle thread for her pod?
Bahahaha I was wondering the same 🤭

I'm reluctant to bring his name up on this thread again, but Pete spending a Friday night with his sister cooking for his family. My hormones can't cope 😭 Say what you want, he would treat you so well.
He’s one of the cutest people ever.. his wild Irish quiche story is so wholesome 🥰😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Call me cynical/sceptical but I’ve never seen anyone get a cotton ball & a birra tape lashed on like that after a vaccine. Surely she’d show her card or the information leaflet given instead - no?
I got Pfizer in the vaccination centre and came out like that.

Reactions: 2
Which either suggests a) Jenny was in wrong or b) that Lindsay was in the wrong but she didn't expect Jenny to quit upon revelation of the wrong doing.

If it was option B, Lindsay must have been frustrated with Tattle if people were praising Jenny because it would feel like people were on Jennys side without even knowing the details.
I feel like if they felt she was being unfairly bashed her sisters would have said/done something. Maybe I’m wrong but to me that makes it look like there isn’t a clear wrong or right or there is and she’s wrong

Reactions: 1
It's leaning more toward L doing something imo - fight was so bad that J walked away from it all. Whereas, L seems to be being petty towards J because of the pod ending, not the friendship. :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Could it be possible J told L she was gonna start a podcast with her other friend and do both and L freaked?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.