It Galz #6 Jenny takes a hike, Lindz solo on mic, unknown what caused the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne McNally and Vogue Williams have record My Therapist Ghosted Me not in the same space and I'm sure plenty more pods have recorded over Zoom. Wouldn't necessarily write it off so soon on that condition... It'd all depend on good production/ editing!
Joanne and Vogue have kind of taken the mantle haven't they? Like their podcast is really good

I was surprised she reshared that as its a bit embarrassing 🙈
I understand she's trying to branch out 'the community' but book clubs, etc are more of a winter thing! People have other bits to be at during the summer!
This has been a problem for me with Itgalz and my own workplace (unrelated). The timing of virtual events when things have finally opened up.

The infamous X Galz live was supposed to be on a Thursday at 8 and after 5 months of lockdown I was too busy doing ANY activity I could do (shopping, gym, going to another county, meeting friends etc). I remember thinking it was odd that they scheduled it but then they imploded that night anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think it is mortifying that Lindsay just continued to do the pod by herself without rebranding itgalz as a podcast carried out by herself alone, like if she was in anyway organized she would have hired someone to create a new opening tune and a new logo instead of just putting a crappy cutout of Lauren’s face over Jenny’s (how childish btw) and inserting a voiceover of her own name over Jennys in the song??? it’s embarrassing the way she’s handling things really and she should really seek advice off a business mentor or advisor but she probably won’t

Reactions: 27
I think it is mortifying that Lindsay just continued to do the pod by herself without rebranding itgalz as a podcast carried out by herself alone, like if she was in anyway organized she would have hired someone to create a new opening tune and a new logo instead of just putting a crappy cutout of Lauren’s face over Jenny’s (how childish btw) and inserting a voiceover of her own name over Jennys in the song??? it’s embarrassing the way she’s handling things really and she should really seek advice off a business mentor or advisor but she probably won’t
I agree she's making it out to be a negative thing as opposed to a positive 'new experience, new pod, fresh new look' etc. Like ha ha here's what I had to edit because my Co host left me.

Reactions: 14
She has no dignity. She's showing herself as petulant & immature. I know we don't know what happened but have some decency for yourself and the end of your friendship.

Reactions: 12
Is so apparent how much of the planning and production Jenny did since she left the pod.

Reactions: 21
The voice over, badly photos hopped image of Lauren on the logo, the new branding of xGalz, the releasing news about things in comments in discord, then in comments in patreon, releasing a XXXGalz episode as an itgalz episode, weaker episode planning. Just feels that way to me. Things aren't as consistent and coordinated as they were

Reactions: 29
The voice over, badly photos hopped image of Lauren on the logo, the new branding of xGalz, the releasing news about things in comments in discord, then in comments in patreon, releasing a XXXGalz episode as an itgalz episode, weaker episode planning. Just feels that way to me. Things aren't as consistent and coordinated as they were
Oh misread your comment - thought you said it's apparent she's been planning her own pod for a while

Reactions: 2
I agree she's making it out to be a negative thing as opposed to a positive 'new experience, new pod, fresh new look' etc. Like ha ha here's what I had to edit because my Co host left me.
And there’s no backing out now since she bought Jenny out. I wonder if she’ll come to regret that over starting fresh.

Reactions: 6
And there’s no backing out now since she bought Jenny out. I wonder if she’ll come to regret that over starting fresh.
I love to know who is advising L. Id imagine she's the type who you could tell nothing. She thinks she's knows best which is really bad in business. Any successful business owner knows when to listen and take professional advise in order to let the business grow.

Reactions: 3
Listened to half of the episode, found it a bit boring and turned off. Love Amy Winehouse but was there any new information or a different angle put across? No. Was there any effort put in to the episode, new branding, subscription money invested to give subscribers something worthwhile? No.

So basically this month, L read a book about her favourite singer of all time and got paid 12k in subscriptions for it (I know it's free this month, I'm just trying to highlight how ridiculous it is that she will be earning that for doing sweet duck all).

It Galz was originally based on her dramatic life, stories about men, her drunken antics, the outrageous statements she would come out with - packaged and produced by Jenny who seemed to have a handle of all the marketing, branding etc.and also was there to bounce off and keep the conversations flowing with the two of them there.

Now L is sober (nó issue with that, just saying things are different now), in a relationship where she doesn't want to talk about her fella or isn't allowed to, and times are changing in regards to what controversial views you can throw out online without any recourse.

Book club. Ffs who even does that anymore. And in the middle of a heatwave? That's like an early lockdown zoom call buzz. What is she thinking... Honestly. So so lazy. She needs to do better.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.