It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be - why would J want to have 2 podcasts?
I thought maybe if it is a SATC pod J thought she’s do that now when the new series is coming out but it wouldn’t be a forever podcast. Similar to love island podcasts etc. Obviously I’m totally making this up lol just a theory

I thought maybe if it is a SATC pod J thought she’s do that now when the new series is coming out but it wouldn’t be a forever podcast. Similar to love island podcasts etc. Obviously I’m totally making this up lol just a theory
I'd say L would've been on board to do it though

Reactions: 1
Could be - why would J want to have 2 podcasts?
IMHO definitely not. The way things unfolded showed it was an unexpected blow-up. Also I chatted a little with Jenny soon after and I felt like she was in crisis, trying to find her feet after the break-up. I’ve no clue what tf went down but I firmly believe it wasn’t a planned conflict of any sort 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Exactly. I hate hate hate one person radio shows and podcasts. Barely anybody can pull it off... aka Blindboy (who is painful)

One person podcasts need guests or lots of cuts.

Adam O Reilly actually manages it but I'd say it takes alot of preparation.
Casefile can do it, best voice ever for a podcast, but it’s true crime and not everyone’s sausage!

Reactions: 2
Casefile can do it, best voice ever for a podcast, but it’s true crime and not everyone’s sausage!
Yeah only very particular genres work with just one host. Any kind of cultural commentary (be it current events or celeb drama) is much more interesting when you get more than one persons take unless that person is super interesting/knowledgable/has a big personality- none of which L has. Atm L’s personality is just playing the victim at every opportunity. Snooze fest.

Reactions: 4
IMHO definitely not. The way things unfolded showed it was an unexpected blow-up. Also I chatted a little with Jenny soon after and I felt like she was in crisis, trying to find her feet after the break-up. I’ve no clue what tf went down but I firmly believe it wasn’t a planned conflict of any sort 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh interesting! My theories are getting weaker lol - please tell us what happened girls! 😂

listened to some of the new itgalz pod earlier.. I found Lindsay’s defensiveness in response to some of the comments Lauren made interesting e.g. Lauren said she realises that she was the common denominator in her toxic relationships / it’s not fair to offload on to friends about your partner following a break up and continue to get back with the partner. You can tell it touched a nerve with Lindsay and she clearly has zero insight into her own behaviour

Reactions: 28
listened to some of the new itgalz pod earlier.. I found Lindsay’s defensiveness in response to some of the comments Lauren made interesting e.g. Lauren said she realises that she was the common denominator in her toxic relationships / it’s not fair to offload on to friends about your partner following a break up and continue to get back with the partner. You can tell it touched a nerve with Lindsay and she clearly has zero insight into her own behaviour
Yeah I noticed when Lauren said she had to accept she was very toxic in those relationships too Lindsay called it victim blaming or something like that

Reactions: 2
Yeah I noticed when Lauren said she had to accept she was very toxic in those relationships too Lindsay called it victim blaming or something like that
Yeah, she’s trapped in victim mentality. When Lauren was saying she realised that she shouldn’t allow partners to treat her a certain way (being controlling about insta etc) Lindsay was having none of it. She has no self awareness

Reactions: 5
Yeah, she’s trapped in victim mentality. When Lauren was saying she realised that she shouldn’t allow partners to treat her a certain way (being controlling about insta etc) Lindsay was having none of it. She has no self awareness
I also felt her unease when Lauren talked about unloading her problems on her friends then repeating her behaviour.

Reactions: 8
I haven't listened yet but Lauren sounds very insightful and self aware!! It is very rare to hear somebody say those things aloud, let alone even realise it. Sounds very interesting!!

Reactions: 9
Wonder when we'll know more about Js pod - name, topic etc. seems she's coming home so maybe soon. L prob freaked

Reactions: 3
Honestly I'm over the two of them. They've both had their day and itgalz as a whole has ran its course. I will say I never particularly liked lauren nor found her interesting but I thought it was brave of her to be honest about her past toxic relationships and taking ownership of her codependcy issues

Reactions: 13
Honestly I'm over the two of them. They've both had their day and itgalz as a whole has ran its course. I will say I never particularly liked lauren nor found her interesting but I thought it was brave of her to be honest about her past toxic relationships and taking ownership of her codependcy issues
Why waste your time here if you are over them?

Wonder when we'll know more about Js pod - name, topic etc. seems she's coming home so maybe soon. L prob freaked
Must be launching soon? There was no need for her to post that amongst all her Ibiza content unless it was launching soon. Otherwise it would just create hype and then deflate again…. Anyone know much about Yulzina?

Reactions: 4
I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess she posted here because she wanted to express exactly what she said- that she’s over them.

I don’t think any justification beyond that is necessary.
Of course it's not necessary. There is no harm in asking if I was looking for more understanding, this is a discussion page after all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.