It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me cynical/sceptical but I’ve never seen anyone get a cotton ball & a birra tape lashed on like that after a vaccine. Surely she’d show her card or the information leaflet given instead - no?
I got the AZ vaccine in a hospital and got a piece of tape and a cotton ball. Gas

Reactions: 6
Jesus lads whoever said on here the theory of Lindsay finding out something are you a psychic or what

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nice how this statement just came out at the end of the month, just in time for those re subscriptions galz

Reactions: 26
This is just so messy like even if this is to clear her name all she’s doing is dragging both their asses into messiness

Reactions: 10
what jenny said/did to lindsay for example making her feel uncomfortable in her own home sounds extremely malicious !! idk if there is a way back from this for J..

Reactions: 16
Remember at the end of May/start of June there was an account on here talking about J and L with information she had got from someone who knows J. Wonder if that started it…

Reactions: 6
Remember at the end of May/start of June there was an account on here talking about J and L with information she had got from someone who knows J. Wonder if that started it…
what was the info though? I can’t remember and it must have been something really bad!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.